Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5

« Reply #30 on: May 11, 2020, 07:42:59 AM »

love his name tag Dave.

« Reply #31 on: May 11, 2020, 07:56:04 AM »

Good morning Tony, Rick, Dean, and Daves.  Too bad about Jerry Stiller. What a career, though.

« Reply #32 on: May 11, 2020, 08:04:55 AM »

Good morning Tony, Rick, Dean, and Daves.  Too bad about Jerry Stiller. What a career, though.
Indeed, about Jerry. May we all be so fortunate.

Good morning, AllGreensMark.

« Reply #33 on: May 11, 2020, 08:22:36 AM »

Good morning Tony, Rick, Dean, and Daves.  Too bad about Jerry Stiller. What a career, though.
good morning Mark.

« Reply #34 on: May 11, 2020, 08:45:29 AM »

Good morning Tony, Rick, Dean, and Daves.  Too bad about Jerry Stiller. What a career, though.
Indeed, about Jerry. May we all be so fortunate.

Good morning, AlmostAllGreensMark.
This morning's commute requires an edit.

« Reply #35 on: May 11, 2020, 09:45:20 AM »

Edit lull?

« Reply #36 on: May 11, 2020, 10:29:01 AM »

« Reply #37 on: May 11, 2020, 10:32:56 AM »

Edit lull?
Even the lull has a lull.
Yeah but it's Monday and everyone is shoveling shit. So it's to be expected.

« Reply #38 on: May 11, 2020, 11:06:49 AM »

Edit lull?
Even the lull has a lull.
Yeah but it's Monday and everyone is shoveling shit. So it's to be expected.
I had a breakfast of steak and eggs, went and filled my gas tank up, stopped to grab some ice cream for later, and now just waiting for a noon meeting to start up.

« Reply #39 on: May 11, 2020, 11:16:50 AM »

Edit lull?
Even the lull has a lull.
Yeah but it's Monday and everyone is shoveling shit. So it's to be expected.
I had a breakfast of steak and eggs, went and filled my gas tank up, stopped to grab some ice cream for later, and now just waiting for a noon meeting to start up.
Quite the full day so far. Monday is grocery shopping for me, so I've got that to look forward to after I'm done working.

« Reply #40 on: May 11, 2020, 11:33:30 AM »

Edit lull?
Even the lull has a lull.
Yeah but it's Monday and everyone is shoveling shit. So it's to be expected.
I had a breakfast of steak and eggs, went and filled my gas tank up, stopped to grab some ice cream for later, and now just waiting for a noon meeting to start up.
Quite the full day so far. Monday is grocery shopping for me, so I've got that to look forward to after I'm done working.
I did a bunch of shopping online, trying to figure out how to get decent cuts of meats. this area is getting low on quality foods and prices are quite a bit higher.

« Reply #41 on: May 11, 2020, 11:40:25 AM »

Figment got to meet Cooper over the weekend.
great picture of the two of them.
Yes it is and for the record shorts are still deep in the dresser.
Not for me.  Out for the duration I believe.

« Reply #42 on: May 11, 2020, 11:42:41 AM »

Edit lull?
Even the lull has a lull.
Yeah but it's Monday and everyone is shoveling shit. So it's to be expected.
I had a breakfast of steak and eggs, went and filled my gas tank up, stopped to grab some ice cream for later, and now just waiting for a noon meeting to start up.
Quite the full day so far. Monday is grocery shopping for me, so I've got that to look forward to after I'm done working.
I did a bunch of shopping online, trying to figure out how to get decent cuts of meats. this area is getting low on quality foods and prices are quite a bit higher.
We have a butcher shop in the hood that has been doing great business with the shortages in the supermarkets.  Nice selection, a bit pricy though.

« Reply #43 on: May 11, 2020, 11:44:29 AM »

Edit lull?
Even the lull has a lull.
Yeah but it's Monday and everyone is shoveling shit. So it's to be expected.
I had a breakfast of steak and eggs, went and filled my gas tank up, stopped to grab some ice cream for later, and now just waiting for a noon meeting to start up.
Quite the full day so far. Monday is grocery shopping for me, so I've got that to look forward to after I'm done working.
I did a bunch of shopping online, trying to figure out how to get decent cuts of meats. this area is getting low on quality foods and prices are quite a bit higher.
Shopping is almost impossible to get all you need in 1 or 2 runs. Now the meats are gone or highly inflated.

« Reply #44 on: May 11, 2020, 11:46:00 AM »

Today is the first day of limited indoor dining.  Should be interesting.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5