Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 23

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 7/4/2014
« Reply #45 on: July 04, 2014, 01:44:59 AM »

 4 5 Vegas Miami Robusto
         10/34.99
 3 Romeo y Julieta Reserve No.1 Robusto
          5/32.50
 2 Romeo y Julieta Reserve Churchill
         10/34.99
 1 Latitude Zero
          5/22.50

« Reply #46 on: July 04, 2014, 01:45:20 AM »

Time to start the 4th off, even though I have to work today.
Whoa...a Camacho from a coffin? Niiiice.

I've got a Camacho Corojo from Ken here.  Think I'll light that up next.

You have to work on Independence Day?? Please tell me they're paying you double-time.
This isn't a holiday for us I am afraid, Thanksgiving, Christmas and Easter are the only Holidays the owners recognize. Just another day in the good for me.
I'm trying to figure your owners...must be old-school Fundamentalists.  Or country-club republicans.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 7/4/2014
« Reply #47 on: July 04, 2014, 01:48:03 AM »

Time to start the 4th off, even though I have to work today.
Whoa...a Camacho from a coffin? Niiiice.

I've got a Camacho Corojo from Ken here.  Think I'll light that up next.

You have to work on Independence Day?? Please tell me they're paying you double-time.
I picked this one up from a local shop back in Feb so it would be ready for today, first time to try a Liberty, construction and draw are perfect, flavors in first third are nothing special though.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 7/4/2014
« Reply #48 on: July 04, 2014, 01:50:00 AM »

Time to start the 4th off, even though I have to work today.
Whoa...a Camacho from a coffin? Niiiice.

I've got a Camacho Corojo from Ken here.  Think I'll light that up next.

You have to work on Independence Day?? Please tell me they're paying you double-time.
This isn't a holiday for us I am afraid, Thanksgiving, Christmas and Easter are the only Holidays the owners recognize. Just another day in the good for me.
I'm trying to figure your owners...must be old-school Fundamentalists.  Or country-club republicans.
The latter of course, he has to keep his money so he can go off hunting like the trip he just got back from Wed, 2 weeks of hunting in Argentina.

« Reply #49 on: July 04, 2014, 01:52:06 AM »

Time to start the 4th off, even though I have to work today.
Whoa...a Camacho from a coffin? Niiiice.

I've got a Camacho Corojo from Ken here.  Think I'll light that up next.

You have to work on Independence Day?? Please tell me they're paying you double-time.
This isn't a holiday for us I am afraid, Thanksgiving, Christmas and Easter are the only Holidays the owners recognize. Just another day in the good for me.
I'm trying to figure your owners...must be old-school Fundamentalists.  Or country-club republicans.
The latter of course, he has to keep his money so he can go off hunting like the trip he just got back from Wed, 2 weeks of hunting in Argentina.
Nice work, if you can get it.

« Reply #50 on: July 04, 2014, 01:52:54 AM »

A third bourbon?  Why sure.  I don't have to get up early.

« Reply #51 on: July 04, 2014, 02:02:11 AM »

SL Hababo finally nubbed.  Nice cigar, if a tad nondescript in the first half.  Camacho Corojo up next.
Logged

glassken

« Reply #52 on: July 04, 2014, 02:16:52 AM »

Understand - my principles are conservative, in the sense of what conservatism should really represent.  I don't care who anyone fucks, or marries, or what they smoke or drink or stuff up their noses, asses, vaginas, or veins.

What I know is that the government should stay out of our personal lives, and out of our wallets.  The more money I have in my wallet, the more I'm gonna spend on cigars, and the more I'm gonna spend on parts for my Harley, and the more I'm gonna spend on my house.  And that puts a lot of people in business.  And the more cigars there are in my humidor, the more I'm gonna want to up and ship a box out to Steve, or Ken, or JR.  The more I have in my wallet, the more I'm going to be willing to kick out to the homeless guy on the street, or my unemployed neighbor, or my church.  The more I have in my wallet, the more likely I am to indulge my wife's sentiments that we should maybe adopt some troubled kid.  The more I have in my wallet, the more I'll spend on firearms training so that I can dispatch the sumbitch who feels the need to splatter people's blood or steal their cash.  That makes the world a better place.

But when Obama starts sticking his hands in my wallet, I turn into a tightwad.  That makes the world worse off.

That's the kind of conservative I am.
Bret, I liked this second rant. Because that is me personified!
Logged

Johnny

« Reply #53 on: July 04, 2014, 02:17:43 AM »

Did everybody just go to sleep?
Logged

Johnny

« Reply #54 on: July 04, 2014, 02:20:42 AM »

Never mind.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 7/4/2014
« Reply #55 on: July 04, 2014, 02:22:11 AM »

Did everybody just go to sleep?
Good morning JR, I wish I was asleep but I was just catching up on the two banters from last night.
Logged

glassken

« Reply #56 on: July 04, 2014, 02:22:43 AM »

Basically, a Libertarian. It's very simple:  "We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.--That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, --That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness."

« Reply #57 on: July 04, 2014, 02:22:57 AM »

Did everybody just go to sleep?
Only 11:22 here.  I figured y'all had nodded off.  Just getting ready to light up the next cigar.

« Reply #58 on: July 04, 2014, 02:23:33 AM »

Basically, a Libertarian. It's very simple:  "We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.--That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, --That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness."
YesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYes.

Yes.

« Reply #59 on: July 04, 2014, 02:25:29 AM »

Well, it was going to be a Ken-gifted Camacho Corojo.  But when I reached into the humidor, this Oy-Traded LP9 jumped into my hand.  So...Liga Privada.  And more bourbon.  I'm not drunk yet, but can see drunk up ahead.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 23