Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 9

« Reply #75 on: January 16, 2019, 09:55:58 AM »

breakfast time.
Look into raising the front of your stove slightly, it looks a hair out of level in the potato pic
I went back and looked. That photo makes me a little dizzy.
Lol, same thing for me. It's like if MC Escher was showing me his potatoes.
CNS, though the polite thing to do is avert your eyes when a guy's potatoes come into view.
What can I say, they looked so good I couldn't help myself.
TWSS

« Reply #76 on: January 16, 2019, 10:05:01 AM »

Don’t be fuk’n with Dean’s breakfast, we may have a golf and truck situation both to deal with here.
truck will be ready Friday. Tire Kingdom was right. left ball joint, control arm, front brakes.
oh, and alignment depending on how the control arm goes.
There's always something. Sorry Deano.
Man, that’s a terrible hit.
not as bad as I thought, $500 plus or minus. at least I have it this week.
So Tire Kingdom WAS trying to screw you?
they weren't too far off the price of my mechanic, other than itemizing EVERY fucking little thing they could find to fix.
I thought they wanted $3k to fix it? Itemization or not, that's nowhere near $500.

« Reply #77 on: January 16, 2019, 10:08:02 AM »

Think my order tomorrow is going to be an Espinosa order. I have been liking his cigars lately.
I'm a big fan also, are you looking at the bundles or something else? His stuff seems to age very well
I want to try the Espinosa E bundle perhaps. I'm going to do some searching. I have been liking  San Andreas Maduros so possibly the especial. Prices will dictate

« Reply #78 on: January 16, 2019, 10:12:41 AM »

Morning, muchachos.

« Reply #79 on: January 16, 2019, 10:13:31 AM »

Don’t be fuk’n with Dean’s breakfast, we may have a golf and truck situation both to deal with here.
truck will be ready Friday. Tire Kingdom was right. left ball joint, control arm, front brakes.
oh, and alignment depending on how the control arm goes.
There's always something. Sorry Deano.
Man, that’s a terrible hit.
not as bad as I thought, $500 plus or minus. at least I have it this week.
So Tire Kingdom WAS trying to screw you?
they weren't too far off the price of my mechanic, other than itemizing EVERY fucking little thing they could find to fix.
I thought they wanted $3k to fix it? Itemization or not, that's nowhere near $500.
flushing every system, replace every sensor that you can't change batteries in, etc., but nothing that's causing a 10 year old truck to function. but yes, $3000 was quoted for having 'a new truck'.

« Reply #80 on: January 16, 2019, 10:16:00 AM »

Morning, muchachos.

morning RazMan.
practicing my 'quick draw' in different carrying positions waiting for it to warm up to work outside.

« Reply #81 on: January 16, 2019, 10:40:39 AM »

Don’t be fuk’n with Dean’s breakfast, we may have a golf and truck situation both to deal with here.
truck will be ready Friday. Tire Kingdom was right. left ball joint, control arm, front brakes.
oh, and alignment depending on how the control arm goes.
There's always something. Sorry Deano.
Man, that’s a terrible hit.
not as bad as I thought, $500 plus or minus. at least I have it this week.
So Tire Kingdom WAS trying to screw you?
they weren't too far off the price of my mechanic, other than itemizing EVERY fucking little thing they could find to fix.
I thought they wanted $3k to fix it? Itemization or not, that's nowhere near $500.
flushing every system, replace every sensor that you can't change batteries in, etc., but nothing that's causing a 10 year old truck to function. but yes, $3000 was quoted for having 'a new truck'.
That's a lot of extra flushes they were wanting to do to make up that difference. Glad it's something that will just bend the bank, not break it.

« Reply #82 on: January 16, 2019, 10:42:23 AM »

« Reply #83 on: January 16, 2019, 11:01:41 AM »

Morning, muchachos.

morning RazMan.
practicing my 'quick draw' in different carrying positions waiting for it to warm up to work outside.

« Reply #84 on: January 16, 2019, 11:11:04 AM »

Think my order tomorrow is going to be an Espinosa order. I have been liking his cigars lately.
I'm a big fan also, are you looking at the bundles or something else? His stuff seems to age very well
I want to try the Espinosa E bundle perhaps. I'm going to do some searching. I have been liking  San Andreas Maduros so possibly the especial. Prices will dictate
Famous' bid (auctioneer) is a good source for those, fyi. Even with the $7 shipping

https://www.cigarauctioneer.com/brand/espinosa+especial+cigars

« Reply #85 on: January 16, 2019, 11:28:20 AM »

Think my order tomorrow is going to be an Espinosa order. I have been liking his cigars lately.
I'm a big fan also, are you looking at the bundles or something else? His stuff seems to age very well
I want to try the Espinosa E bundle perhaps. I'm going to do some searching. I have been liking  San Andreas Maduros so possibly the especial. Prices will dictate
Famous' bid (auctioneer) is a good source for those, fyi. Even with the $7 shipping

https://www.cigarauctioneer.com/brand/espinosa+especial+cigars
Thank you Scott

« Reply #86 on: January 16, 2019, 11:50:10 AM »

Morning, muchachos.

morning RazMan.
practicing my 'quick draw' in different carrying positions waiting for it to warm up to work outside.
Gotta step up practice myself. Trip to Front Sight coming up in February.

« Reply #87 on: January 16, 2019, 11:51:20 AM »

Morning, muchachos.

morning RazMan.
practicing my 'quick draw' in different carrying positions waiting for it to warm up to work outside.
Remember - perfect practice. Slow is smooth, and smooth is fast.

« Reply #88 on: January 16, 2019, 11:51:41 AM »

« Reply #89 on: January 16, 2019, 12:15:59 PM »

Morning, muchachos.

morning RazMan.
practicing my 'quick draw' in different carrying positions waiting for it to warm up to work outside.
Remember - perfect practice. Slow is smooth, and smooth is fast.
I'm old, I am slow and smooth.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 9