« Reply #330 on: March 27, 2015, 02:07:03 PM »

Alright, can't take thinking about this beautiful weather any longer, gotta get my knees in the breeze and go for a long lunch ride.  See ya mofos later.
i hope you have a motorcycle or a bike.
Otherwise the picture is very creepy....
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 3/27/2015
« Reply #331 on: March 27, 2015, 02:07:29 PM »

FWIW, I found this on the Famous auction site: With the exception of Hawaii & Alaska Service, you will NOT incur any additional shipping charges for ordering more than one item.

So bid up to cover that shipping cost!

That's what I thought, but wasn't 100% positive.

« Reply #332 on: March 27, 2015, 02:10:44 PM »

Not a bad deal on the Mash and no bidding needed.

Flor De Las Antillas Robusto 5 Pack

Country:NicaraguaSize:5 x 50 Shape:Robusto Wrapper:Natural Strength:Full Quantity:5 Cigars

MSRP: $33.00
Monster Price: $22.98 w/ FREE Economy Shipping
...And Tex does that to me.  So much for the long view.

...and the Jaime Garcias are there again as well. Sounds like combo time.  ;)

Afternoon (WC Morning) to ya, Bret
Howdy Steve.  Shut the hell up about what's on the mash, wouldja?

Okay, fine... how 'bout the liquor store? Gonna pick up a bottle of Speyburn 10 Ogie recommended earlier this week. Just gotta pick out a smoke to accompany when I get home.
How 'bout cha? Martini night?
It must be nice to have a store with good selection.  PA needs to privatize.
You only have a river to cross.

That's his cross to bear... He'll cross that bridge when he gets there...
CB, is that you?
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 3/27/2015
« Reply #333 on: March 27, 2015, 02:12:15 PM »

[...]

Ha! Only the PWMAO part.

« Reply #334 on: March 27, 2015, 02:12:16 PM »

I'm going to a Mexican restaurant with a bunch of "couple friends" this evening.  As much as I'm craving a martini, I'm thinking it will be a tequila night.
La Fortulezza on Midland is BYOB!  I bring two
tequila & Gran Gala, they will make up margaritas for you.

« Reply #335 on: March 27, 2015, 02:14:42 PM »

Busy day, I'm outta here you Pudgy Bastidges! Off to meet for drinks, my friend turned 50 today and I have to deliver a bottle of Lagavulin Distiller's Edition. Have a great weekend all

« Reply #336 on: March 27, 2015, 02:17:07 PM »

Busy day, I'm outta here you Pudgy Bastidges! Off to meet for drinks, my friend turned 50 today and I have to deliver a bottle of Lagavulin Distiller's Edition. Have a great weekend all
Later, Scott, and thanks for the previous heads up on the Tats. Time for me to make a break for the door, as well. Hazzuh!

« Reply #337 on: March 27, 2015, 02:19:04 PM »

Not a bad deal on the Mash and no bidding needed.

Flor De Las Antillas Robusto 5 Pack

Country:NicaraguaSize:5 x 50 Shape:Robusto Wrapper:Natural Strength:Full Quantity:5 Cigars

MSRP: $33.00
Monster Price: $22.98 w/ FREE Economy Shipping
...And Tex does that to me.  So much for the long view.

...and the Jaime Garcias are there again as well. Sounds like combo time.  ;)

Afternoon (WC Morning) to ya, Bret
Howdy Steve.  Shut the hell up about what's on the mash, wouldja?

Okay, fine... how 'bout the liquor store? Gonna pick up a bottle of Speyburn 10 Ogie recommended earlier this week. Just gotta pick out a smoke to accompany when I get home.
How 'bout cha? Martini night?
Probably not, because one good turn deserves another.  That means if I drink one martini, I'll probably have two, and they'll be doubles, and that will not be good for my shooting in the morning.  By the same token, the warden gets my attention tonight.  So, no time for a drink and a cigar.  Tomorrow, different story.  Probably Martinis and cigars with my compadre Keith after we're done with the IDPA match.

« Reply #338 on: March 27, 2015, 02:20:31 PM »

Alright, can't take thinking about this beautiful weather any longer, gotta get my knees in the breeze and go for a long lunch ride.  See ya mofos later.
Killing me.  Maybe Sunday, if the weather holds, I can get the bike started up.

« Reply #339 on: March 27, 2015, 02:22:29 PM »

Busy day, I'm outta here you Pudgy Bastidges! Off to meet for drinks, my friend turned 50 today and I have to deliver a bottle of Lagavulin Distiller's Edition. Have a great weekend all
I turn 50 on May 26th.  Somebody make sure to remind Scott.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 3/27/2015
« Reply #340 on: March 27, 2015, 02:24:59 PM »

Busy day, I'm outta here you Pudgy Bastidges! Off to meet for drinks, my friend turned 50 today and I have to deliver a bottle of Lagavulin Distiller's Edition. Have a great weekend all
I turn 50 on May 26th.  Somebody make sure to remind Scott.

Sheesh. I thought you guys were the young crowd.  ;D jk

« Reply #341 on: March 27, 2015, 02:25:54 PM »

Busy day, I'm outta here you Pudgy Bastidges! Off to meet for drinks, my friend turned 50 today and I have to deliver a bottle of Lagavulin Distiller's Edition. Have a great weekend all
Later, Scott, and thanks for the previous heads up on the Tats. Time for me to make a break for the door, as well. Hazzuh!
Bye Dave, Bye Scott.

« Reply #342 on: March 27, 2015, 02:26:13 PM »

I'm going to a Mexican restaurant with a bunch of "couple friends" this evening.  As much as I'm craving a martini, I'm thinking it will be a tequila night.
La Fortulezza on Midland is BYOB!  I bring two
tequila & Gran Gala, they will make up margaritas for you.
I just went to their website to see what they have and I'm thinking of drinking Casa Noble Tequila Anejo, neat of course.

« Reply #343 on: March 27, 2015, 02:26:49 PM »

Busy day, I'm outta here you Pudgy Bastidges! Off to meet for drinks, my friend turned 50 today and I have to deliver a bottle of Lagavulin Distiller's Edition. Have a great weekend all
Have a good time, Scotty.

« Reply #344 on: March 27, 2015, 02:26:50 PM »

Alright, can't take thinking about this beautiful weather any longer, gotta get my knees in the breeze and go for a long lunch ride.  See ya mofos later.
Killing me.  Maybe Sunday, if the weather holds, I can get the bike started up.
Well the phone rang and my plan went to schitt.  Looks like playing hooky is not in the cards today.  FML