CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on January 17, 2019, 12:01:09 AM

Title: 1/17/2019
Post by: CigarBanter on January 17, 2019, 12:01:09 AM
Title: Re: 1/17/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 17, 2019, 12:21:16 AM
Went to take the trash out and it is cold as heck out there. Probably should have worn a coat. RealFeel 21°.
Title: Re: 1/17/2019
Post by: bluecollar on January 17, 2019, 05:23:05 AM
Went to take the trash out and it is cold as heck out there. Probably should have worn a coat. RealFeel 21°.
This weekend is supposed to be Cold  with single digits and a potential storm hitting the area. Fun, fun
Title: Re: 1/17/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 17, 2019, 05:23:58 AM
Went to take the trash out and it is cold as heck out there. Probably should have worn a coat. RealFeel 21°.
Gonna be even more ridiculous over the weekend with this big storm coming. Sunday I have a low of 7, and Monday, a low of 1 fuckin' degree.
Title: Re: 1/17/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 17, 2019, 05:33:30 AM
Morning Mayor & Blue!

“Morning is wonderful. Its only drawback is that it comes at such an inconvenient time of day.” –      Glen Cook
Title: Re: 1/17/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 17, 2019, 05:34:35 AM
33° here now but mid 20’s here Monday morning.
Title: Re: 1/17/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on January 17, 2019, 05:42:52 AM
good morning Rick, Dave, and Tony.
32° here. damn.
Title: Re: 1/17/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 17, 2019, 05:50:34 AM
I posted news of a cop shooting in Shreveport last week and did it ever end up with a twist after 3 arrests Monday night.  Yes, the lady shot was a police officer in uniform at her home getting ready to go to work.  But, the term “cop shooting” ends there.  Was not random and really probably nothing to do with being a cop,it was domestic violence.  She was actually shot multiple times by her live-in boyfriend/baby daddy with two of his friends present.  All 3 males had criminal records and they set the scene up to appear as a drive-by shooting.

Sad story for her, she actually went to the same high school I went to and had only been a cop for less than 2 months.
Title: Re: 1/17/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 17, 2019, 05:51:38 AM
good morning Rick, Dave, and Tony.
32° here. damn.
Morning ShiveringDean
Title: Re: 1/17/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on January 17, 2019, 05:57:16 AM
I posted news of a cop shooting in Shreveport last week and did it ever end up with a twist after 3 arrests Monday night.  Yes, the lady shot was a police officer in uniform at her home getting ready to go to work.  But, the term “cop shooting” ends there.  Was not random and really probably nothing to do with being a cop,it was domestic violence.  She was actually shot multiple times by her live-in boyfriend/baby daddy with two of his friends present.  All 3 males had criminal records and they set the scene up to appear as a drive-by shooting.

Sad story for her, she actually went to the same high school I went to and had only been a cop for less than 2 months.
we shouldn't waste court costs on this, just a bullet in each of their heads.
Title: Re: 1/17/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 17, 2019, 05:57:20 AM
Went to take the trash out and it is cold as heck out there. Probably should have worn a coat. RealFeel 21°.
This weekend is supposed to be Cold  with single digits and a potential storm hitting the area. Fun, fun
Yep, I saw that.
Title: Re: 1/17/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 17, 2019, 05:57:52 AM
The super blood wolf moon eclipse is coming this weekend

http://www.live5news.com/2019/01/17/super-blood-wolf-moon-eclipse-is-coming-this-weekend/
Title: Re: 1/17/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 17, 2019, 06:01:04 AM
I posted news of a cop shooting in Shreveport last week and did it ever end up with a twist after 3 arrests Monday night.  Yes, the lady shot was a police officer in uniform at her home getting ready to go to work.  But, the term “cop shooting” ends there.  Was not random and really probably nothing to do with being a cop,it was domestic violence.  She was actually shot multiple times by her live-in boyfriend/baby daddy with two of his friends present.  All 3 males had criminal records and they set the scene up to appear as a drive-by shooting.

Sad story for her, she actually went to the same high school I went to and had only been a cop for less than 2 months.
Sometimes there's only a thin line separating cop and thug. She didn't keep very good company.
Title: Re: 1/17/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 17, 2019, 06:01:59 AM
I posted news of a cop shooting in Shreveport last week and did it ever end up with a twist after 3 arrests Monday night.  Yes, the lady shot was a police officer in uniform at her home getting ready to go to work.  But, the term “cop shooting” ends there.  Was not random and really probably nothing to do with being a cop,it was domestic violence.  She was actually shot multiple times by her live-in boyfriend/baby daddy with two of his friends present.  All 3 males had criminal records and they set the scene up to appear as a drive-by shooting.

