CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: 4/9/2022  (Read 1358 times)

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
Re: 4/9/2022
« Reply #30 on: April 09, 2022, 04:01:57 PM »

Ooh, another alcohol delivery bot!
Yep. I hope I got the next one too that appeared about to post. It's all about finding the pattern.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #31 on: April 09, 2022, 04:09:35 PM »

Yep. I hope I got the next one too that appeared about to post. It's all about finding the pattern.
Bastiges.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #32 on: April 09, 2022, 04:38:20 PM »

Bastiges.
I thought I accidentally banned myself from the website because after I did some troll cleanup, I couldn't access the site for a few minutes. I think it was just a fluke. We seem to be ok now.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #33 on: April 09, 2022, 04:58:07 PM »

Bastiges.
I thought I accidentally banned myself from the website because after I did some troll cleanup, I couldn't access the site for a few minutes. I think it was just a fluke. We seem to be ok now.
That would've been unfortunate.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #34 on: April 09, 2022, 05:40:54 PM »

Bastiges.
It happened again. I'm hoping it's just that I have a bad connection from my phone and not that we're being hacked.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #35 on: April 09, 2022, 05:57:00 PM »

Bastiges.
It happened again. I'm hoping it's just that I have a bad connection from my phone and not that we're being hacked.
Are they trying to get all our secret coupon codes? Cause they'll be severely disappointed.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #36 on: April 09, 2022, 05:58:55 PM »

Bastiges.
Are they trying to get all our secret coupon codes? Cause they'll be severely disappointed.
Let's give them CATSRULE. Suckers!

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #37 on: April 09, 2022, 06:31:41 PM »

Bastiges.
Let's give them CATSRULE. Suckers!
Boo-yah!

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #38 on: April 09, 2022, 09:24:48 PM »

Bueso time

Pages: 1 2 [3]