Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6

« Reply #45 on: March 29, 2015, 09:12:04 AM »

Good morning Native and Dave.
Been wondering if you would get to surface this morning.  Inventory day?
Quet day hopefully for me today, just trying to finish off from the reset Friday.
Hopefully you can keep it on cruise control today.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 3/29/2015
« Reply #46 on: March 29, 2015, 09:12:41 AM »

Good morning, guys.
Good Sunday Morning to you Tony
Just got back from dropping the girls off at Sunday school.  Figgin' cold out there.  WTF happened to March going out like a lamb?
Things are a bit out of balance this year.
I blame Dean.
Sounds logical to me
I guess Dean is sleeping late after another long night.

« Reply #47 on: March 29, 2015, 09:14:36 AM »

Good morning, guys.
Good Sunday Morning to you Tony
Just got back from dropping the girls off at Sunday school.  Figgin' cold out there.  WTF happened to March going out like a lamb?
Things are a bit out of balance this year.
I blame Dean.
Sounds logical to me
I guess Dean is sleeping late after another long night.
Chit knowing Dean he probably loaded up and headed home at daybreak.

« Reply #48 on: March 29, 2015, 09:26:28 AM »

I got to work on getting this Fuk'n swimming pool cleaned up and going after the rain and barrage of oak leaves while we were gone.  Yard man has disappeared so got to deal with the yard and find another one, plenty around but hard to find one worth a crap and not overly expensive.

« Reply #49 on: March 29, 2015, 10:04:47 AM »

Time to slowly tackle a few chores.  Have a great Sunday

« Reply #50 on: March 29, 2015, 10:15:15 AM »

Good morning, guys.
Good Sunday Morning to you Tony
Just got back from dropping the girls off at Sunday school.  Figgin' cold out there.  WTF happened to March going out like a lamb?
Things are a bit out of balance this year.
I blame Dean.
+1

« Reply #51 on: March 29, 2015, 10:16:27 AM »

Good morning. Packing my second pipe while at work today.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 3/29/2015
« Reply #52 on: March 29, 2015, 10:21:13 AM »

Good morning. Packing my second pipe while at work today.
Good morning Rick.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 3/29/2015
« Reply #53 on: March 29, 2015, 10:22:12 AM »

I got to work on getting this Fuk'n swimming pool cleaned up and going after the rain and barrage of oak leaves while we were gone.  Yard man has disappeared so got to deal with the yard and find another one, plenty around but hard to find one worth a crap and not overly expensive.
Thats why I prefer my pond over a swimming pool, all I have to do is spray the banks with weed killer.

« Reply #54 on: March 29, 2015, 10:22:19 AM »

good morning one and all, that weekend deal on the Torano Noventa,
anybody else like, I've seemed to enjoy them, but that was snagging
one or two on the devil.  the box almost seems worth it.
http://www.cigarsinternational.com/specials/weekend-spotlight/

« Reply #55 on: March 29, 2015, 10:26:05 AM »

Bruce's Twisted History

For Mar 29:
Top News of the Day:
In 1806 - Construction is authorized of the Great National Pike, better known as
 the Cumberland Road, becoming the first United States federal highway. ~ Before
 this, nobody could go anywhere as there were no federal government roads.

In Other News:
In 1638 - Swedish colonists establish the first European settlement in Delaware,
 naming it New Sweden. ~ Go to wiki and look up "New Sweden". Scroll down to
 "History" and look at the map. The mapmakers were perverts.

In 1857 - Sepoy Mangal Pandey of the 34th Regiment, Bengal Native Infantry
 mutinies against the East India Company's rule in India and inspires the protracted
 Indian Rebellion of 1857, also known as the Sepoy Mutiny. ~ Yes, a *COMPANY* ruled India.

« Reply #56 on: March 29, 2015, 10:27:10 AM »

In 1886 - Dr. John Pemberton brews the first batch of Coca-Cola
 in a backyard in Atlanta, Georgia. ~ Thankfully, the FDA did not yet
 exist and this batch wasn't destroyed by the federal government.

In 1941 - The North American Radio Broadcasting Agreement goes
 into effect at 03:00 local time. ~ All without the FCC involved and
 it did exist as of 1936.

In 1961 - The Twenty-third Amendment to the United States Constitution
 is ratified, allowing residents of Washington, D.C., to vote in presidential elections.

« Reply #57 on: March 29, 2015, 10:27:11 AM »

Good morning. Packing my second pipe while at work today.
Good morning Rick.
Hello Chip

« Reply #58 on: March 29, 2015, 10:28:15 AM »

good morning one and all, that weekend deal on the Torano Noventa,
anybody else like, I've seemed to enjoy them, but that was snagging
one or two on the devil.  the box almost seems worth it.
http://www.cigarsinternational.com/specials/weekend-spotlight/
Hey Flip only Torano I ever liked was the signature but that's just me.

« Reply #59 on: March 29, 2015, 10:28:17 AM »

In 1971 - My Lai massacre: Lieutenant William Calley
 is convicted of premeditated murder and sentenced to life in
 prison. ~ Not saying Calley wasn't guilty but he WAS the scapegoat.

In 1984 - The Baltimore Colts load its possessions onto fifteen Mayflower
 moving trucks in the early morning hours and transfer its operations to Indianapolis.

In 2004 - The Republic of Ireland becomes the first country in the
 world to ban smoking in all work places, including bars and restaurants.  (Boo Hiss!)
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6