jswaykos

« Reply #210 on: March 31, 2015, 01:15:50 PM »

What up, Coupon clippers. Looks like ya'll bought up all the NR's on the mash today... already disappeared from the list.

Afternoon, Steve.

Hey there, Joe. Good to see you. We were carrying the Scotch banter for you yesterday. I think I am slowly getting drawn in to something that could end up affecting my budget for my other hobbies. heh.

Sorry I missed that part.  Not sorry to miss any more Dean drama.

Haven't had anything new, whiskey-wise lately.  Liking the Uigedail, but wish it were a tad smokier.  Something I'll probably buy again, though, if the price is right.  Haven't made it out to get Lagavulin 16, lots of people telling me I may not like it considering others I've enjoyed.  Eventually.  Tried a sample of Teeling Irish whiskey that someone had given me and it was about the most bland whisky I've ever had.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 3/31/2015
« Reply #211 on: March 31, 2015, 01:16:00 PM »

What up, Coupon clippers. Looks like ya'll bought up all the NR's on the mash today... already disappeared from the list.
Hey there Steve...Any Dean-bashing you've got stored up and would like to share?

Nah. No bashing. Just blatant observation.

I see your Tat P's are on today... you passing them to Bean for his cart?

« Reply #212 on: March 31, 2015, 01:16:27 PM »

What up, Coupon clippers. Looks like ya'll bought up all the NR's on the mash today... already disappeared from the list.
Howdy Steve

« Reply #213 on: March 31, 2015, 01:20:08 PM »

Hi WhiskySteve.

« Reply #214 on: March 31, 2015, 01:21:30 PM »

What up, Coupon clippers. Looks like ya'll bought up all the NR's on the mash today... already disappeared from the list.
Hey there Steve...Any Dean-bashing you've got stored up and would like to share?

Nah. No bashing. Just blatant observation.

I see your Tat P's are on today... you passing them to Bean for his cart?
They haven't been much of a bargain lately, they're $66ish at Famous before couponing
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 3/31/2015
« Reply #215 on: March 31, 2015, 01:23:55 PM »

What up, Coupon clippers. Looks like ya'll bought up all the NR's on the mash today... already disappeared from the list.

Afternoon, Steve.

Hey there, Joe. Good to see you. We were carrying the Scotch banter for you yesterday. I think I am slowly getting drawn in to something that could end up affecting my budget for my other hobbies. heh.

Sorry I missed that part.  Not sorry to miss any more Dean drama.

Haven't had anything new, whiskey-wise lately.  Liking the Uigedail, but wish it were a tad smokier.  Something I'll probably buy again, though, if the price is right.  Haven't made it out to get Lagavulin 16, lots of people telling me I may not like it considering others I've enjoyed.  Eventually.  Tried a sample of Teeling Irish whiskey that someone had given me and it was about the most bland whisky I've ever had.

Coincidentally, the Lagavulin 16 was a topic of interest. I had some this weekend and enjoyed it very much. Although, I was told to pump the brakes a little before giving them the title... which I haven't. I find that I do like the peated though. Which I guess some others don't. Preference stuff like any other thing.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 3/31/2015
« Reply #216 on: March 31, 2015, 01:25:08 PM »

What up, Coupon clippers. Looks like ya'll bought up all the NR's on the mash today... already disappeared from the list.
Howdy Steve

Hey, bud. You clean the toilets yet?  ;)

« Reply #217 on: March 31, 2015, 01:26:08 PM »

What up, Coupon clippers. Looks like ya'll bought up all the NR's on the mash today... already disappeared from the list.
Howdy Steve

Hey, bud. You clean the toilets yet?  ;)
Ohh GFY, did pick up some DrainO and cleaned out the obstruction(aka: hair) in the wife's sink yesterday :)
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #218 on: March 31, 2015, 01:26:17 PM »

[...]

I like peat.  Some are saying it's a bit mellow compared to others I've had recently.  Not necessarily a bad thing, just like you said - preference.  But it's not going anywhere so there's no rush to get out and buy a bottle.  Got plenty to drink in the mean time.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 3/31/2015
« Reply #219 on: March 31, 2015, 01:26:55 PM »

Hi WhiskySteve.

Afternoon, Mayor McCheese... what'd you smoke last night? Don't think you ever said.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 3/31/2015
« Reply #220 on: March 31, 2015, 01:28:15 PM »

What up, Coupon clippers. Looks like ya'll bought up all the NR's on the mash today... already disappeared from the list.
Hey there Steve...Any Dean-bashing you've got stored up and would like to share?

Nah. No bashing. Just blatant observation.

I see your Tat P's are on today... you passing them to Bean for his cart?
They haven't been much of a bargain lately, they're $66ish at Famous before couponing

The auction has a box at 41 right now... ending in about 6 hrs.

http://www.cigarauctioneer.com/tatuaje-series-p-short-robusto-cigars/item-34753?auctionnum=1300643
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 3/31/2015
« Reply #221 on: March 31, 2015, 01:32:08 PM »

What up, Coupon clippers. Looks like ya'll bought up all the NR's on the mash today... already disappeared from the list.
Howdy Steve

Hey, bud. You clean the toilets yet?  ;)
Ohh GFY, did pick up some DrainO and cleaned out the obstruction(aka: hair) in the wife's sink yesterday :)

Damn, women. Amiright. I think I've pulled Cousin It from the shower drain on more than one occasion. She'll just stand in there with water up to her ankles and ask 'what could be wrong' with the drain. Seriously!?!  ::)

« Reply #222 on: March 31, 2015, 01:33:41 PM »

What up, Coupon clippers. Looks like ya'll bought up all the NR's on the mash today... already disappeared from the list.
Howdy Steve

Hey, bud. You clean the toilets yet?  ;)
Ohh GFY, did pick up some DrainO and cleaned out the obstruction(aka: hair) in the wife's sink yesterday :)

Damn, women. Amiright. I think I've pulled Cousin It from the shower drain on more than one occasion. She'll just stand in there with water up to her ankles and ask 'what could be wrong' with the drain. Seriously!?!  ::)
No shit, women, SHEESH!  Her sink would almost instantly fill and then take 30seconds for the water to go down - the shower is next, but I'm going to need another bottle of DrainO as her sink needed a double treatment   >:(
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 3/31/2015
« Reply #223 on: March 31, 2015, 01:35:42 PM »

[...]

So, what are some peated you've liked?
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 3/31/2015
« Reply #224 on: March 31, 2015, 01:36:41 PM »

What up, Coupon clippers. Looks like ya'll bought up all the NR's on the mash today... already disappeared from the list.
Howdy Steve

Hey, bud. You clean the toilets yet?  ;)
Ohh GFY, did pick up some DrainO and cleaned out the obstruction(aka: hair) in the wife's sink yesterday :)

Damn, women. Amiright. I think I've pulled Cousin It from the shower drain on more than one occasion. She'll just stand in there with water up to her ankles and ask 'what could be wrong' with the drain. Seriously!?!  ::)
No shit, women, SHEESH!  Her sink would almost instantly fill and then take 30seconds for the water to go down - the shower is next, but I'm going to need another bottle of DrainO as her sink needed a double treatment   >:(

You should use your snake first.  ;)