« Reply #255 on: March 31, 2015, 02:15:03 PM »

Think I will go walk around the block and see how the vagrants are living.

« Reply #256 on: March 31, 2015, 02:17:19 PM »

I need to retire and soon!
No shit, you say that daily. Talk to the 2 retired guys on the banter, Dean & Joe
Don't think Dean's talking today.
That's 'cause you were all judging him yesterday.
More like trying to help him stay out of his own way.
some of us live vicariously through Dean, we didn't enjoy
getting worked over by the biker chick's famdamily!  ???
Or risking another eviction.
This current place isn't Dean's last stop, that I'll bet the ranch on
You will not get a bet out of me on that one.  I have spent time in that area and everybody is related to everybody........ not a place for a NY guy to go letting the little head do the driving.
And there be banjo's playin' in the background...sooie....

« Reply #257 on: March 31, 2015, 02:19:07 PM »

Just about time to punch the clock myself. Hazzuh!

« Reply #258 on: March 31, 2015, 02:20:16 PM »

Alright, I'm outta here.  Travelin' Dave, see you tonight.  The rest of you, see ya tomorrow.
Later, Joe.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 3/31/2015
« Reply #259 on: March 31, 2015, 02:22:14 PM »

Just about time to punch the clock myself. Hazzuh!

Later, Brownie!

« Reply #260 on: March 31, 2015, 02:22:45 PM »

Hi WhiskySteve.

Afternoon, Mayor McCheese... what'd you smoke last night? Don't think you ever said.
It was a Espinosa EO 21 toro.  Not a great smoke but a decent every day cigar.

Not one I've had, but I'm sure you were glad to have a smoke. Did you have an adult beverage at said Legion?
Only a couple of soft drinks (Coors Lights).
What are you drinking that foreign swill for?
When in Rome...
I thought you were in Seacaucus?
We met there but ended up at the American Legion in Saddle Brook.

« Reply #261 on: March 31, 2015, 02:23:36 PM »

Just about time to punch the clock myself. Hazzuh!
Later, Dave.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 3/31/2015
« Reply #262 on: March 31, 2015, 02:25:08 PM »

Hi WhiskySteve.

Afternoon, Mayor McCheese... what'd you smoke last night? Don't think you ever said.
It was a Espinosa EO 21 toro.  Not a great smoke but a decent every day cigar.

Not one I've had, but I'm sure you were glad to have a smoke. Did you have an adult beverage at said Legion?
Only a couple of soft drinks (Coors Lights).
What are you drinking that foreign swill for?
When in Rome...
I thought you were in Seacaucus?
We met there but ended up at the American Legion in Saddle Brook.

Was it nickel draft night?

« Reply #263 on: March 31, 2015, 02:27:32 PM »

I'm out also...PEACE!!

« Reply #264 on: March 31, 2015, 02:28:03 PM »

Hi WhiskySteve.

Afternoon, Mayor McCheese... what'd you smoke last night? Don't think you ever said.
It was a Espinosa EO 21 toro.  Not a great smoke but a decent every day cigar.

Not one I've had, but I'm sure you were glad to have a smoke. Did you have an adult beverage at said Legion?
Only a couple of soft drinks (Coors Lights).
What are you drinking that foreign swill for?
When in Rome...
I thought you were in Seacaucus?
We met there but ended up at the American Legion in Saddle Brook.

Was it nickel draft night?
I was advised to stick with the bottled beer.  Dish washing is not their specialty.

« Reply #265 on: March 31, 2015, 02:28:36 PM »

I'm out also...PEACE!!
Have a good one, Scott.

« Reply #266 on: March 31, 2015, 02:33:14 PM »

Just about time to punch the clock myself. Hazzuh!
Later Golf

« Reply #267 on: March 31, 2015, 02:33:40 PM »

I'm out also...PEACE!!
Have a good one Fish

« Reply #268 on: March 31, 2015, 02:35:48 PM »

day is dragging today, gonna go take a quick walk
to the computer room.
You're bored, and that's the best you can come up with to amuse yourself?  You need help, my man.
had to replace some onsite spares we used yesterday, keep two 1TB drives in the cabinet
of the virtual tape library.  the Seagate drives tend to schitt the bed early, thank god Hitachi bought
out Sepaton last year.  Replacement have been 1 TB Hitachi Sata, and they are rock solid.  Have 70 TB
of Seagate drives, and 94TB of Hitachi 2TB drives.  very rarely have a problem with the Hitachi drives,
the lost two of the Segates this weekend.  RAID 6 no hot spares. can lose two drives per tray of 12
and not lose data.  luckily different trays, different arrays.  Note to self keep buying WD or Hitachi...

« Reply #269 on: March 31, 2015, 02:37:46 PM »

Hi WhiskySteve.

Afternoon, Mayor McCheese... what'd you smoke last night? Don't think you ever said.
It was a Espinosa EO 21 toro.  Not a great smoke but a decent every day cigar.

Not one I've had, but I'm sure you were glad to have a smoke. Did you have an adult beverage at said Legion?
Only a couple of soft drinks (Coors Lights).
What are you drinking that foreign swill for?
When in Rome...
I thought you were in Seacaucus?
We met there but ended up at the American Legion in Saddle Brook.

Was it nickel draft night?
I was advised to stick with the bottled beer.  Dish washing is not their specialty.
Yea, probably I very good idea.