Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5

« Reply #15 on: January 17, 2020, 08:16:00 AM »

a cool 61° here. only going up into the low 70's.
Good morning to you, anyway.

« Reply #16 on: January 17, 2020, 08:16:42 AM »

And we're jammin' again, for those keeping track at home.
That's so Mark can continue filling his new humidor. CI is very nice that way.
Then they need some good cheapo deals already!
Now you're asking too much. Maybe Scott will give us another drive-by deal.
Nice deal with coupon code:

Shape:BelicosoStrength:Medium
Country:NicaraguaWrapper:Natural
Size:5 1/2 x 52Flavor:
MSRP:$119.90
Famous: $107.99
32% off!
$72.98
What is it?

« Reply #17 on: January 17, 2020, 08:18:45 AM »

And we're jammin' again, for those keeping track at home.
That's so Mark can continue filling his new humidor. CI is very nice that way.
Then they need some good cheapo deals already!
Now you're asking too much. Maybe Scott will give us another drive-by deal.
Nice deal with coupon code:

Shape:BelicosoStrength:Medium
Country:NicaraguaWrapper:Natural
Size:5 1/2 x 52Flavor:
MSRP:$119.90
Famous: $107.99
32% off!
$72.98
What is it?
Lol, you gotta do the work and figure that out for yourself!

« Reply #18 on: January 17, 2020, 08:27:17 AM »

And we're jammin' again, for those keeping track at home.
That's so Mark can continue filling his new humidor. CI is very nice that way.
Then they need some good cheapo deals already!
Now you're asking too much. Maybe Scott will give us another drive-by deal.
Nice deal with coupon code:

Shape:BelicosoStrength:Medium
Country:NicaraguaWrapper:Natural
Size:5 1/2 x 52Flavor:
MSRP:$119.90
Famous: $107.99
32% off!
$72.98
What is it?
cigars

« Reply #19 on: January 17, 2020, 08:28:26 AM »

And we're jammin' again, for those keeping track at home.
That's so Mark can continue filling his new humidor. CI is very nice that way.
Then they need some good cheapo deals already!
Now you're asking too much. Maybe Scott will give us another drive-by deal.
Nice deal with coupon code:

Shape:BelicosoStrength:Medium
Country:NicaraguaWrapper:Natural
Size:5 1/2 x 52Flavor:
MSRP:$119.90
Famous: $107.99
32% off!
$72.98
What is it?
Southern Draw Rose Of Sharon Desert Rose

« Reply #20 on: January 17, 2020, 08:36:33 AM »

And we're jammin' again, for those keeping track at home.
That's so Mark can continue filling his new humidor. CI is very nice that way.
Then they need some good cheapo deals already!
Now you're asking too much. Maybe Scott will give us another drive-by deal.
Nice deal with coupon code:

Shape:BelicosoStrength:Medium
Country:NicaraguaWrapper:Natural
Size:5 1/2 x 52Flavor:
MSRP:$119.90
Famous: $107.99
32% off!
$72.98
What is it?
cigars
Apt.

« Reply #21 on: January 17, 2020, 08:43:37 AM »

And we're jammin' again, for those keeping track at home.
That's so Mark can continue filling his new humidor. CI is very nice that way.
Then they need some good cheapo deals already!
Now you're asking too much. Maybe Scott will give us another drive-by deal.
Nice deal with coupon code:

Shape:BelicosoStrength:Medium
Country:NicaraguaWrapper:Natural
Size:5 1/2 x 52Flavor:
MSRP:$119.90
Famous: $107.99
32% off!
$72.98
What is it?
Southern Draw Rose Of Sharon Desert Rose
Oh. I thought it was a box of dildos.

