CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6

Author Topic: 9/7/2021  (Read 4237 times)

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
Re: 9/7/2021
« Reply #60 on: September 07, 2021, 12:12:45 PM »

Today's Over/Under is 6
Raz Over/Under is 9
11 today.

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #61 on: September 07, 2021, 12:15:52 PM »

Morning, muchachos.  Late checkin today.  I'm on leave.
that's a good thing right?
morning RazMan.

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #62 on: September 07, 2021, 12:19:09 PM »

good morning Tony, Dave, and Rick. glad to hear everyone had a good weekend.
having a late breakfast, early lunch. been years since I had a Laranja. Redfish introduced me to them when they first came out.
Morning, Deano. Dave will be jealous he wasn't able to have one of those this weekend, thanks to the turd Clemson dropped on Saturday.
I'm jealous you played golf this weekend but it didn't stop me from enjoying some good smokes. must be that 'orange Clemson phobia'.
Hoping to go out again Friday, so long as the weather cooperates. Also hit the range yesterday while at my parents house, since I still needed some time getting used to my new irons. Definitely hit them better yesterday with some more practice swings.
new irons? whatcha got?
Ben Hogans, 5-PW and 4 hybrid. Irons are an inch longer than standard and 1° flat.

sweet.
They are pretty pure to hit. Looking forward to getting in some more work and getting more used to hitting them. It's not quite as easy as just standing a little further from the ball, unfortunately.
I just did the virtual fit on the Ben Hogan sight. for over $2000 I finally get a complete set of stiff shafted clubs. lol.

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #63 on: September 07, 2021, 12:28:22 PM »

morning RazMan.
Yup.  Have to use up excess accumulated leave.  I'm only allowed to accumulate 240 hours, and anything in excess of that has to be used before my work anniversary date in April, or it is lost.  They suspended that rule last year, owing to the pandemic, but now they are anxious that I use the leave. 

So...taking #2 son to Bend to go with my Uncle to a Dave Matthews Band concert.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #64 on: September 07, 2021, 01:15:29 PM »

morning RazMan.
Yup.  Have to use up excess accumulated leave.  I'm only allowed to accumulate 240 hours, and anything in excess of that has to be used before my work anniversary date in April, or it is lost.  They suspended that rule last year, owing to the pandemic, but now they are anxious that I use the leave. 

That sounds like a fine use of time off.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #65 on: September 07, 2021, 01:16:06 PM »

having a late breakfast, early lunch. been years since I had a Laranja. Redfish introduced me to them when they first came out.
Morning, Deano. Dave will be jealous he wasn't able to have one of those this weekend, thanks to the turd Clemson dropped on Saturday.
I'm jealous you played golf this weekend but it didn't stop me from enjoying some good smokes. must be that 'orange Clemson phobia'.
Hoping to go out again Friday, so long as the weather cooperates. Also hit the range yesterday while at my parents house, since I still needed some time getting used to my new irons. Definitely hit them better yesterday with some more practice swings.
new irons? whatcha got?
Ben Hogans, 5-PW and 4 hybrid. Irons are an inch longer than standard and 1° flat.

sweet.
They are pretty pure to hit. Looking forward to getting in some more work and getting more used to hitting them. It's not quite as easy as just standing a little further from the ball, unfortunately.
I just did the virtual fit on the Ben Hogan sight. for over $2000 I finally get a complete set of stiff shafted clubs. lol.
Keep playing the lottery Dean.

How is rehab going?

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #66 on: September 07, 2021, 01:16:52 PM »

Today's Over/Under is 6
Raz Over/Under is 9
11 today.
I really underestimated you guys today.  Must have been the days off...

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #67 on: September 07, 2021, 01:22:39 PM »

new irons? whatcha got?

sweet.
I may look to replace my driver and 4-wood at some point in the future, but that wasn't in the cards just yet. Plus, I really stripe my 4-wood, so that'll be a hard one to replace. The nice thing about them is they will send you clubs to try for 2 weeks, all you have to pay is $20 for shipping. That's what got me started with them.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #68 on: September 07, 2021, 01:23:35 PM »

morning RazMan.

Forced vacation is better than none. How long are you taking off?

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #69 on: September 07, 2021, 01:51:42 PM »

morning RazMan.

Rest of the week.  Had to put in a couple of hours this morning getting tasks covered.  But now I'm done for the week unless there is an emergency.  Coupla more household tasks, then time to skedaddle.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #70 on: September 07, 2021, 02:01:48 PM »

morning RazMan.

Rest of the week.  Had to put in a couple of hours this morning getting tasks covered.  But now I'm done for the week unless there is an emergency.  Coupla more household tasks, then time to skedaddle.
Sounds good, enjoy your time!

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #71 on: September 07, 2021, 02:08:54 PM »

Figment picked up, back to normal routine

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #72 on: September 07, 2021, 02:14:05 PM »

Figment picked up, back to normal routine
I'm sure you're both happy to be back on schedule.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #73 on: September 07, 2021, 02:19:51 PM »

Just about time to start shuttin' it down. Hazzuh!

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #74 on: September 07, 2021, 02:28:33 PM »

new irons? whatcha got?

sweet.
Keep playing the lottery Dean.

How is rehab going?
too early for rehab yet. end of the month this cast comes off, then another cast, then maybe a walking boot from knee to toes, and then maybe rehab. looking at least 3-4 months before rehab or able to drive.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6