Sad story for her, she actually went to the same high school I went to and had only been a cop for less than 2 months.
we shouldn't waste court costs on this, just a bullet in each of their heads.
Title: Re: 1/17/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 17, 2019, 06:02:59 AM
I posted news of a cop shooting in Shreveport last week and did it ever end up with a twist after 3 arrests Monday night.  Yes, the lady shot was a police officer in uniform at her home getting ready to go to work.  But, the term “cop shooting” ends there.  Was not random and really probably nothing to do with being a cop,it was domestic violence.  She was actually shot multiple times by her live-in boyfriend/baby daddy with two of his friends present.  All 3 males had criminal records and they set the scene up to appear as a drive-by shooting.

Sad story for her, she actually went to the same high school I went to and had only been a cop for less than 2 months.
Sometimes there's only a thin line separating cop and thug. She didn't keep very good company.
Yep, sadly so.
Title: Re: 1/17/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 17, 2019, 06:13:22 AM
Back in business until they go broke again😂, what a $hit-show!

A last ditch effort from billionaire hedge-fund manager Eddie Lamper is set to keep Sears alive after beating off competition for the legacy retailer.

America's largest retailer, Sears will remain in existence with approximately 425 stores — it had 2000 in 2013.
Title: Re: 1/17/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on January 17, 2019, 06:23:41 AM
I posted news of a cop shooting in Shreveport last week and did it ever end up with a twist after 3 arrests Monday night.  Yes, the lady shot was a police officer in uniform at her home getting ready to go to work.  But, the term “cop shooting” ends there.  Was not random and really probably nothing to do with being a cop,it was domestic violence.  She was actually shot multiple times by her live-in boyfriend/baby daddy with two of his friends present.  All 3 males had criminal records and they set the scene up to appear as a drive-by shooting.

Sad story for her, she actually went to the same high school I went to and had only been a cop for less than 2 months.
we shouldn't waste court costs on this, just a bullet in each of their heads.
yes I do.
Title: Re: 1/17/2019
Post by: bluecollar on January 17, 2019, 06:24:11 AM
Morning Dave 9 deg on the drive in
Title: Re: 1/17/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 17, 2019, 06:27:36 AM
Morning Dave 9 deg on the drive in
Those boilers aren't gonna check themselves.
Title: Re: 1/17/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 17, 2019, 06:34:20 AM
Time to walk the dogs
Title: Re: 1/17/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 17, 2019, 06:35:59 AM
I posted news of a cop shooting in Shreveport last week and did it ever end up with a twist after 3 arrests Monday night.  Yes, the lady shot was a police officer in uniform at her home getting ready to go to work.  But, the term “cop shooting” ends there.  Was not random and really probably nothing to do with being a cop,it was domestic violence.  She was actually shot multiple times by her live-in boyfriend/baby daddy with two of his friends present.  All 3 males had criminal records and they set the scene up to appear as a drive-by shooting.

