Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6

« Reply #60 on: April 05, 2022, 11:15:02 AM »

Today's Over/Under is 4
Raz Over/Under is 7
Nailed it, and just barely. Almost missed Wojo.

« Reply #61 on: April 05, 2022, 11:16:26 AM »

And a little help, just because...
She wasn't on my list, but now she definitely will be next year.
Same. Didn't know her real name. Can't guarantee I will remember it next year either.

« Reply #62 on: April 05, 2022, 11:19:32 AM »

picked up the widow lady and her dogs yesterday for dinner and sleepover. 5am this morning her stepmom calls saying she forgot about a doctor appointment at 9am and needs widow lady to take her. so I am house sitting waiting for them to get back to bring widow lady back to my place and we can take the dogs out on a picnic.
kind of tired though. may need a nap. widow lady really wore me out.
...not that you're complaining...
no no no. not what you think. between cooking, dogs going nuts, gotta run here and there.
I wish it was what you were thinking.
Well, get that nap in now in case she wants to wear you out in other ways later.
not a chance. need energy for golf tomorrow. that and I'm old.
Lol, understood. Gotta have priorities, and I would make the same choice.
Golf is more fun? Lasts longer?
I wouldn't say more fun, because they're different kinds of fun. But I would probably put them on the same level of overall fun. Might even give golf a slight edge after a long, cold winter. Lol

« Reply #63 on: April 05, 2022, 11:28:39 AM »

[...]
I wonder if an 18 year old LTG would have given me the same answer?

« Reply #64 on: April 05, 2022, 11:37:16 AM »

[...]
Probably, because 18-year-old LTG was getting a lot more sex than 42-year-old LTG. :D

« Reply #65 on: April 05, 2022, 12:55:35 PM »

picked up the widow lady and her dogs yesterday for dinner and sleepover. 5am this morning her stepmom calls saying she forgot about a doctor appointment at 9am and needs widow lady to take her. so I am house sitting waiting for them to get back to bring widow lady back to my place and we can take the dogs out on a picnic. 🤔
kind of tired though. may need a nap. widow lady really wore me out.
...not that you're complaining...
no no no. not what you think. between cooking, dogs going nuts, gotta run here and there.
I wish it was what you were thinking.
Well, get that nap in now in case she wants to wear you out in other ways later.
not a chance. need energy for golf tomorrow. that and I'm old. 😂
...also that golf is a priority.... :P

« Reply #66 on: April 05, 2022, 12:57:53 PM »

[...]
Just ignoring that lasts longer part, huh?.....

« Reply #67 on: April 05, 2022, 01:00:36 PM »

And a little help, just because...
She wasn't on my list, but now she definitely will be next year.
Same. Didn't know her real name. Can't guarantee I will remember it next year either.
You don't know "Peggy Carter", Captain America's lady?

« Reply #68 on: April 05, 2022, 01:13:27 PM »

[...]
I mean, shouldn't that go without saying? If your sex sessions are logging in over 4 hours, you're either a terrible liar or you have problems with your equipment. And I don't mean golf clubs.

« Reply #69 on: April 05, 2022, 01:22:11 PM »

Looks like Tiger is planning to play.

« Reply #70 on: April 05, 2022, 01:24:03 PM »

[...]
Tantric?

« Reply #71 on: April 05, 2022, 01:28:06 PM »

[...]
Sounds boring to me. Sting can keep that one.

« Reply #72 on: April 05, 2022, 01:28:39 PM »

[...]
At that point it becomes work.

« Reply #73 on: April 05, 2022, 01:29:07 PM »

Looks like Tiger is planning to play.
He certainly moves the needle, as they say. Watching some of these interviews with other players today, and 75% of the questions are about Tiger.

« Reply #74 on: April 05, 2022, 02:13:38 PM »

Hazzuh!
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6