Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5

Afternoon Dave, Dean, and FruityFlip.  GoTF toro in the man cave.  Was going to spark an NR, but thought nah, it's Friday, might as well start the weekend.

Sigh.  2017 may become a lost year in the market.
Getting close to buy time.
Cheapy Cheapo hits the market!

Afternoon Dave, Dean, and FruityFlip.  GoTF toro in the man cave.  Was going to spark an NR, but thought nah, it's Friday, might as well start the weekend.
Gonna have to be looking for another box soon.
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!

Biz site has NR bundles $90/25, FS.  That's a good deal.  I believe Sam was in the market.

http://www.cigarplace.biz/nica-rustica-belly.html

Edit: This vitola is a bit larger than the usual offering.
Hey all!  just got out of the last meeting for the day.  Thanks Mark, exactly what I was looking for!  they are on the road as we speak.  based on what i've paid for 10 pks, very good price.  hope everyone has had a good day!  old Chinese curse says "May you live in interesting times".  Been an interesting day.
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!

Just opened a can of fruit cocktail, and dumped it in a bowl.  stirred it around a bit.
If you eat it right out of the can, the cherries and grapes are on the top, then the peaches, then the pears.
I want an assortment.
Giving that more thought than I ever did.
Indeed.  Sounds like you had a doobie to go along with the fruit cocktail.
"Even though you may dislike pickles, it is, afterall, the only thing you can do with a cucumber"  from "A Child's Garden of Grass"
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!

See what happens when i'm forced to sit in meetings all day.  Everyone suffers...

Sigh.  2017 may become a lost year in the market.
Getting close to buy time.
Cheapy Cheapo hits the market!
Actually I don't think we're done yet.  Need a Fed interest rate bump to get things really settled in. Last I saw that's coming in March.

Afternoon Dave, Dean, and FruityFlip.  GoTF toro in the man cave.  Was going to spark an NR, but thought nah, it's Friday, might as well start the weekend.
Gonna have to be looking for another box soon.
Yes, watching the dailies.

Biz site has NR bundles $90/25, FS.  That's a good deal.  I believe Sam was in the market.

http://www.cigarplace.biz/nica-rustica-belly.html

Edit: This vitola is a bit larger than the usual offering.
Hey all!  just got out of the last meeting for the day.  Thanks Mark, exactly what I was looking for!  they are on the road as we speak.  based on what i've paid for 10 pks, very good price.  hope everyone has had a good day!  old Chinese curse says "May you live in interesting times".  Been an interesting day.
Good to hear! About the cigars, that is.
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!

Biz site has NR bundles $90/25, FS.  That's a good deal.  I believe Sam was in the market.

http://www.cigarplace.biz/nica-rustica-belly.html

Edit: This vitola is a bit larger than the usual offering.
Hey all!  just got out of the last meeting for the day.  Thanks Mark, exactly what I was looking for!  they are on the road as we speak.  based on what i've paid for 10 pks, very good price.  hope everyone has had a good day!  old Chinese curse says "May you live in interesting times".  Been an interesting day.
Good to hear! About the cigars, that is.
Thanks for the tip.  actually i saw a few decent deals there.  but pocketbook only held enough for the NR's.  free ship as well.
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!

And... I found my last NR in the box so it will be toasted in honor of the new box coming in.  have a good night and better weekend all!  Dean, good luck with the chili!

And... I found my last NR in the box so it will be toasted in honor of the new box coming in.  have a good night and better weekend all!  Dean, good luck with the chili!
Enjoy your weekend as well.  And don't worry about Dean, he knows his way around the kitchen almost as well as the bedroom!

hey, it's National Pizza Day!!!
do they make a "Skinny Girl" pizza?  no not a saltine and a cherry tomato.
I actually made pizza earlier in the week that was fabulous.

Just opened a can of fruit cocktail, and dumped it in a bowl.  stirred it around a bit.
If you eat it right out of the can, the cherries and grapes are on the top, then the peaches, then the pears.
I want an assortment.
Giving that more thought than I ever did.
More thought than Del Monte ever did too.

Biz site has NR bundles $90/25, FS.  That's a good deal.  I believe Sam was in the market.

http://www.cigarplace.biz/nica-rustica-belly.html

Edit: This vitola is a bit larger than the usual offering.
Hey all!  just got out of the last meeting for the day.  Thanks Mark, exactly what I was looking for!  they are on the road as we speak.  based on what i've paid for 10 pks, very good price.  hope everyone has had a good day!  old Chinese curse says "May you live in interesting times".  Been an interesting day.
+1
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5