Sad story for her, she actually went to the same high school I went to and had only been a cop for less than 2 months.
we shouldn't waste court costs on this, just a bullet in each of their heads.
yes I do.
Title: Re: 1/17/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on January 17, 2019, 06:38:18 AM
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nbcmiami.com/news/local/Former-NFL-Player-Beats-Up-Alleged-Peeping-Tom-at-Florida-Home-504440771.html%3famp=y
Title: Re: 1/17/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on January 17, 2019, 06:40:29 AM
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.wfla.com/amp/news/local-news/75-year-old-citrus-county-man-arrested-for-selling-significant-amounts-of-cannabis-from-home/1706856775
Title: Re: 1/17/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on January 17, 2019, 06:53:02 AM
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.foxnews.com/us/kentucky-driver-seemingly-tries-to-destroy-snowman-surprised-when-they-hit-tree-stump.amp
Title: Re: 1/17/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on January 17, 2019, 06:59:38 AM
https://www.syracuse.com/news/2019/01/nearly-2-feet-of-snow-could-fall-in-upstate-ny-winter-storm.html
Title: Re: 1/17/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on January 17, 2019, 07:02:49 AM
https://halfwheel.com/tatuaje-little-hassells-arrive-in-stores/290941
Title: Re: 1/17/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 17, 2019, 07:07:28 AM
Frosty this morning but not near as heavy as earlier this week.
Title: Re: 1/17/2019
Post by: bluecollar on January 17, 2019, 07:13:06 AM
Morning Dave 9 deg on the drive in
Those boilers aren't gonna check themselves.
Yeah I'm on mechanical checks
Title: Re: 1/17/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 17, 2019, 07:16:40 AM
Morning Dave 9 deg on the drive in
Those boilers aren't gonna check themselves.
Yeah I'm on mechanical checks
I'm on a bus that I hope has been mechanically checked, but I seriously doubt it.
Title: Re: 1/17/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 17, 2019, 07:18:05 AM
Frosty this morning but not near as heavy as earlier this week.
Spring will be here before you know it. Or at least, that's what I keep telling myself.
Title: Re: 1/17/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 17, 2019, 07:19:09 AM
Frosty this morning but not near as heavy as earlier this week.
Spring will be here before you know it. Or at least, that's what I keep telling myself.
That's some bullshit and we both know it.
Title: Re: 1/17/2019
Post by: bluecollar on January 17, 2019, 07:20:47 AM
Frosty this morning but not near as heavy as earlier this week.
Spring will be here before you know it. Or at least, that's what I keep telling myself.
That's some bullshit and we both know it.
Shhhh it makes us feel better.
Title: Re: 1/17/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 17, 2019, 07:29:03 AM
Frosty this morning but not near as heavy as earlier this week.
Spring will be here before you know it. Or at least, that's what I keep telling myself.
That's some bullshit and we both know it.
Yo man, you bring me down.
Title: Re: 1/17/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 17, 2019, 07:33:00 AM
Frosty this morning but not near as heavy as earlier this week.
Spring will be here before you know it. Or at least, that's what I keep telling myself.
That's some bullshit and we both know it.
Yo man, you bring me down.
As long as the bus makes it into town, you're golden.
Title: Re: 1/17/2019
Post by: Threebean on January 17, 2019, 07:36:16 AM
Morning Daves, Dean, Rick, and BusBoyTony.  mid 50's up to low 70's today, partly cloudy.  Outdoor cigar smoking weather.
Title: Re: 1/17/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 17, 2019, 07:41:15 AM
Morning Daves, Dean, Rick, and BusBoyTony.  mid 50's up to low 70's today, partly cloudy.  Outdoor cigar smoking weather.
Lucky You!

Morning Bean
Title: Re: 1/17/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on January 17, 2019, 07:41:15 AM
Morning Daves, Dean, Rick, and BusBoyTony.  mid 50's up to low 70's today, partly cloudy.  Outdoor cigar smoking weather.
good morning Mark. will be in the 70's by early afternoon here.
Title: Re: 1/17/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 17, 2019, 08:02:03 AM
Morning Daves, Dean, Rick, and BusBoyTony.  mid 50's up to low 70's today, partly cloudy.  Outdoor cigar smoking weather.
good morning Mark. will be in the 70's by early afternoon here.
Only mid 50’s here🤥
Title: Re: 1/17/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 17, 2019, 08:31:15 AM
Weather Lull?
Title: Re: 1/17/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 17, 2019, 08:46:18 AM
Weather Lull?
Most definitely a hard at work lull.
Title: Re: 1/17/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on January 17, 2019, 08:51:19 AM
Weather Lull?
building sauce.
Title: Re: 1/17/2019
Post by: bluecollar on January 17, 2019, 09:03:36 AM
Morning Daves, Dean, Rick, and BusBoyTony.  mid 50's up to low 70's today, partly cloudy.  Outdoor cigar smoking weather.
Good morning Mark. I may have to go to the lounge tonight.
Title: Re: 1/17/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 17, 2019, 09:14:25 AM
Weather Lull?
Most definitely a hard at work lull.
Wow, Mayor has a hard at work!  That’s a delicate situation.
Title: Re: 1/17/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on January 17, 2019, 09:20:43 AM
Espinosa Laranja Reserva and BrickHouse at the Page......and a Scorcher.
Title: Re: 1/17/2019
Post by: bluecollar on January 17, 2019, 09:32:25 AM
Espinosa Laranja Reserva and BrickHouse at the Page......and a Scorcher.
Any other deals worth noting?
Title: Re: 1/17/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on January 17, 2019, 09:41:20 AM
Espinosa Laranja Reserva and BrickHouse at the Page......and a Scorcher.
Any other deals worth noting?
didn't really think they were 'deals', but no.
Title: Re: 1/17/2019
Post by: Threebean on January 17, 2019, 09:43:56 AM
Espinosa Laranja Reserva and BrickHouse at the Page......and a Scorcher.
Any other deals worth noting?
didn't really think they were 'deals', but no.
Still better than discussing the Mayor's hard at work situation.
Title: Re: 1/17/2019
Post by: sfish on January 17, 2019, 09:47:00 AM
Espinosa Laranja Reserva and BrickHouse at the Page......and a Scorcher.
Any other deals worth noting?
Check Cigarpage, they have Espinosa Especialles for +/- $5 ea with free shipping
Title: Re: 1/17/2019
Post by: bluecollar on January 17, 2019, 09:50:26 AM
Espinosa Laranja Reserva and BrickHouse at the Page......and a Scorcher.
Any other deals worth noting?
Check Cigarpage, they have Espinosa Especialles for +/- $5 ea with free shipping
https://www.famous-smoke.com/espinosa+four+cigar+sampler+cigars/item+65207

