Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6

« Reply #45 on: April 16, 2019, 12:05:48 PM »

scruffy looking but I'm putting smoke in the air.
You can't smoke in the hospital
sure you can, just don't get caught.

« Reply #46 on: April 16, 2019, 12:14:09 PM »

@bluecollar: How's the lizard doing?

By the way, I could not locate him in that last photo you posted.
show him your lizard.

« Reply #47 on: April 16, 2019, 12:42:44 PM »

@bluecollar: How's the lizard doing?

By the way, I could not locate him in that last photo you posted.
show him your lizard.
He's doing great. Getting bigger. He's gonna be a big lizard

« Reply #48 on: April 16, 2019, 01:56:06 PM »

@bluecollar: How's the lizard doing?

By the way, I could not locate him in that last photo you posted.
show him your lizard.
He's doing great. Getting bigger. He's gonna be a big lizard
Wow, can't believe how much bigger he is than when you brought him home.

« Reply #49 on: April 16, 2019, 02:03:24 PM »

@bluecollar: How's the lizard doing?

By the way, I could not locate him in that last photo you posted.
show him your lizard.
He's doing great. Getting bigger. He's gonna be a big lizard
Wow, can't believe how much bigger he is than when you brought him home.
Years of experience with this species. I love the Uromastyx

« Reply #50 on: April 16, 2019, 02:22:35 PM »

@bluecollar: How's the lizard doing?

By the way, I could not locate him in that last photo you posted.
show him your lizard.
He's doing great. Getting bigger. He's gonna be a big lizard
Wow, can't believe how much bigger he is than when you brought him home.
Years of experience with this species. I love the Uromastyx
He has sure grown a lot!  Cool Lizard

« Reply #51 on: April 16, 2019, 02:26:01 PM »

Vet trip done, Chinese takee -outee for lunch, one grocery store trip finished, dogs walked and now I need to go up to the Neighborhood Walmart and pick up a few things.

After all that?  Maybe a cigar😀

« Reply #52 on: April 16, 2019, 02:33:28 PM »

Vet trip done, Chinese takee -outee for lunch, one grocery store trip finished, dogs walked and now I need to go up to the Neighborhood Walmart and pick up a few things.

After all that?  Maybe a cigar
Hope you get a cigar in Dave

« Reply #53 on: April 16, 2019, 02:48:10 PM »

82° RealFeel 89°. what a great day.

« Reply #54 on: April 16, 2019, 03:17:46 PM »

fried bologne and swiss on rye for lunner.

« Reply #55 on: April 16, 2019, 03:17:58 PM »

Cold morning. Snow showers yesterday and rain today. Hope to get in a round round of golf this April
golf is year round here. 😂
Pie are round.

« Reply #56 on: April 16, 2019, 03:20:29 PM »

82° RealFeel 89°. what a great day.
75° even this far north.

« Reply #57 on: April 16, 2019, 03:24:07 PM »

82° RealFeel 89°. what a great day.
Only 64° feels like 61°, not so great but tolerable with the sunshine and only a light breeze.

« Reply #58 on: April 16, 2019, 03:26:34 PM »

Errands an chores completed fit the day!

LFD La Nox petite corona 🔥

« Reply #59 on: April 16, 2019, 03:34:30 PM »

New Jersey – There is an estimated one million-gun owners with standard capacity magazines (10+ rounds) in the State of New Jersey bringing an estimated number of magazines holding more than ten rounds to around ten million. Some estimates even have this number being higher.

When New Jersey passed a law making these magazines illegal in 2018, there was a debate on whether the gun owners of the state would hand in their magazines. When the law went into effect at the end of last year, New Jersey Governor Phil Murphy and Attorney General Gurbir Grewal celebrated it as a victory against gun rights advocates.

FOIA Request Confirms Zero Standard Capacity Magazines Turned In to NJ State Police

SGT Kristina Pados of the New Jersey State Police responded to our FOIA request. She confirmed what our sources inside the New Jersey Police told us. The gun owners of New Jersey have surrendered no magazines.

However, she did state that local departments might have them.

AmmoLand reached out to local police departments across New Jersey and have not been able to find a single magazine turned over to the authorities. It would seem like the gun owners of New Jersey have decided to ignore the law most likely because it is unenforceable.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6