« Reply #315 on: March 27, 2015, 01:37:11 PM »

Not a bad deal on the Mash and no bidding needed.

Flor De Las Antillas Robusto 5 Pack

Country:NicaraguaSize:5 x 50 Shape:Robusto Wrapper:Natural Strength:Full Quantity:5 Cigars

MSRP: $33.00
Monster Price: $22.98 w/ FREE Economy Shipping
...And Tex does that to me.  So much for the long view.

...and the Jaime Garcias are there again as well. Sounds like combo time.  ;)

Afternoon (WC Morning) to ya, Bret

Anyone had the L'Atelier LAT Selection Speciale? Interesting offering if the review were positive.
Solid burn characteristics, not bad, just not in my wheelhouse.

I like the regular line naturals. Usually lean more towards that wrapper, but sometimes oscuro can hit the spot.

btw, Dave. Don't think I hit the low bid you had, but won a box of MCII's last week for $150. Seem to remember you being somewhere around $146? 4 bucks, you win, but I'm still happy.
Got a box of MCII Papi Chulo's couple of weeks ago (box of 50).  Very happy with that.  Just got a box of MCIII from Atlantic.  I've really enjoyed the line.

Yup. Papi chulos. Gonna take a couple out and bury the rest. You get the same vitola for the III's? I've watched a couple Roxxo 5packs on cbid go for 28-30
Got Roxxo for the III's.  The price I got for the IIs was 146.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 3/27/2015
« Reply #316 on: March 27, 2015, 01:38:19 PM »

Not a bad deal on the Mash and no bidding needed.

Flor De Las Antillas Robusto 5 Pack

Country:NicaraguaSize:5 x 50 Shape:Robusto Wrapper:Natural Strength:Full Quantity:5 Cigars

MSRP: $33.00
Monster Price: $22.98 w/ FREE Economy Shipping
...And Tex does that to me.  So much for the long view.

...and the Jaime Garcias are there again as well. Sounds like combo time.  ;)

Afternoon (WC Morning) to ya, Bret
Howdy Steve.  Shut the hell up about what's on the mash, wouldja?

Okay, fine... how 'bout the liquor store? Gonna pick up a bottle of Speyburn 10 Ogie recommended earlier this week. Just gotta pick out a smoke to accompany when I get home.
How 'bout cha? Martini night?

« Reply #317 on: March 27, 2015, 01:40:26 PM »

Not a bad deal on the Mash and no bidding needed.

Flor De Las Antillas Robusto 5 Pack

Country:NicaraguaSize:5 x 50 Shape:Robusto Wrapper:Natural Strength:Full Quantity:5 Cigars

MSRP: $33.00
Monster Price: $22.98 w/ FREE Economy Shipping
...And Tex does that to me.  So much for the long view.

...and the Jaime Garcias are there again as well. Sounds like combo time.  ;)

Afternoon (WC Morning) to ya, Bret
Howdy Steve.  Shut the hell up about what's on the mash, wouldja?

Okay, fine... how 'bout the liquor store? Gonna pick up a bottle of Speyburn 10 Ogie recommended earlier this week. Just gotta pick out a smoke to accompany when I get home.
How 'bout cha? Martini night?
I don't think you could go wrong following Ogie's suggestions.

« Reply #318 on: March 27, 2015, 01:44:08 PM »

5 minutes left you guys are looking good, I may have to cannonball in!
Threebean hanging on by a thread!
If this holds up I'll have to find some more items on which to bid. Gotta spread out that shipping!
last time I did that, shipping was $17 and change on 26 bids that I won.
On the Famous auction site, or on cbid?
cigarbid... they have the shipping savings policy tab
you can click on and it explains it all.
Yes, but that's not the site we're on now. Try to keep up, would ya?  8)
Sorry LTG, I wanted to do some work, here today, so I didn't read all 18
pages of posts.  Mea Culpa, Mea Culpa.  I fall on the sword when I am wrong.
I've been wrong before, I got married twice!  ::)
Does that make you wrong, or stupid?
Yes

« Reply #319 on: March 27, 2015, 01:45:30 PM »

5 minutes left you guys are looking good, I may have to cannonball in!
Threebean hanging on by a thread!
If this holds up I'll have to find some more items on which to bid. Gotta spread out that shipping!
last time I did that, shipping was $17 and change on 26 bids that I won.
On the Famous auction site, or on cbid?
cigarbid... they have the shipping savings policy tab
you can click on and it explains it all.
Yes, but that's not the site we're on now. Try to keep up, would ya?  8)
Sorry LTG, I wanted to do some work, here today, so I didn't read all 18
pages of posts.  Mea Culpa, Mea Culpa.  I fall on the sword when I am wrong.
I've been wrong before, I got married twice!  ::)
Does that make you wrong, or stupid?
Is this a poll?  Do I get a vote?

« Reply #320 on: March 27, 2015, 01:47:47 PM »

Alright, can't take thinking about this beautiful weather any longer, gotta get my knees in the breeze and go for a long lunch ride.  See ya mofos later.

« Reply #321 on: March 27, 2015, 01:48:26 PM »

I'm going to a Mexican restaurant with a bunch of "couple friends" this evening.  As much as I'm craving a martini, I'm thinking it will be a tequila night.

« Reply #322 on: March 27, 2015, 01:48:59 PM »

Alright, can't take thinking about this beautiful weather any longer, gotta get my knees in the breeze and go for a long lunch ride.  See ya mofos later.
Enjoy, brutha.
Logged

Ogie

  • Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • *
« Reply #323 on: March 27, 2015, 01:54:30 PM »

Not a bad deal on the Mash and no bidding needed.