Im going to get some of these with the Espinosa E bundle habano
Title: Re: 1/17/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on January 17, 2019, 09:59:34 AM
Weather Lull?
Most definitely a hard at work lull.
ROTFLMAO
Title: Re: 1/17/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on January 17, 2019, 10:00:15 AM
sauce is built, now to simmer for 6 hours.
Title: Re: 1/17/2019
Post by: razgueado on January 17, 2019, 10:12:31 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Title: Re: 1/17/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 17, 2019, 10:13:36 AM
Weather Lull?
Most definitely a hard at work lull.
Wow, Mayor has a hard at work!  That’s a delicate situation.
What a clusterfuck I've got going on today.
Title: Re: 1/17/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on January 17, 2019, 10:14:42 AM
Morning, muchachos.
morning RazMaTazMan.

hey, did you see Mossberg entered the pistol market?
Title: Re: 1/17/2019
Post by: razgueado on January 17, 2019, 10:15:22 AM
Weather Lull?
Most definitely a hard at work lull.
Wow, Mayor has a hard at work!  That’s a delicate situation.
What a clusterfuck I've got going on today.
No fuck like a clusterfuck.
Title: Re: 1/17/2019
Post by: razgueado on January 17, 2019, 10:23:51 AM

Morning, muchachos.
morning RazMaTazMan.

hey, did you see Mossberg entered the pistol market?

Reentered, for the first time in a century. I haven't gotten to see one up close, but it looks well executed, and is reportedly fully reliable out the box.  Doesn't much interest me, but it's a good-looking gun.
Title: Re: 1/17/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on January 17, 2019, 10:36:54 AM

Morning, muchachos.
morning RazMaTazMan.

hey, did you see Mossberg entered the pistol market?

Reentered, for the first time in a century. I haven't gotten to see one up close, but it looks well executed, and is reportedly fully reliable out the box.  Doesn't much interest me, but it's a good-looking gun.

