This about killed me.

Connections
Puzzle #106
🟦🟦🟦🟦
🟨🟨🟩🟨
🟨🟨🟨🟨
🟪🟪🟪🟪
🟩🟩🟩🟩
I had to take a break from this one for a while.
I got the blue group immediately. After my first attempt at yellow came up short, I was pretty sure I knew what the yellow and green groups were. But I was gunshy because I couldn't make any headway with what was left.

It's obvious, once you see it. But it was a mindphuck trying to see it.
I failed. Got only 2 groups. Now that I know the answer, I'm slapping myself in the head because it seems so obvious. Oh well.

This about killed me.

Connections
Puzzle #106
🟦🟦🟦🟦
🟨🟨🟩🟨
🟨🟨🟨🟨
🟪🟪🟪🟪
🟩🟩🟩🟩
I had to take a break from this one for a while.
I got the blue group immediately. After my first attempt at yellow came up short, I was pretty sure I knew what the yellow and green groups were. But I was gunshy because I couldn't make any headway with what was left.

It's obvious, once you see it. But it was a mindphuck trying to see it.
I failed. Got only 2 groups. Now that I know the answer, I'm slapping myself in the head because it seems so obvious. Oh well.
Another chance coming in 129 minutes.

This about killed me.

Connections
Puzzle #106
🟦🟦🟦🟦
🟨🟨🟩🟨
🟨🟨🟨🟨
🟪🟪🟪🟪
🟩🟩🟩🟩
I had to take a break from this one for a while.
I got the blue group immediately. After my first attempt at yellow came up short, I was pretty sure I knew what the yellow and green groups were. But I was gunshy because I couldn't make any headway with what was left.

It's obvious, once you see it. But it was a mindphuck trying to see it.
I failed. Got only 2 groups. Now that I know the answer, I'm slapping myself in the head because it seems so obvious. Oh well.
Another chance coming in 129 minutes.
That's the beauty of it. Plus, it's not like they're tracking streaks on this one.

This about killed me.

Connections
Puzzle #106
🟦🟦🟦🟦
🟨🟨🟩🟨
🟨🟨🟨🟨
🟪🟪🟪🟪
🟩🟩🟩🟩
I had to take a break from this one for a while.
I got the blue group immediately. After my first attempt at yellow came up short, I was pretty sure I knew what the yellow and green groups were. But I was gunshy because I couldn't make any headway with what was left.

It's obvious, once you see it. But it was a mindphuck trying to see it.
I failed. Got only 2 groups. Now that I know the answer, I'm slapping myself in the head because it seems so obvious. Oh well.
What the hell is Jack Ma ?

This about killed me.

Connections
Puzzle #106
🟦🟦🟦🟦
🟨🟨🟩🟨
🟨🟨🟨🟨
🟪🟪🟪🟪
🟩🟩🟩🟩
I had to take a break from this one for a while.
I got the blue group immediately. After my first attempt at yellow came up short, I was pretty sure I knew what the yellow and green groups were. But I was gunshy because I couldn't make any headway with what was left.

It's obvious, once you see it. But it was a mindphuck trying to see it.
I failed. Got only 2 groups. Now that I know the answer, I'm slapping myself in the head because it seems so obvious. Oh well.
What the hell is Jack Ma ?
That's the one that stumped me too.

This about killed me.

Connections
Puzzle #106
🟦🟦🟦🟦
🟨🟨🟩🟨
🟨🟨🟨🟨
🟪🟪🟪🟪
🟩🟩🟩🟩
I had to take a break from this one for a while.
I got the blue group immediately. After my first attempt at yellow came up short, I was pretty sure I knew what the yellow and green groups were. But I was gunshy because I couldn't make any headway with what was left.

It's obvious, once you see it. But it was a mindphuck trying to see it.
I failed. Got only 2 groups. Now that I know the answer, I'm slapping myself in the head because it seems so obvious. Oh well.
What the hell is Jack Ma ?
That's the one that stumped me too.
I've heard the name, but can't remember who he is. Some Chinese billionaire that created a popular website or something.

This about killed me.

Connections
Puzzle #106
🟦🟦🟦🟦
🟨🟨🟩🟨
🟨🟨🟨🟨
🟪🟪🟪🟪
🟩🟩🟩🟩
I had to take a break from this one for a while.
I got the blue group immediately. After my first attempt at yellow came up short, I was pretty sure I knew what the yellow and green groups were. But I was gunshy because I couldn't make any headway with what was left.

It's obvious, once you see it. But it was a mindphuck trying to see it.
I failed. Got only 2 groups. Now that I know the answer, I'm slapping myself in the head because it seems so obvious. Oh well.
What the hell is Jack Ma ?
That's the one that stumped me too.
I've heard the name, but can't remember who he is. Some Chinese billionaire that created a popular website or something.
Jack Ma Yun[a] (Chinese: 马云; pinyin: Mǎ Yśn; born 10 September 1964) is a Chinese business magnate, investor and philanthropist. He is the co-founder of Alibaba Group, a multinational technology conglomerate. In addition, Ma is also the co-founder of Yunfeng Capital, a Chinese private equity firm. As of June 2023, with a net worth of $34.5 billion, Ma is the fourth-wealthiest person in China (after Zhong Shanshan, Zhang Yiming and Ma Huateng), as well as the 39th wealthiest person in the world, ranked by Bloomberg Billionaires Index.[2]

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]