CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 26

Author Topic: 3/31/2015  (Read 47192 times)

jswaykos

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Proud to be a BOTL
Re: 3/31/2015
« Reply #210 on: March 31, 2015, 01:15:50 PM »

What up, Coupon clippers. Looks like ya'll bought up all the NR's on the mash today... already disappeared from the list.

Afternoon, Steve.

Hey there, Joe. Good to see you. We were carrying the Scotch banter for you yesterday. I think I am slowly getting drawn in to something that could end up affecting my budget for my other hobbies. heh.

Sorry I missed that part.  Not sorry to miss any more Dean drama. 

Haven't had anything new, whiskey-wise lately.  Liking the Uigedail, but wish it were a tad smokier.  Something I'll probably buy again, though, if the price is right.  Haven't made it out to get Lagavulin 16, lots of people telling me I may not like it considering others I've enjoyed.  Eventually.  Tried a sample of Teeling Irish whiskey that someone had given me and it was about the most bland whisky I've ever had. 

BackyardSmoker

• Smoke is good
  • Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Back2Back
« Reply #211 on: March 31, 2015, 01:16:00 PM »

What up, Coupon clippers. Looks like ya'll bought up all the NR's on the mash today... already disappeared from the list.
Hey there Steve...Any Dean-bashing you've got stored up and would like to share?

Nah. No bashing. Just blatant observation.

I see your Tat P's are on today... you passing them to Bean for his cart?

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #212 on: March 31, 2015, 01:16:27 PM »

Howdy Steve

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #213 on: March 31, 2015, 01:20:08 PM »

Hi WhiskySteve.

sfish

« Reply #214 on: March 31, 2015, 01:21:30 PM »

Hey there Steve...Any Dean-bashing you've got stored up and would like to share?

They haven't been much of a bargain lately, they're $66ish at Famous before couponing

BackyardSmoker

• Smoke is good
  • Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Back2Back
« Reply #215 on: March 31, 2015, 01:23:55 PM »

Afternoon, Steve.

Hey there, Joe. Good to see you. We were carrying the Scotch banter for you yesterday. I think I am slowly getting drawn in to something that could end up affecting my budget for my other hobbies. heh.

Haven't had anything new, whiskey-wise lately.  Liking the Uigedail, but wish it were a tad smokier.  Something I'll probably buy again, though, if the price is right.  Haven't made it out to get Lagavulin 16, lots of people telling me I may not like it considering others I've enjoyed.  Eventually.  Tried a sample of Teeling Irish whiskey that someone had given me and it was about the most bland whisky I've ever had.

Coincidentally, the Lagavulin 16 was a topic of interest. I had some this weekend and enjoyed it very much. Although, I was told to pump the brakes a little before giving them the title... which I haven't. I find that I do like the peated though. Which I guess some others don't. Preference stuff like any other thing.

BackyardSmoker

• Smoke is good
  • Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Back2Back
« Reply #216 on: March 31, 2015, 01:25:08 PM »

Howdy Steve

Hey, bud. You clean the toilets yet?  ;)

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #217 on: March 31, 2015, 01:26:08 PM »

Howdy Steve

Ohh GFY, did pick up some DrainO and cleaned out the obstruction(aka: hair) in the wife's sink yesterday :)

jswaykos

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Proud to be a BOTL
« Reply #218 on: March 31, 2015, 01:26:17 PM »

Afternoon, Steve.

Coincidentally, the Lagavulin 16 was a topic of interest. I had some this weekend and enjoyed it very much. Although, I was told to pump the brakes a little before giving them the title... which I haven't. I find that I do like the peated though. Which I guess some others don't. Preference stuff like any other thing.

I like peat.  Some are saying it's a bit mellow compared to others I've had recently.  Not necessarily a bad thing, just like you said - preference.  But it's not going anywhere so there's no rush to get out and buy a bottle.  Got plenty to drink in the mean time.

BackyardSmoker

• Smoke is good
  • Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Back2Back
« Reply #219 on: March 31, 2015, 01:26:55 PM »

Hi WhiskySteve.

Afternoon, Mayor McCheese... what'd you smoke last night? Don't think you ever said.

BackyardSmoker

• Smoke is good
  • Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Back2Back
« Reply #220 on: March 31, 2015, 01:28:15 PM »

They haven't been much of a bargain lately, they're $66ish at Famous before couponing

The auction has a box at 41 right now... ending in about 6 hrs.

http://www.cigarauctioneer.com/tatuaje-series-p-short-robusto-cigars/item-34753?auctionnum=1300643

BackyardSmoker

• Smoke is good
  • Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Back2Back
« Reply #221 on: March 31, 2015, 01:32:08 PM »

Howdy Steve

Ohh GFY, did pick up some DrainO and cleaned out the obstruction(aka: hair) in the wife's sink yesterday :)

Damn, women. Amiright. I think I've pulled Cousin It from the shower drain on more than one occasion. She'll just stand in there with water up to her ankles and ask 'what could be wrong' with the drain. Seriously!?!  ::)

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #222 on: March 31, 2015, 01:33:41 PM »

Howdy Steve

Damn, women. Amiright. I think I've pulled Cousin It from the shower drain on more than one occasion. She'll just stand in there with water up to her ankles and ask 'what could be wrong' with the drain. Seriously!?!  ::)
No shit, women, SHEESH!  Her sink would almost instantly fill and then take 30seconds for the water to go down - the shower is next, but I'm going to need another bottle of DrainO as her sink needed a double treatment   >:(

BackyardSmoker

• Smoke is good
  • Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Back2Back
« Reply #223 on: March 31, 2015, 01:35:42 PM »

Afternoon, Steve.

I like peat.  Some are saying it's a bit mellow compared to others I've had recently.  Not necessarily a bad thing, just like you said - preference.  But it's not going anywhere so there's no rush to get out and buy a bottle.  Got plenty to drink in the mean time.

So, what are some peated you've liked?

BackyardSmoker

• Smoke is good
  • Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Back2Back
« Reply #224 on: March 31, 2015, 01:36:41 PM »

Howdy Steve

No shit, women, SHEESH!  Her sink would almost instantly fill and then take 30seconds for the water to go down - the shower is next, but I'm going to need another bottle of DrainO as her sink needed a double treatment   >:(

You should use your snake first.  ;)
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 26