Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5

« Reply #45 on: May 11, 2020, 11:46:55 AM »

Edit lull?
Even the lull has a lull.
Yeah but it's Monday and everyone is shoveling shit. So it's to be expected.
I had a breakfast of steak and eggs, went and filled my gas tank up, stopped to grab some ice cream for later, and now just waiting for a noon meeting to start up.
Quite the full day so far. Monday is grocery shopping for me, so I've got that to look forward to after I'm done working.
I did a bunch of shopping online, trying to figure out how to get decent cuts of meats. this area is getting low on quality foods and prices are quite a bit higher.
Shopping is almost impossible to get all you need in 1 or 2 runs. Now the meats are gone or highly inflated.
All the spanish people doing the processing are either deported or sick...

« Reply #46 on: May 11, 2020, 01:04:37 PM »

Edit lull?
Even the lull has a lull.
Yeah but it's Monday and everyone is shoveling shit. So it's to be expected.
I had a breakfast of steak and eggs, went and filled my gas tank up, stopped to grab some ice cream for later, and now just waiting for a noon meeting to start up.
Quite the full day so far. Monday is grocery shopping for me, so I've got that to look forward to after I'm done working.
I did a bunch of shopping online, trying to figure out how to get decent cuts of meats. this area is getting low on quality foods and prices are quite a bit higher.
Shopping is almost impossible to get all you need in 1 or 2 runs. Now the meats are gone or highly inflated.
It takes a lot of planning, to be sure. And a lot of messaging back and forth while I'm there, cause they're always out of a least a couple of things we would get.

« Reply #47 on: May 11, 2020, 02:15:21 PM »

Got my list on my phone and ready to go. Hazzuh!

« Reply #48 on: May 11, 2020, 02:45:36 PM »

Got my list on my phone and ready to go. Hazzuh!
Good luck Bro

« Reply #49 on: May 11, 2020, 02:52:39 PM »

So I got this routine of taking all my clothes, wallet, keys, etc off in the garage
 Put clothes in a trash bag for dirty laundry. Get cleaned up then come back and disinfect.

Cigar time soon.

« Reply #50 on: May 11, 2020, 04:20:51 PM »

Lirio Rojo in the man cave

« Reply #51 on: May 11, 2020, 04:34:33 PM »

GOTF in the Man Cave

« Reply #52 on: May 11, 2020, 04:42:12 PM »

Got my list on my phone and ready to go. Hazzuh!
I'm a bit late to respond to this but I'd recommend writing your list out on paper. Especially if you plan to be wearing gloves.

« Reply #53 on: May 11, 2020, 05:15:02 PM »

Got my list on my phone and ready to go. Hazzuh!
I'm a bit late to respond to this but I'd recommend writing your list out on paper. Especially if you plan to be wearing gloves.
don't forget the condoms in case they want to screw you.

« Reply #54 on: May 11, 2020, 05:25:11 PM »

Got my list on my phone and ready to go. Hazzuh!
I'm a bit late to respond to this but I'd recommend writing your list out on paper. Especially if you plan to be wearing gloves.
don't forget the condoms in case they want to screw you.
That won't be easy from 6 feet away.

« Reply #55 on: May 11, 2020, 06:12:55 PM »

Got my list on my phone and ready to go. Hazzuh!
I'm a bit late to respond to this but I'd recommend writing your list out on paper. Especially if you plan to be wearing gloves.
don't forget the condoms in case they want to screw you.
That won't be easy from 6 feet away.
well this guy likes to throw his meat around.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.kxan.com/news/local/williamson-county/man-who-allegedly-threw-steak-lettuce-at-heb-employee-identified-by-leander-police/amp/

« Reply #56 on: May 11, 2020, 07:52:06 PM »

Figment got to meet Cooper over the weekend.
There's no social distancing there.

Seriously though, amazing how big Cooper is already in comparison.
He's  just 5 months.

« Reply #57 on: May 11, 2020, 07:53:51 PM »

Edit lull?
Even the lull has a lull.
Yeah but it's Monday and everyone is shoveling shit. So it's to be expected.
I had a breakfast of steak and eggs, went and filled my gas tank up, stopped to grab some ice cream for later, and now just waiting for a noon meeting to start up.
Quite the full day so far. Monday is grocery shopping for me, so I've got that to look forward to after I'm done working.
I did a bunch of shopping online, trying to figure out how to get decent cuts of meats. this area is getting low on quality foods and prices are quite a bit higher.
Shopping is almost impossible to get all you need in 1 or 2 runs. Now the meats are gone or highly inflated.
TWSS!

« Reply #58 on: May 11, 2020, 07:57:44 PM »

So I got this routine of taking all my clothes, wallet, keys, etc off in the garage
 Put clothes in a trash bag for dirty laundry. Get cleaned up then come back and disinfect.

Cigar time soon.
I eould get dressed before that cigar...but thats just me.

« Reply #59 on: May 11, 2020, 08:32:41 PM »

GOTF in the Man Cave
Interesting...I just lit up a Futuro with my coffee. Picture doesn't seem to want to post.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5