CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6

Author Topic: 4/5/2022  (Read 2624 times)

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
Re: 4/5/2022
« Reply #60 on: April 05, 2022, 11:15:02 AM »

Today's Over/Under is 4
Raz Over/Under is 7
Nailed it, and just barely. Almost missed Wojo.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #61 on: April 05, 2022, 11:16:26 AM »

And a little help, just because...
She wasn't on my list, but now she definitely will be next year.
Same. Didn't know her real name. Can't guarantee I will remember it next year either.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #62 on: April 05, 2022, 11:19:32 AM »

picked up the widow lady and her dogs yesterday for dinner and sleepover. 5am this morning her stepmom calls saying she forgot about a doctor appointment at 9am and needs widow lady to take her. so I am house sitting waiting for them to get back to bring widow lady back to my place and we can take the dogs out on a picnic.
kind of tired though. may need a nap. widow lady really wore me out.
...not that you're complaining...
no no no. not what you think. between cooking, dogs going nuts, gotta run here and there.
I wish it was what you were thinking.
Well, get that nap in now in case she wants to wear you out in other ways later.
not a chance. need energy for golf tomorrow. that and I'm old.
Lol, understood. Gotta have priorities, and I would make the same choice.
Golf is more fun? Lasts longer?
I wouldn't say more fun, because they're different kinds of fun. But I would probably put them on the same level of overall fun. Might even give golf a slight edge after a long, cold winter. Lol

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #63 on: April 05, 2022, 11:28:39 AM »

picked up the widow lady and her dogs yesterday for dinner and sleepover. 5am this morning her stepmom calls saying she forgot about a doctor appointment at 9am and needs widow lady to take her. so I am house sitting waiting for them to get back to bring widow lady back to my place and we can take the dogs out on a picnic.
no no no. not what you think. between cooking, dogs going nuts, gotta run here and there.
Well, get that nap in now in case she wants to wear you out in other ways later.
I wouldn't say more fun, because they're different kinds of fun. But I would probably put them on the same level of overall fun. Might even give golf a slight edge after a long, cold winter. Lol
I wonder if an 18 year old LTG would have given me the same answer?

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #64 on: April 05, 2022, 11:37:16 AM »

I wonder if an 18 year old LTG would have given me the same answer?
Probably, because 18-year-old LTG was getting a lot more sex than 42-year-old LTG. :D

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #65 on: April 05, 2022, 12:55:35 PM »

picked up the widow lady and her dogs yesterday for dinner and sleepover. 5am this morning her stepmom calls saying she forgot about a doctor appointment at 9am and needs widow lady to take her. so I am house sitting waiting for them to get back to bring widow lady back to my place and we can take the dogs out on a picnic. 🤔
not a chance. need energy for golf tomorrow. that and I'm old. 😂
...also that golf is a priority.... :P

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #66 on: April 05, 2022, 12:57:53 PM »

Just ignoring that lasts longer part, huh?.....

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #67 on: April 05, 2022, 01:00:36 PM »

And a little help, just because...
She wasn't on my list, but now she definitely will be next year.
Same. Didn't know her real name. Can't guarantee I will remember it next year either.
You don't know "Peggy Carter", Captain America's lady?

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #68 on: April 05, 2022, 01:13:27 PM »

I mean, shouldn't that go without saying? If your sex sessions are logging in over 4 hours, you're either a terrible liar or you have problems with your equipment. And I don't mean golf clubs.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #69 on: April 05, 2022, 01:22:11 PM »

Looks like Tiger is planning to play.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #70 on: April 05, 2022, 01:24:03 PM »

I mean, shouldn't that go without saying? If your sex sessions are logging in over 4 hours, you're either a terrible liar or you have problems with your equipment. And I don't mean golf clubs.
Tantric?

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #71 on: April 05, 2022, 01:28:06 PM »

Tantric?
Sounds boring to me. Sting can keep that one.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #72 on: April 05, 2022, 01:28:39 PM »

Tantric?
At that point it becomes work.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #73 on: April 05, 2022, 01:29:07 PM »

Looks like Tiger is planning to play.
He certainly moves the needle, as they say. Watching some of these interviews with other players today, and 75% of the questions are about Tiger.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #74 on: April 05, 2022, 02:13:38 PM »

Hazzuh!
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6