Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6

« Reply #45 on: March 14, 2022, 10:19:33 AM »

Over/Under is 7
Raz Over/Under is 11

« Reply #46 on: March 14, 2022, 10:20:25 AM »

Today would have been our karaoke buddy Flip's birthday.  RIP brother.

« Reply #47 on: March 14, 2022, 10:22:15 AM »

Victor Sinclair Primeros Churchill
(7.0"x50)Pack of 10
| MSRP: $7.00 per cigar

In Stock
BUY 10+ CIGARS
$3.25
per cigar
$32.50 total price
SAVE 54%

Should have just passed on posting this, but whats a PW to do...?

« Reply #48 on: March 14, 2022, 10:24:44 AM »

Good Morning all.

« Reply #49 on: March 14, 2022, 10:26:28 AM »

Leuku and Puuko lull?

« Reply #50 on: March 14, 2022, 10:29:45 AM »

Over/Under is 7
Raz Over/Under is 11
10.

« Reply #51 on: March 14, 2022, 10:32:54 AM »

« Reply #52 on: March 14, 2022, 10:34:25 AM »

Victor Sinclair Primeros Churchill
(7.0"x50)Pack of 10
| MSRP: $7.00 per cigar

In Stock
BUY 10+ CIGARS
$3.25
per cigar
$32.50 total price
SAVE 54%

Should have just passed on posting this, but whats a PW to do...?
PWs can't have the luxury of dignity. Lol

« Reply #53 on: March 14, 2022, 10:37:54 AM »

Xikar Xidris Lighter - Canary Yellow
Only 3 Left
$39.99
total price
SAVE 47%

« Reply #54 on: March 14, 2022, 10:58:53 AM »

AJ Fernandez Ashtray + Man O' War Ruination Robusto Combo
5 Cigars
| MSRP: $22.25 per cigar

In Stock
BUY 5+ CIGARS
$800
per cigar
$39.99 total price
SAVE 64%

« Reply #55 on: March 14, 2022, 11:13:22 AM »

AJ Fernandez Ashtray + Man O' War Ruination Robusto Combo
5 Cigars
| MSRP: $22.25 per cigar

In Stock
BUY 5+ CIGARS
$800
per cigar
$39.99 total price
SAVE 64%
Like anyone would want a non-wooden ashtray!

« Reply #56 on: March 14, 2022, 11:20:17 AM »

Today would have been our karaoke buddy Flip's birthday.  RIP brother.
I miss Flip.

« Reply #57 on: March 14, 2022, 11:25:18 AM »

Good morning all. My Boss is a twit
They all are.
It's practically a requirement for the job.
Hey, now...
Don't complain to me, just ask those under you what they think. Lol
They hired me.  They say I'm the best boss ever.

And I've only lost two people from my team since I took over in 2018. One got a higher paying job in the private sector, then got laid off when the company was bought out. She wanted to come back, but I'd replaced her.

The only other person that left my team was the replacement, who was forced out last year by state policy. She objected to showing proof of vaccination, even though she was vaxed. Broke my heart. Broke her heart. We still chat every so often.
She still has her principles though.
Warped as they might be.
Jawohl, Herr Kommandant. She is indeed an undesirable! She refuses to show her papers!

Warped my ass. This the world you really want?

How about if the government decides you have to prove a negative blood-nicotine test to collect Social Security, or get Medicare benefits?  Still in favor?

Maybe take a break from pontificating on someone you know nothing about, just because you don't think they sufficiently toe your political line, Dave.

« Reply #58 on: March 14, 2022, 11:43:35 AM »

[...]

I try to keep my political views off this banter. I suggest we all appreciate we all have different views. Let's all drop it before someone gets their panties in a bunch.

« Reply #59 on: March 14, 2022, 11:49:08 AM »

[...]

Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6