Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6

« Reply #60 on: March 28, 2015, 10:35:27 AM »

Morning Tony.   Is it soccer season again up there yet?
While it's becoming more popular with HS age groups and travel squads, Fall remains the primary soccer season around here.
              Yes it usually starts after baseball. We can't work on diamonds yet, might be the latest start ever.

« Reply #61 on: March 28, 2015, 10:39:40 AM »

Morning Tony.   Is it soccer season again up there yet?
While it's becoming more popular with HS age groups and travel squads, Fall remains the primary soccer season around here.
              Yes it usually starts after baseball. We can't work on diamonds yet, might be the latest start ever.
You got a pretty rugged climate for baseball.

« Reply #62 on: March 28, 2015, 10:42:37 AM »

Morning Tony.   Is it soccer season again up there yet?
While it's becoming more popular with HS age groups and travel squads, Fall remains the primary soccer season around here.
              Yes it usually starts after baseball. We can't work on diamonds yet, might be the latest start ever.
You got a pretty rugged climate for baseball.
For the first few weeks and last few at least

« Reply #63 on: March 28, 2015, 10:47:28 AM »

Morning Tony.   Is it soccer season again up there yet?
While it's becoming more popular with HS age groups and travel squads, Fall remains the primary soccer season around here.
              Yes it usually starts after baseball. We can't work on diamonds yet, might be the latest start ever.
You got a pretty rugged climate for baseball.
Even the Indians have had early season games snowed out before. Fuggin' weather.

« Reply #64 on: March 28, 2015, 10:53:12 AM »

Morning Tony.   Is it soccer season again up there yet?
While it's becoming more popular with HS age groups and travel squads, Fall remains the primary soccer season around here.
              Yes it usually starts after baseball. We can't work on diamonds yet, might be the latest start ever.
You got a pretty rugged climate for baseball.
Even the Indians have had early season games snowed out before. Fuggin' weather.
Can't wait another 2 weeks and baseball starts.

« Reply #65 on: March 28, 2015, 10:57:21 AM »

Since yesterday's was so bad I thought we might get another Jam today.

« Reply #66 on: March 28, 2015, 11:07:04 AM »

Looks like the Mash is up to their deceptive marketing BS again, mostly terrible deals to begin with and many of them don't include free shipping.

« Reply #67 on: March 28, 2015, 11:08:32 AM »

Looks like the Mash is up to their deceptive marketing BS again, mostly terrible deals to begin with and many of them don't include free shipping.
Commies!

« Reply #68 on: March 28, 2015, 11:08:45 AM »

I tried AJ's relic in perfecto and thought it was a good smoke. His smokes lately are coming out more on the medium side.

« Reply #69 on: March 28, 2015, 11:14:07 AM »

I tried AJ's relic in perfecto and thought it was a good smoke. His smokes lately are coming out more on the medium side.
Have not tried that one yet but I am usually behind the curve trying new things.

« Reply #70 on: March 28, 2015, 11:29:02 AM »

I was thinking I should get some epc dark rituals on payday that is a good smoke.

« Reply #71 on: March 28, 2015, 11:34:06 AM »

Sorry about that.  Non-stop running around this morning.  Thought I had few minutes earlier and I was mistaken.

« Reply #72 on: March 28, 2015, 11:40:33 AM »

Sorry about that.  Non-stop running around this morning.  Thought I had few minutes earlier and I was mistaken.
Slow down and smell the roses you will live longer and happier.

« Reply #73 on: March 28, 2015, 11:42:40 AM »

Got to go to the Post Office and the Car Wash.  Enjoy your Saturday everyone.

« Reply #74 on: March 28, 2015, 11:54:23 AM »

Got to go to the Post Office and the Car Wash.  Enjoy your Saturday everyone.
Later, Dave.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6