it does look nice.
Title: Re: 1/17/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on January 17, 2019, 10:37:56 AM
Weather Lull?
Most definitely a hard at work lull.
Wow, Mayor has a hard at work!  That’s a delicate situation.
What a clusterfuck I've got going on today.
jeesh, I have a good day going.
Title: Re: 1/17/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on January 17, 2019, 10:38:36 AM
oh, and good morning Fish.
Title: Re: 1/17/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 17, 2019, 10:43:32 AM
Weather Lull?
Most definitely a hard at work lull.
Wow, Mayor has a hard at work!  That’s a delicate situation.
What a clusterfuck I've got going on today.
My morning is sailing along nicely, if that helps any.  ;D
Title: Re: 1/17/2019
Post by: Threebean on January 17, 2019, 11:05:12 AM
Weather Lull?
Most definitely a hard at work lull.
Wow, Mayor has a hard at work!  That’s a delicate situation.
What a clusterfuck I've got going on today.
Being hard at work has come in handy then.
Title: Re: 1/17/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on January 17, 2019, 11:43:53 AM
Mmmmm.
Title: Re: 1/17/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 17, 2019, 12:41:37 PM
Meat and 3 today:  Farmers Soup, Fried Chicken, country fried potatoes, Butter Beans and cornbread.
Title: Re: 1/17/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 17, 2019, 12:47:58 PM
Nap Time 💤 then Cigar Time.
Title: Re: 1/17/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on January 17, 2019, 12:49:46 PM
Meat and 3 today:  Farmers Soup, Fried Chicken, country fried potatoes, Butter Beans and cornbread.
I count meat and 5.
Title: Re: 1/17/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 17, 2019, 01:04:00 PM
Meat and 3 today:  Farmers Soup, Fried Chicken, country fried potatoes, Butter Beans and cornbread.
I count meat and 5.
Weird, I count meat and 4.
Title: Re: 1/17/2019
Post by: Threebean on January 17, 2019, 01:17:08 PM
Meat and 3 today:  Farmers Soup, Fried Chicken, country fried potatoes, Butter Beans and cornbread.
I count meat and 5.
Weird, I count meat and 4.
Farmer's Soup?  I thought they just did insurance.
Title: Re: 1/17/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 17, 2019, 01:36:27 PM
Mmmmm.
Interesting.
Title: Re: 1/17/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 17, 2019, 01:43:56 PM
Meat and 3 today:  Farmers Soup, Fried Chicken, country fried potatoes, Butter Beans and cornbread.
I count meat and 5.
Weird, I count meat and 4.
Farmer's Soup?  I thought they just did insurance.
Bum bum bum bum bum bum black bean.
Title: Re: 1/17/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 17, 2019, 01:48:19 PM
Meat and 3 today:  Farmers Soup, Fried Chicken, country fried potatoes, Butter Beans and cornbread.
I count meat and 5.
Weird, I count meat and 4.
Farmer's Soup?  I thought they just did insurance.
Bumbudumpumpbumpbumpbump!
Title: Re: 1/17/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 17, 2019, 01:49:22 PM
Meat and 3 today:  Farmers Soup, Fried Chicken, country fried potatoes, Butter Beans and cornbread.
I count meat and 5.
Weird, I count meat and 4.
Farmer's Soup?  I thought they just did insurance.
Bum bum bum bum bum bum black bean.
You were quicker by 3 minutes. TWSS
Title: Re: 1/17/2019
Post by: bluecollar on January 17, 2019, 01:50:12 PM
Mmmmm.
Interesting.
JR exclusive
Title: Re: 1/17/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 17, 2019, 02:13:01 PM
Meat and 3 today:  Farmers Soup, Fried Chicken, country fried potatoes, Butter Beans and cornbread.
I count meat and 5.
Weird, I count meat and 4.
Farmer's Soup?  I thought they just did insurance.
Bum bum bum bum bum bum black bean.
You were quicker by 3 minutes. TWSS
My best time yet!
Title: Re: 1/17/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 17, 2019, 02:17:59 PM
Hazzuh!
Title: Re: 1/17/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 17, 2019, 02:21:30 PM
Meat and 3 today:  Farmers Soup, Fried Chicken, country fried potatoes, Butter Beans and cornbread.
I count meat and 5.
Weird, I count meat and 4.
Unlike Dean you can count but you missed yesterday’s food training.  That said Dean signed in at the training but FAILED the Test.

You can take the training on pages 7 & 8 of yesterday’s training
Title: Re: 1/17/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 17, 2019, 02:22:44 PM
Meat and 3 today:  Farmers Soup, Fried Chicken, country fried potatoes, Butter Beans and cornbread.
I count meat and 5.
Weird, I count meat and 4.
Farmer's Soup?  I thought they just did insurance.

Title: Re: 1/17/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 17, 2019, 02:24:07 PM
Nap finished and all caught up but got cloudy and wind picked up so not very comfortable to enjoy a cigar.🤬
Title: Re: 1/17/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on January 17, 2019, 02:27:05 PM
Meat and 3 today:  Farmers Soup, Fried Chicken, country fried potatoes, Butter Beans and cornbread.
I count meat and 5.
Weird, I count meat and 4.
Unlike Dean you can count but you missed yesterday’s food training.  That said Dean signed in at the training but FAILED the Test.

You can take the training on pages 7 & 8 of yesterday’s training
meat with 3 sides, a southern thing.
I was just fucking around.
Title: Re: 1/17/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 17, 2019, 02:27:24 PM
These have Deans name written all over them.

Holt’s 1 DAY FLASH SALE!

