« Reply #315 on: March 31, 2015, 03:59:27 PM »

Cooking up some spaghetti & meatballs for dinner tonight.

You put pork and beef in your meatballs?
Or sauteed onions, pine nuts, wine or milk soaked bread,
or raisins?   the pine nuts and raisins are a Neopalitine thing, or as my
mother says, if i wanted fruitcake, would have made fruitcake....

« Reply #316 on: March 31, 2015, 03:59:55 PM »

Up to $151 and reset to 5 min left I think I'll stay out
Ended at $172

You didn't want another box anyway...  ;)

There's still the P's
I would have found room for $142

« Reply #317 on: March 31, 2015, 04:01:07 PM »

I wonder if Dean got it with a baseball bat or a nice piece of iron pipe.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 3/31/2015
« Reply #318 on: March 31, 2015, 04:02:26 PM »

Cooking up some spaghetti & meatballs for dinner tonight.

You put pork and beef in your meatballs?
Or sauteed onions, pine nuts, wine or milk soaked bread,
or raisins?   the pine nuts and raisins are a Neopalitine thing, or as my
mother says, if i wanted fruitcake, would have made fruitcake....

I'd pass on the raisins and pinenuts. Don't like 'em in a meatloaf either... Had to break that one to the MIL.

« Reply #319 on: March 31, 2015, 04:02:49 PM »

Cooking up some spaghetti & meatballs for dinner tonight.

You put pork and beef in your meatballs?
Or sauteed onions, pine nuts, wine or milk soaked bread,
or raisins?   the pine nuts and raisins are a Neopalitine thing, or as my
mother says, if i wanted fruitcake, would have made fruitcake....
And your mother is absolutely correct!    I am a Louisiana boy we makes our Italian right.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 3/31/2015
« Reply #320 on: March 31, 2015, 04:03:48 PM »

Up to $151 and reset to 5 min left I think I'll stay out
Ended at $172

You didn't want another box anyway...  ;)

There's still the P's
I would have found room for $142

Haha. I know what you mean. Gonna have to recalibrate for this one coming in today myself.

« Reply #321 on: March 31, 2015, 04:03:53 PM »

Think I will go home.  Later Pine Nuts
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 3/31/2015
« Reply #322 on: March 31, 2015, 04:05:16 PM »

Think I will go home.  Later Pine Nuts

See ya, MeatBalls

« Reply #323 on: March 31, 2015, 04:05:30 PM »

Think I will go home.  Later Pine Nuts
OK Fruit Loops...
have a good one..

« Reply #324 on: March 31, 2015, 04:09:09 PM »

Was it nickel draft night?
drafts are a dollar, bottle $2.25, had a cute blonde bartender serving us.
last week bought 5 people drinks, got $10 back from a $20.
I guess she's not a physicist during the day.....
She may be really nice too....
no but she was answering the jeopardy questions sotto voce,
getting most of them right. didn't want to kill the dumb blonde stereotype.
  • She was cute
  • I don't think she was dumb at all
  • I don't think she was really blond at all
All irevellant , did you or did you not get a BJ?  T
NEGATIVE!
Then she served no useful purpose
She served Coors Light.  So you might be right.   ;)
You could have had Pyrat rum or Crown Royal, you
 even had a choice of Heineken, instead CL or Budweiser, or Corona.
Coors Light served its purpose.  I wasn't complaining.  Although everything coming from me definitely sounds like a complaint.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 3/31/2015
« Reply #325 on: March 31, 2015, 04:09:57 PM »

[...]

What do you mean by that!?!

« Reply #326 on: March 31, 2015, 04:11:27 PM »

Cooking up some spaghetti & meatballs for dinner tonight.

You put pork and beef in your meatballs?
Or sauteed onions, pine nuts, wine or milk soaked bread,
or raisins?   the pine nuts and raisins are a Neopalitine thing, or as my
mother says, if i wanted fruitcake, would have made fruitcake....

I'd pass on the raisins and pinenuts. Don't like 'em in a meatloaf either... Had to break that one to the MIL.
I don't mind raisins in my brascioles.  TNWSS

« Reply #327 on: March 31, 2015, 04:16:13 PM »

Cooking up some spaghetti & meatballs for dinner tonight.

You put pork and beef in your meatballs?
Or sauteed onions, pine nuts, wine or milk soaked bread,
or raisins?   the pine nuts and raisins are a Neopalitine thing, or as my
mother says, if i wanted fruitcake, would have made fruitcake....

I'd pass on the raisins and pinenuts. Don't like 'em in a meatloaf either... Had to break that one to the MIL.
I don't mind raisins in my brascioles.  TNWSS
You'd like any kind of action for your brascioles.

« Reply #328 on: March 31, 2015, 04:24:15 PM »

Bourbon BBQ for dinner tonight.  Brisket & Ribs...
Collard Greens and Corn Bread.

« Reply #329 on: March 31, 2015, 04:25:43 PM »

heading out in in a bit....
Be careful out there!
Sign out trivia, what two TV shows, one current
one long gone, has flip referenced recently...