« Reply #22 on: January 17, 2020, 08:50:02 AM »

And we're jammin' again, for those keeping track at home.
That's so Mark can continue filling his new humidor. CI is very nice that way.
Then they need some good cheapo deals already!
Now you're asking too much. Maybe Scott will give us another drive-by deal.
Nice deal with coupon code:

Shape:BelicosoStrength:Medium
Country:NicaraguaWrapper:Natural
Size:5 1/2 x 52Flavor:
MSRP:$119.90
Famous: $107.99
32% off!
$72.98
What is it?
Southern Draw Rose Of Sharon Desert Rose
Oh. I thought it was a box of dildos.
You do cello on or off with those?

« Reply #23 on: January 17, 2020, 08:52:19 AM »

And we're jammin' again, for those keeping track at home.
That's so Mark can continue filling his new humidor. CI is very nice that way.
Then they need some good cheapo deals already!
Now you're asking too much. Maybe Scott will give us another drive-by deal.
Nice deal with coupon code:

Shape:BelicosoStrength:Medium
Country:NicaraguaWrapper:Natural
Size:5 1/2 x 52Flavor:
MSRP:$119.90
Famous: $107.99
32% off!
$72.98
What is it?
Southern Draw Rose Of Sharon Desert Rose
Oh. I thought it was a box of dildos.
You do cello on or off with those?
LMFAO!

« Reply #24 on: January 17, 2020, 08:52:24 AM »

And we're jammin' again, for those keeping track at home.
That's so Mark can continue filling his new humidor. CI is very nice that way.
Then they need some good cheapo deals already!
Now you're asking too much. Maybe Scott will give us another drive-by deal.
Nice deal with coupon code:

Shape:BelicosoStrength:Medium
Country:NicaraguaWrapper:Natural
Size:5 1/2 x 52Flavor:
MSRP:$119.90
Famous: $107.99
32% off!
$72.98
What is it?
Southern Draw Rose Of Sharon Desert Rose
Oh. I thought it was a box of dildos.
now why would you think that?

« Reply #25 on: January 17, 2020, 08:56:06 AM »

And we're jammin' again, for those keeping track at home.
That's so Mark can continue filling his new humidor. CI is very nice that way.
Then they need some good cheapo deals already!
Now you're asking too much. Maybe Scott will give us another drive-by deal.
Nice deal with coupon code:

Shape:BelicosoStrength:Medium
Country:NicaraguaWrapper:Natural
Size:5 1/2 x 52Flavor:
MSRP:$119.90
Famous: $107.99
32% off!
$72.98
What is it?
Southern Draw Rose Of Sharon Desert Rose
Oh. I thought it was a box of dildos.
now why would you think that?
Good morning, Dean.

« Reply #26 on: January 17, 2020, 09:01:19 AM »

And we're jammin' again, for those keeping track at home.
That's so Mark can continue filling his new humidor. CI is very nice that way.
Then they need some good cheapo deals already!
Now you're asking too much. Maybe Scott will give us another drive-by deal.
Nice deal with coupon code:

Shape:BelicosoStrength:Medium
Country:NicaraguaWrapper:Natural
Size:5 1/2 x 52Flavor:
MSRP:$119.90
Famous: $107.99
32% off!
$72.98
What is it?
Southern Draw Rose Of Sharon Desert Rose
Oh. I thought it was a box of dildos.
now why would you think that?
Good morning, Dean.
you said that already. lol.

« Reply #27 on: January 17, 2020, 09:02:11 AM »

good morning Tony, Dave, and Scott.

« Reply #28 on: January 17, 2020, 09:14:21 AM »

And we're jammin' again, for those keeping track at home.
That's so Mark can continue filling his new humidor. CI is very nice that way.
Then they need some good cheapo deals already!
Now you're asking too much. Maybe Scott will give us another drive-by deal.
Nice deal with coupon code:

Shape:BelicosoStrength:Medium
Country:NicaraguaWrapper:Natural
Size:5 1/2 x 52Flavor:
MSRP:$119.90
Famous: $107.99
32% off!
$72.98
I know very little of the Southern Draw. is this a good price?

« Reply #29 on: January 17, 2020, 09:19:43 AM »

And we're jammin' again, for those keeping track at home.
At this rate, Bean will have his new humi filled in no time.
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5