« Reply #90 on: March 31, 2015, 09:10:25 AM »

And good morning to all.

Good morning Sir Antnee, Regent of Ravioli!
Met a friend during my commute and thought it would be rude of me to banter while talking to him.  Good morning, KC.
Did he sign up for the banter?!?!?!   ;)  Good mornin Uncle Tony!
Good morning, Shaun.  He isn't a cigar smoker.
What has cigar smoking got to do with this place?
Isn't this the purchasing forum?

« Reply #91 on: March 31, 2015, 09:11:09 AM »

And good morning to all.

Good morning Sir Antnee, Regent of Ravioli!
Met a friend during my commute and thought it would be rude of me to banter while talking to him.  Good morning, KC.
Did he sign up for the banter?!?!?!   ;)  Good mornin Uncle Tony!
Good morning, Shaun.  He isn't a cigar smoker.
What has cigar smoking got to do with this place?
Valid point but I don't want those two worlds to mix.  Then my wife bashing has a better chance of getting back to her.   ;)

« Reply #92 on: March 31, 2015, 09:12:07 AM »

And good morning to all.

Good morning Sir Antnee, Regent of Ravioli!
Met a friend during my commute and thought it would be rude of me to banter while talking to him.  Good morning, KC.
Did he sign up for the banter?!?!?!   ;)  Good mornin Uncle Tony!
Good morning, Shaun.  He isn't a cigar smoker.
What has cigar smoking got to do with this place?
Valid point but I don't want those two worlds to mix.  Then my wife bashing has a better chance of getting back to her.   ;)
LALTS!!!!

« Reply #93 on: March 31, 2015, 09:12:27 AM »

Good mornin gents
Shaun!
Dave!
@ CG  Just noticed you slipped up on that 9000 post!   Congratulations.
Well shit!  I'll have to make my 10k post that much better!

Sorry Scott, I know how you like the dedications, so I will have to donate my palindrome 9009th post to you!
My phone number at my old job was a palindrome which made it easy to remember; 1-201-595-1021.
Just called and asked for Tony, they were wondering when you were gonna reimburse them for all the times you stole donuts and were late... ;)
I hope you told them to GFT!
I did, said my name was TD too - I slurred my speech and gave them a little 'roof roof' at the end to throw them off of my trail   ;D
Are you trying to start shit?  Don't.

« Reply #94 on: March 31, 2015, 09:12:43 AM »

And good morning to all.

Good morning Sir Antnee, Regent of Ravioli!
Met a friend during my commute and thought it would be rude of me to banter while talking to him.  Good morning, KC.
Did he sign up for the banter?!?!?!   ;)  Good mornin Uncle Tony!
Good morning, Shaun.  He isn't a cigar smoker.
What has cigar smoking got to do with this place?
Isn't this the purchasing forum?
More of a floating forum, right now it is a sperm forum but at 11 it will be a scotch forum and who knows what next.

« Reply #95 on: March 31, 2015, 09:17:34 AM »

And good morning to all.
Then it will be Tony bashing time.

Good morning Sir Antnee, Regent of Ravioli!
Met a friend during my commute and thought it would be rude of me to banter while talking to him.  Good morning, KC.
Did he sign up for the banter?!?!?!   ;)  Good mornin Uncle Tony!
Good morning, Shaun.  He isn't a cigar smoker.
What has cigar smoking got to do with this place?
Valid point but I don't want those two worlds to mix.  Then my wife bashing has a better chance of getting back to her.   ;)

« Reply #96 on: March 31, 2015, 09:20:11 AM »

Morning Chip, Dave, Dave, Biebs, Bean, Yellow star.  Good Tuesday to ya.

« Reply #97 on: March 31, 2015, 09:20:53 AM »

Morning Chip, Dave, Dave, Biebs, Bean, Yellow star.  Good Tuesday to ya.
Morniing California Dave

« Reply #98 on: March 31, 2015, 09:20:57 AM »

Has Dean checked in or is he a bloody mess laying on the side of the road somewhere?
Logged

KC

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • Changes in Latitudes, Changes in Attitudes
Re: 3/31/2015
« Reply #99 on: March 31, 2015, 09:23:56 AM »

When they have a desirable item at a decent deal they still fly off the shelves in minutes just like the old days but that does not seem to register any value with them.

Once in a while something decent does show up, like CLE Cuarentas 10/$29.99 a couple Jams ago.  But so many good cigars at good prices have just disappeared, like LAdC EEs, Guillermo Leon CGs, and so on.  I just buy elsewhere.
Morning KC.  Man, I haven't seen those GL CG's for that price in a looong time.  Where do you find that?

Morning bean!  I haven't seen the GLCGs on the Jam for a couple years now.  Got a bundle of 20 Robustos from biz a couple months ago for $70.00 on a short term deal.  Everywhere else they are at least twice that price.

« Reply #100 on: March 31, 2015, 09:24:17 AM »

Has Dean checked in or is he a bloody mess laying on the side of the road somewhere?
Has not been seen or heard from since he started cooking the mushroom Swiss burger yesterday.  Bikers may have put his ass on a rotisserie and roasted it.

« Reply #101 on: March 31, 2015, 09:24:54 AM »

Good mornin gents
Shaun!
Dave!
@ CG  Just noticed you slipped up on that 9000 post!   Congratulations.
Well shit!  I'll have to make my 10k post that much better!

Sorry Scott, I know how you like the dedications, so I will have to donate my palindrome 9009th post to you!
I won't hold my breath.

« Reply #102 on: March 31, 2015, 09:25:33 AM »

Morning KC.
Logged

YAD

  • Yet Another Member
  • Junior Status
  • *
  • White stars are the best
Re: 3/31/2015
« Reply #103 on: March 31, 2015, 09:27:46 AM »

Good morning gents!  Scott - that box of Tat 10th BE has been going up for auction "tomorrow" for about a month now.  I'v been watching it for a long time and gave up.  Went to small batch and bought a couple of fivers instead.  $60 shipped, I think, with discount.
I know but this time they mean it
I applaud your optimism.

« Reply #104 on: March 31, 2015, 09:28:17 AM »

100 Cigar Mash Running - BEWARE many items Do Not Include Free Shipping!

CyB Corona Real 5 Pack

Country:NicaraguaSize:5 1/2 x 46 Shape:Cuban Corona Wrapper:Natural Strength:Medium Quantity:5 Cigars

MSRP: $36.25
Monster Price: $19.98 w/ FREE Economy Shipping