Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15]

« Reply #210 on: March 30, 2016, 10:03:44 PM »

She's not as cute as Joanna and he isn't as good looking as Chip (not that I noticed).
No thoughts on him but whoa buddy you better get some new eye glasses, now she is not any super hottie but Joanna is close to barking.

Sorry Tony.
As with cigars, we clearly have some different tastes in women.
+1  I loves me some Joanna Gains.
You two are about one notch above Dean ;D
There are worse places to be.

« Reply #211 on: March 30, 2016, 10:04:01 PM »

Time to get some dinner.

« Reply #212 on: March 30, 2016, 10:34:38 PM »

On the final leg of my commute. Going home to a kid with a stomach bug and a fever. Sheesh, I just hate it when they're sick.
Especially on my shoes or lap.
Nothing like regurgitated, hot smelly digestive fluids.  First time Colin threw up we had just given him some red medicine so when the medicine came back up he referred to the whole experience as a "Coolaid Cough".  Gotta use the words you have.
LMAO! I think DYFS would be called just for giving a kid Kool-Aid today.

« Reply #213 on: March 30, 2016, 10:37:13 PM »

Evening CB and InYourDreamsDaves.  I don't get the Joanna thing either, though I'd gladly do her in exchange for Chip finishing my bathroom.
You might be the most selfless person I know. ;)

« Reply #214 on: March 30, 2016, 11:01:20 PM »

Evening CB and InYourDreamsDaves.  I don't get the Joanna thing either, though I'd gladly do her in exchange for Chip finishing my bathroom.
You might be the most selfless person I know. ;)
Hey, whatever it takes. I'm all about getting schitt done.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15]