Flor De Las Antillas Robusto 5 Pack

Country:NicaraguaSize:5 x 50 Shape:Robusto Wrapper:Natural Strength:Full Quantity:5 Cigars

MSRP: $33.00
Monster Price: $22.98 w/ FREE Economy Shipping
...And Tex does that to me.  So much for the long view.

...and the Jaime Garcias are there again as well. Sounds like combo time.  ;)

Afternoon (WC Morning) to ya, Bret
Howdy Steve.  Shut the hell up about what's on the mash, wouldja?

Okay, fine... how 'bout the liquor store? Gonna pick up a bottle of Speyburn 10 Ogie recommended earlier this week. Just gotta pick out a smoke to accompany when I get home.
How 'bout cha? Martini night?
It must be nice to have a store with good selection.  PA needs to privatize.

« Reply #324 on: March 27, 2015, 01:56:44 PM »

Not a bad deal on the Mash and no bidding needed.

Flor De Las Antillas Robusto 5 Pack

Country:NicaraguaSize:5 x 50 Shape:Robusto Wrapper:Natural Strength:Full Quantity:5 Cigars

MSRP: $33.00
Monster Price: $22.98 w/ FREE Economy Shipping
...And Tex does that to me.  So much for the long view.

...and the Jaime Garcias are there again as well. Sounds like combo time.  ;)

Afternoon (WC Morning) to ya, Bret
Howdy Steve.  Shut the hell up about what's on the mash, wouldja?

Okay, fine... how 'bout the liquor store? Gonna pick up a bottle of Speyburn 10 Ogie recommended earlier this week. Just gotta pick out a smoke to accompany when I get home.
How 'bout cha? Martini night?
It must be nice to have a store with good selection.  PA needs to privatize.
You only have a river to cross.
Logged

Ogie

  • Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • *
« Reply #325 on: March 27, 2015, 02:00:14 PM »

Not a bad deal on the Mash and no bidding needed.

Flor De Las Antillas Robusto 5 Pack

Country:NicaraguaSize:5 x 50 Shape:Robusto Wrapper:Natural Strength:Full Quantity:5 Cigars

MSRP: $33.00
Monster Price: $22.98 w/ FREE Economy Shipping
...And Tex does that to me.  So much for the long view.

...and the Jaime Garcias are there again as well. Sounds like combo time.  ;)

Afternoon (WC Morning) to ya, Bret
Howdy Steve.  Shut the hell up about what's on the mash, wouldja?

Okay, fine... how 'bout the liquor store? Gonna pick up a bottle of Speyburn 10 Ogie recommended earlier this week. Just gotta pick out a smoke to accompany when I get home.
How 'bout cha? Martini night?
It must be nice to have a store with good selection.  PA needs to privatize.
You only have a river to cross.
True.  But I'd rather cross the street.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 3/27/2015
« Reply #326 on: March 27, 2015, 02:02:06 PM »

Not a bad deal on the Mash and no bidding needed.

Flor De Las Antillas Robusto 5 Pack

Country:NicaraguaSize:5 x 50 Shape:Robusto Wrapper:Natural Strength:Full Quantity:5 Cigars

MSRP: $33.00
Monster Price: $22.98 w/ FREE Economy Shipping
...And Tex does that to me.  So much for the long view.

...and the Jaime Garcias are there again as well. Sounds like combo time.  ;)

Afternoon (WC Morning) to ya, Bret
Howdy Steve.  Shut the hell up about what's on the mash, wouldja?

Okay, fine... how 'bout the liquor store? Gonna pick up a bottle of Speyburn 10 Ogie recommended earlier this week. Just gotta pick out a smoke to accompany when I get home.
How 'bout cha? Martini night?
It must be nice to have a store with good selection.  PA needs to privatize.

Yeah. Don't even have to venture to the Total SuperStore. State store/Beer distributor's in PA seem like a downer when I can walk into any gas station, Walmart or grocery store and pretty much grab a nice variety of beer and wine... some even have liquor available. Now, even on Sunday!

« Reply #327 on: March 27, 2015, 02:02:57 PM »

FWIW, I found this on the Famous auction site: With the exception of Hawaii & Alaska Service, you will NOT incur any additional shipping charges for ordering more than one item.

So bid up to cover that shipping cost!

« Reply #328 on: March 27, 2015, 02:05:35 PM »

5 minutes left you guys are looking good, I may have to cannonball in!
Threebean hanging on by a thread!
If this holds up I'll have to find some more items on which to bid. Gotta spread out that shipping!
last time I did that, shipping was $17 and change on 26 bids that I won.
On the Famous auction site, or on cbid?
cigarbid... they have the shipping savings policy tab
you can click on and it explains it all.
Yes, but that's not the site we're on now. Try to keep up, would ya?  8)
Sorry LTG, I wanted to do some work, here today, so I didn't read all 18
pages of posts.  Mea Culpa, Mea Culpa.  I fall on the sword when I am wrong.
I've been wrong before, I got married twice!  ::)
Does that make you wrong, or stupid?
Past post context slightly challenged, for today only.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 3/27/2015
« Reply #329 on: March 27, 2015, 02:06:08 PM »

Not a bad deal on the Mash and no bidding needed.

Flor De Las Antillas Robusto 5 Pack

Country:NicaraguaSize:5 x 50 Shape:Robusto Wrapper:Natural Strength:Full Quantity:5 Cigars

MSRP: $33.00
Monster Price: $22.98 w/ FREE Economy Shipping
...And Tex does that to me.  So much for the long view.

...and the Jaime Garcias are there again as well. