Pages: [1] 2 3

  • Administrator
11/24/2019
« on: November 24, 2019, 12:00:29 AM »

Good morning guys. Going to check the boilers.

I seen some pretty high reviews on the La Galera Connecticut. I have a sampler on the way. Has anyone had em'? From Jochy Blanco

I seen some pretty high reviews on the La Galera Connecticut. I have a sampler on the way. Has anyone had em'? From Jochy Blanco
Good morning, Rick. I've had a bunch. Let me see if I can find a review but in general, I don't recall anything to write home about.

Hey Rick, not much of a review but it turns out it was my last cigar of 2018...

http://cigarbanter.com/forum/index.php/topic,1736.msg278252.html#msg278252

Hey Rick, not much of a review but it turns out it was my last cigar of 2018...

http://cigarbanter.com/forum/index.php/topic,1736.msg278252.html#msg278252
Looks like I smoked one the year prior also...

http://cigarbanter.com/forum/index.php/topic,1342.msg248251.html#msg248251
And how about this last one for consistency?

http://cigarbanter.com/forum/index.php/topic,859.msg187599.html#msg187599

Edit: I believe the habano one is my favorite but your milage may vary.

Hey Rick, not much of a review but it turns out it was my last cigar of 2018...

http://cigarbanter.com/forum/index.php/topic,1736.msg278252.html#msg278252
Looks like I smoked one the year prior also...

http://cigarbanter.com/forum/index.php/topic,1342.msg248251.html#msg248251
And how about this last one for consistency?

http://cigarbanter.com/forum/index.php/topic,859.msg187599.html#msg187599

Edit: I believe the habano one is my favorite but your milage may vary.
Thank you Mr. Mayor. Good morning. I saw your post from last night. Hope your day goes well with the lasagna and company.

No breakfast and coffee is the best way to enjoy a Camacho Connecticut otherwise the flavors get a little muted.

Good morning guys. Going to check the boilers.
good morning Rick.
no boiler on here today.

good morning Tony.
how goes the lasagna?

@ TravelinDave.
congrats on the win. not sure why I recorded it last night.

Good morning guys. Going to check the boilers.
good morning Rick.
no boiler on here today.
Hey Dean. How goes it? Nice day here. They are going to be going crazy at the stadium tody. I wish I had tickets for today's game.

Good morning guys. Going to check the boilers.
good morning Rick.
no boiler on here today.
Hey Dean. How goes it? Nice day here. They are going to be going crazy at the stadium tody. I wish I had tickets for today's game.
I have not followed pro football since they started taking a knee in protest. hope there's no blackout there for you.

my youngest, SIL, and his son are planning a trip down to visit after the holidays. I am planning a trip north for April or May. it will be expanded to include a visit to the boiler man and 2 Daves.
Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3