Par Eagle
Only 99-cents per cigar... Save 60% + FREE Shipping!
Title: Re: 1/17/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 17, 2019, 02:37:28 PM
These have Deans name written all over them.

Holt’s 1 DAY FLASH SALE!

Par Eagle
Only 99-cents per cigar... Save 60% + FREE Shipping!
Why then am I assuming these would be more aptly named, Subpar?
Title: Re: 1/17/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on January 17, 2019, 02:38:53 PM
These have Deans name written all over them.

Holt’s 1 DAY FLASH SALE!

Par Eagle
Only 99-cents per cigar... Save 60% + FREE Shipping!

oh God no!
Title: Re: 1/17/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 17, 2019, 02:41:17 PM
These have Deans name written all over them.

Holt’s 1 DAY FLASH SALE!

Par Eagle
Only 99-cents per cigar... Save 60% + FREE Shipping!
Why then am I assuming these would be more aptly named, Subpar?
I guess you don’t Believe In Dean
Title: Re: 1/17/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 17, 2019, 03:26:05 PM
Par Lull?
Title: Re: 1/17/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on January 17, 2019, 03:35:31 PM
Par Lull?
cigar lull with company.
Title: Re: 1/17/2019
Post by: Threebean on January 17, 2019, 04:01:09 PM
75 deg and sunny.  I'm going humi diving and taking the laptop out to the patio.
Title: Re: 1/17/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 17, 2019, 04:07:39 PM
75 deg and sunny.  I'm going humi diving and taking the laptop out to the patio.
That is a solid plan
Title: Re: 1/17/2019
Post by: Threebean on January 17, 2019, 05:03:59 PM
75 deg and sunny.  I'm going humi diving and taking the laptop out to the patio.
That is a solid plan
Coffee and a Lirio Rojo   Then a business dinner meeting later.  Food nothing to get worked up about but there is beer.  So not a bad way to spend the afternoon/evening.
Title: Re: 1/17/2019
Post by: bluecollar on January 17, 2019, 05:10:57 PM
75 deg and sunny.  I'm going humi diving and taking the laptop out to the patio.
That is a solid plan
Coffee and a Lirio Rojo   Then a business dinner meeting later.  Food nothing to get worked up about but there is beer.  So not a bad way to spend the afternoon/evening.
Nice, enjoy your evening. I am smoking in the man cave contemplating if I should go to the lounge. I do have to pick up pizza for the family soon.
Title: Re: 1/17/2019
Post by: sfish on January 17, 2019, 05:28:01 PM
Anyone try the Room 101 Farce? I have one but haven’t smoked it yet, must be trying to get rid of them though they’re on Cbid 20 for $69.99
Title: Re: 1/17/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 17, 2019, 06:45:20 PM
Anyone try the Room 101 Farce? I have one but haven’t smoked it yet, must be trying to get rid of them though they’re on Cbid 20 for $69.99
Had not even heard of it.
Title: Re: 1/17/2019
Post by: bluecollar on January 17, 2019, 06:46:42 PM
Anyone try the Room 101 Farce? I have one but haven’t smoked it yet, must be trying to get rid of them though they’re on Cbid 20 for $69.99
I believe I have seen the H&R's discounted but not the Farce.
Title: Re: 1/17/2019
Post by: bluecollar on January 17, 2019, 06:48:29 PM
I made an all LA Zona purchase.
Title: Re: 1/17/2019
Post by: bluecollar on January 17, 2019, 06:52:40 PM
I have have burned through many of these and never tire. (https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190117/21c9c6941a1a3d8fe4be09be6d8370e4.jpg)
Title: Re: 1/17/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 17, 2019, 06:57:42 PM
I have have burned through many of these and never tire. (https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190117/21c9c6941a1a3d8fe4be09be6d8370e4.jpg)
Interesting. I generally don't like the RyJ but the San Andreas could be different. I'm assuming it's medium bodied, at most.
Title: Re: 1/17/2019
Post by: bluecollar on January 17, 2019, 07:02:44 PM
I have have burned through many of these and never tire. (https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190117/21c9c6941a1a3d8fe4be09be6d8370e4.jpg)
Interesting. I generally don't like the RyJ but the San Andreas could be different. I'm assuming it's medium bodied, at most.
No it is full bodied but smooth so it can catch you off guard. Very good stick, blended and made at AJs factory.
Title: Re: 1/17/2019
Post by: sfish on January 17, 2019, 07:28:19 PM
I made an all LA Zona purchase.
Nice