Pages: 1 2 [3]

« Reply #30 on: April 09, 2022, 04:01:57 PM »

Ooh, another alcohol delivery bot!
Yep. I hope I got the next one too that appeared about to post. It's all about finding the pattern.

« Reply #31 on: April 09, 2022, 04:09:35 PM »

Ooh, another alcohol delivery bot!
Yep. I hope I got the next one too that appeared about to post. It's all about finding the pattern.
Bastiges.

« Reply #32 on: April 09, 2022, 04:38:20 PM »

Ooh, another alcohol delivery bot!
Yep. I hope I got the next one too that appeared about to post. It's all about finding the pattern.
Bastiges.
I thought I accidentally banned myself from the website because after I did some troll cleanup, I couldn't access the site for a few minutes. I think it was just a fluke. We seem to be ok now.

« Reply #33 on: April 09, 2022, 04:58:07 PM »

Ooh, another alcohol delivery bot!
Yep. I hope I got the next one too that appeared about to post. It's all about finding the pattern.
Bastiges.
I thought I accidentally banned myself from the website because after I did some troll cleanup, I couldn't access the site for a few minutes. I think it was just a fluke. We seem to be ok now.
That would've been unfortunate.

« Reply #34 on: April 09, 2022, 05:40:54 PM »

Ooh, another alcohol delivery bot!
Yep. I hope I got the next one too that appeared about to post. It's all about finding the pattern.
Bastiges.
I thought I accidentally banned myself from the website because after I did some troll cleanup, I couldn't access the site for a few minutes. I think it was just a fluke. We seem to be ok now.
That would've been unfortunate.
It happened again. I'm hoping it's just that I have a bad connection from my phone and not that we're being hacked.

« Reply #35 on: April 09, 2022, 05:57:00 PM »

Ooh, another alcohol delivery bot!
Yep. I hope I got the next one too that appeared about to post. It's all about finding the pattern.
Bastiges.
I thought I accidentally banned myself from the website because after I did some troll cleanup, I couldn't access the site for a few minutes. I think it was just a fluke. We seem to be ok now.
That would've been unfortunate.
It happened again. I'm hoping it's just that I have a bad connection from my phone and not that we're being hacked.
Are they trying to get all our secret coupon codes? Cause they'll be severely disappointed.

« Reply #36 on: April 09, 2022, 05:58:55 PM »

Ooh, another alcohol delivery bot!
Yep. I hope I got the next one too that appeared about to post. It's all about finding the pattern.
Bastiges.
I thought I accidentally banned myself from the website because after I did some troll cleanup, I couldn't access the site for a few minutes. I think it was just a fluke. We seem to be ok now.
That would've been unfortunate.
It happened again. I'm hoping it's just that I have a bad connection from my phone and not that we're being hacked.
Are they trying to get all our secret coupon codes? Cause they'll be severely disappointed.
Let's give them CATSRULE. Suckers!

« Reply #37 on: April 09, 2022, 06:31:41 PM »

Ooh, another alcohol delivery bot!
Yep. I hope I got the next one too that appeared about to post. It's all about finding the pattern.
Bastiges.
I thought I accidentally banned myself from the website because after I did some troll cleanup, I couldn't access the site for a few minutes. I think it was just a fluke. We seem to be ok now.
That would've been unfortunate.
It happened again. I'm hoping it's just that I have a bad connection from my phone and not that we're being hacked.
Are they trying to get all our secret coupon codes? Cause they'll be severely disappointed.
Let's give them CATSRULE. Suckers!
Boo-yah!

« Reply #38 on: April 09, 2022, 09:24:48 PM »

Bueso time

Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3]