« Reply #195 on: March 31, 2015, 12:23:22 PM »

I need to retire and soon!
No shit, you say that daily. Talk to the 2 retired guys on the banter, Dean & Joe
Don't think Dean's talking today.
That's 'cause you were all judging him yesterday.
More like trying to help him stay out of his own way.
some of us live vicariously through Dean, we didn't enjoy
getting worked over by the biker chick's famdamily!  ???
Or risking another eviction.

« Reply #196 on: March 31, 2015, 12:31:34 PM »

I need to retire and soon!
No shit, you say that daily. Talk to the 2 retired guys on the banter, Dean & Joe
Don't think Dean's talking today.
That's 'cause you were all judging him yesterday.
More like trying to help him stay out of his own way.
Helping might be too strong a word.  More like telling him to stay out of his own way.

But hey, you hang around here, you wear a kick-me sign like the rest of us.  This ain't a ladies tea.

« Reply #197 on: March 31, 2015, 12:45:13 PM »

I need to retire and soon!
No shit, you say that daily. Talk to the 2 retired guys on the banter, Dean & Joe
Don't think Dean's talking today.
That's 'cause you were all judging him yesterday.
More like trying to help him stay out of his own way.
some of us live vicariously through Dean, we didn't enjoy
getting worked over by the biker chick's famdamily!  ???
Or risking another eviction.
This current place isn't Dean's last stop, that I'll bet the ranch on

« Reply #198 on: March 31, 2015, 12:53:31 PM »

I need to retire and soon!
No shit, you say that daily. Talk to the 2 retired guys on the banter, Dean & Joe
Don't think Dean's talking today.
That's 'cause you were all judging him yesterday.
More like trying to help him stay out of his own way.
some of us live vicariously through Dean, we didn't enjoy
getting worked over by the biker chick's famdamily!  ???
Or risking another eviction.
This current place isn't Dean's last stop, that I'll bet the ranch on
You will not get a bet out of me on that one.  I have spent time in that area and everybody is related to everybody........ not a place for a NY guy to go letting the little head do the driving.

« Reply #199 on: March 31, 2015, 01:00:11 PM »

Former Texas coach Rick Barnes wasn’t out of work long.

According to multiple reports Tuesday morning, Barnes has been hired at Tennessee as the Volunteeers’ new basketball coach.

CBS Sports and ESPN both reported Barnes’ hiring at Tennessee. An official announcement is expected Tuesday afternoon, per CBS

« Reply #200 on: March 31, 2015, 01:00:41 PM »

Good morning KC, Raz, and Joe!
Good morning, Shaun.  Get your ass out of bed and look for work.
Hahaha, shit - been a productive day so far.  Got out of bed, 2 cups of coffee, bantered, smoked a Tatuaje TAA 2014, gassed up and washed the wife's car, made her and I burgers for lunch, and now here I am!

« Reply #201 on: March 31, 2015, 01:04:10 PM »

Good morning KC, Raz, and Joe!
Good morning, Shaun.  Get your ass out of bed and look for work.
Hahaha, shit - been a productive day so far.  Got out of bed, 2 cups of coffee, bantered, smoked a Tatuaje TAA 2014, gassed up and washed the wife's car, made her and I burgers for lunch, and now here I am!
So...you're seeking work as a domestic?

« Reply #202 on: March 31, 2015, 01:05:41 PM »

Good morning KC, Raz, and Joe!
Good morning, Shaun.  Get your ass out of bed and look for work.
Hahaha, shit - been a productive day so far.  Got out of bed, 2 cups of coffee, bantered, smoked a Tatuaje TAA 2014, gassed up and washed the wife's car, made her and I burgers for lunch, and now here I am!
So...you're seeking work as a domestic?
I wish she was a doctor ;)
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 3/31/2015
« Reply #203 on: March 31, 2015, 01:07:19 PM »

What up, Coupon clippers. Looks like ya'll bought up all the NR's on the mash today... already disappeared from the list.
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #204 on: March 31, 2015, 01:09:34 PM »

What up, Coupon clippers. Looks like ya'll bought up all the NR's on the mash today... already disappeared from the list.

Afternoon, Steve.

« Reply #205 on: March 31, 2015, 01:11:11 PM »

Good morning KC, Raz, and Joe!
Good morning, Shaun.  Get your ass out of bed and look for work.
Hahaha, shit - been a productive day so far.  Got out of bed, 2 cups of coffee, bantered, smoked a Tatuaje TAA 2014, gassed up and washed the wife's car, made her and I burgers for lunch, and now here I am!
So...you're seeking work as a domestic?
I wish she was a doctor ;)
You just want to play doctor.

« Reply #206 on: March 31, 2015, 01:12:23 PM »

Good morning KC, Raz, and Joe!
Good morning, Shaun.  Get your ass out of bed and look for work.
Hahaha, shit - been a productive day so far.  Got out of bed, 2 cups of coffee, bantered, smoked a Tatuaje TAA 2014, gassed up and washed the wife's car, made her and I burgers for lunch, and now here I am!
So...you're seeking work as a domestic?
Well he already has the high heels, apron and feather duster

« Reply #207 on: March 31, 2015, 01:13:01 PM »

What up, Coupon clippers. Looks like ya'll bought up all the NR's on the mash today... already disappeared from the list.
Hey there Steve...Any Dean-bashing you've got stored up and would like to share?
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 3/31/2015
« Reply #208 on: March 31, 2015, 01:13:09 PM »

What up, Coupon clippers. Looks like ya'll bought up all the NR's on the mash today... already disappeared from the list.

Afternoon, Steve.

Hey there, Joe. Good to see you. We were carrying the Scotch banter for you yesterday. I think I am slowly getting drawn in to something that could end up affecting my budget for my other hobbies. heh.

« Reply #209 on: March 31, 2015, 01:13:43 PM »

Good morning KC, Raz, and Joe!
Good morning, Shaun.  Get your ass out of bed and look for work.
Hahaha, shit - been a productive day so far.  Got out of bed, 2 cups of coffee, bantered, smoked a Tatuaje TAA 2014, gassed up and washed the wife's car, made her and I burgers for lunch, and now here I am!
So...you're seeking work as a domestic?
I wish she was a doctor ;)
You just want to play doctor.
they are still relatively newlyweds, he has years to go till
the "will you just leave me alone, and the elbow in the ribs yet!"