« Reply #225 on: March 31, 2015, 01:37:09 PM »

What up, Coupon clippers. Looks like ya'll bought up all the NR's on the mash today... already disappeared from the list.
Hey there Steve...Any Dean-bashing you've got stored up and would like to share?

Nah. No bashing. Just blatant observation.

I see your Tat P's are on today... you passing them to Bean for his cart?
They haven't been much of a bargain lately, they're $66ish at Famous before couponing

The auction has a box at 41 right now... ending in about 6 hrs.

http://www.cigarauctioneer.com/tatuaje-series-p-short-robusto-cigars/item-34753?auctionnum=1300643
Yeah, too much time left last box sold for $60

« Reply #226 on: March 31, 2015, 01:37:12 PM »

Afternoon B.S.

« Reply #227 on: March 31, 2015, 01:37:12 PM »

Hi WhiskySteve.

Afternoon, Mayor McCheese... what'd you smoke last night? Don't think you ever said.
It was a Espinosa EO 21 toro.  Not a great smoke but a decent every day cigar.

« Reply #228 on: March 31, 2015, 01:37:31 PM »

What up, Coupon clippers. Looks like ya'll bought up all the NR's on the mash today... already disappeared from the list.
Howdy Steve

Hey, bud. You clean the toilets yet?  ;)
Ohh GFY, did pick up some DrainO and cleaned out the obstruction(aka: hair) in the wife's sink yesterday :)

Damn, women. Amiright. I think I've pulled Cousin It from the shower drain on more than one occasion. She'll just stand in there with water up to her ankles and ask 'what could be wrong' with the drain. Seriously!?!  ::)
No shit, women, SHEESH!  Her sink would almost instantly fill and then take 30seconds for the water to go down - the shower is next, but I'm going to need another bottle of DrainO as her sink needed a double treatment   >:(

You should use your snake first.  ;)
Hi-yo!

« Reply #229 on: March 31, 2015, 01:38:13 PM »

What up, Coupon clippers. Looks like ya'll bought up all the NR's on the mash today... already disappeared from the list.
Howdy Steve

Hey, bud. You clean the toilets yet?  ;)
Ohh GFY, did pick up some DrainO and cleaned out the obstruction(aka: hair) in the wife's sink yesterday :)

Damn, women. Amiright. I think I've pulled Cousin It from the shower drain on more than one occasion. She'll just stand in there with water up to her ankles and ask 'what could be wrong' with the drain. Seriously!?!  ::)
No shit, women, SHEESH!  Her sink would almost instantly fill and then take 30seconds for the water to go down - the shower is next, but I'm going to need another bottle of DrainO as her sink needed a double treatment   >:(

You should use your snake first.  ;)
Hi-yo!
BJs from Cousin It aren't on my list of things to get ;)

« Reply #230 on: March 31, 2015, 01:38:18 PM »

Hi WhiskySteve.

Afternoon, Mayor McCheese... what'd you smoke last night? Don't think you ever said.
It was a Espinosa EO 21 toro.  Not a great smoke but a decent every day cigar.
One of the alphabet deals this week.
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #231 on: March 31, 2015, 01:38:38 PM »

What up, Coupon clippers. Looks like ya'll bought up all the NR's on the mash today... already disappeared from the list.

Afternoon, Steve.

Hey there, Joe. Good to see you. We were carrying the Scotch banter for you yesterday. I think I am slowly getting drawn in to something that could end up affecting my budget for my other hobbies. heh.

Sorry I missed that part.  Not sorry to miss any more Dean drama.

Haven't had anything new, whiskey-wise lately.  Liking the Uigedail, but wish it were a tad smokier.  Something I'll probably buy again, though, if the price is right.  Haven't made it out to get Lagavulin 16, lots of people telling me I may not like it considering others I've enjoyed.  Eventually.  Tried a sample of Teeling Irish whiskey that someone had given me and it was about the most bland whisky I've ever had.

Coincidentally, the Lagavulin 16 was a topic of interest. I had some this weekend and enjoyed it very much. Although, I was told to pump the brakes a little before giving them the title... which I haven't. I find that I do like the peated though. Which I guess some others don't. Preference stuff like any other thing.

I like peat.  Some are saying it's a bit mellow compared to others I've had recently.  Not necessarily a bad thing, just like you said - preference.  But it's not going anywhere so there's no rush to get out and buy a bottle.  Got plenty to drink in the mean time.

So, what are some peated you've liked?

The Laphroaigs from the last tasting... 10 Year, Quarter Cask, Triple Wood, 10 Year cask.  Didn't like the 18 Year.  Liked the Kilchoman Machir Bay.  Uigedail is pretty good.   I haven't had a lot of others that I can think of.

« Reply #232 on: March 31, 2015, 01:39:23 PM »

[...]

But are they on your list of things to avoid?
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 3/31/2015
« Reply #233 on: March 31, 2015, 01:42:55 PM »

Afternoon B.S.

Hey, Dave. You gonna be back in the lineup this week, or still sitting on the sidelines?

« Reply #234 on: March 31, 2015, 01:44:53 PM »

day is dragging today, gonna go take a quick walk
to the computer room.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 3/31/2015
« Reply #235 on: March 31, 2015, 01:46:52 PM »

Hi WhiskySteve.

Afternoon, Mayor McCheese... what'd you smoke last night? Don't think you ever said.
It was a Espinosa EO 21 toro.  Not a great smoke but a decent every day cigar.

Not one I've had, but I'm sure you were glad to have a smoke. Did you have an adult beverage at said Legion?

« Reply #236 on: March 31, 2015, 01:49:59 PM »

day is dragging today, gonna go take a quick walk
to the computer room.
You're bored, and that's the best you can come up with to amuse yourself?  You need help, my man.

« Reply #237 on: March 31, 2015, 01:49:59 PM »

Hi WhiskySteve.

Afternoon, Mayor McCheese... what'd you smoke last night? Don't think you ever said.
It was a Espinosa EO 21 toro.  Not a great smoke but a decent every day cigar.
One of the alphabet deals this week.
That's $10 off the already low price.  Not too shabby.

« Reply #238 on: March 31, 2015, 01:51:48 PM »

day is dragging today, gonna go take a quick walk
to the computer room.
You're bored, and that's the best you can come up with to amuse yourself?  You need help, my man.
Really!  I at least walked to the 7-11

« Reply #239 on: March 31, 2015, 01:52:01 PM »

BJs from Cousin It aren't on my list of things to get ;)
But are they on your list of things to avoid?
Why would anyone ever avoid a BJ?  Does Cousin It have teeth?