Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: 5/29/2017 - Memorial Day  (Read 4651 times)

Re: 5/29/2017 - Memorial Day
« Reply #45 on: May 29, 2017, 06:12:29 PM »

Watching the NCAA Div ll college baseball WS, my son's friend's son, Jason Popovich is the center fielder for Delta State. also from Hobe Sound.
Go Fighting Okra!
How is the 3-re-design going Bean

Re: 5/29/2017 - Memorial Day
« Reply #46 on: May 29, 2017, 06:19:02 PM »

Watching the NCAA Div ll college baseball WS, my son's friend's son, Jason Popovich is the center fielder for Delta State. also from Hobe Sound.
Doesn't look like I get that game, was going to put it on.

Re: 5/29/2017 - Memorial Day
« Reply #47 on: May 29, 2017, 06:20:01 PM »

Got a real fist fight in the Nationals-Giants game

Re: 5/29/2017 - Memorial Day
« Reply #48 on: May 29, 2017, 06:55:33 PM »

Watching the NCAA Div ll college baseball WS, my son's friend's son, Jason Popovich is the center fielder for Delta State. also from Hobe Sound.
Go Fighting Okra!
How is the 3-re-design going Bean
In a word, Sisyphean.

Re: 5/29/2017 - Memorial Day
« Reply #49 on: May 29, 2017, 06:58:52 PM »

One of the more unusual college sports mascots.

Re: 5/29/2017 - Memorial Day
« Reply #50 on: May 29, 2017, 07:13:52 PM »

One of the more unusual college sports mascots.
Indeed it is
Logged

tcarblu

  • Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • *
Re: 5/29/2017 - Memorial Day
« Reply #51 on: May 29, 2017, 08:17:32 PM »

Tiger Woods arrested on DUI charges

RNN) – Tiger Woods was arrested and charged with driving under the influence early Monday morning in Jupiter, FL.

The 41-year-old professional golfer, who lives in Jupiter Island, was arrested at 3 a.m. Monday. He was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail around 7 a.m. and released at 10:50 a.m. on his own recognizance, according to the Palm Beach County Sheriff's Office.

Tiger looking real bad!
Tiger lives in the same town I do (Hobe Sound, Fl.) about 5 miles away, but he lives on Jupiter Island in a $38Mil. mansion and of course I don't.
Nice area, when did you move to FL?  I thought you were moving to Dallas ???

Edit:  Doesn't Tiger live next door to Greg Norman?
Bought my first place in Hobe Sound in 1989, mainly as a vacation home. Moved here full time in 2005 and don't plan on leaving this little piece of paradise.
Norman's place was also on the Island, but not next door to Tiger. You can google both homes on Jupiter Island, Fl. which is part of Hobe Sound. Both magnificent places. Lot's of celebs in Hobe Sound and the island, including Alan Jackson, Celine Dion, mucho golfers, Bobby Orr, and down the road a piece the likes of Bill Parcels, Burt Reynold's Etc. A couple of years ago, I looked at buying Alex Webster's home in Lost Lakes which is also in Hobe Sound, after he passed away. No, it was not a mansion, just a small place on the golf course, even though I am not a golfer.
If I had a house there I would not move either!
Sounds like you are moving to a sweet spot also. You should definitely enjoy your retirement in those environs.
I like your weather a lot better, gets a bit colder than I like in SC.
You are right about the weather, but that is beautiful country you are going to.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]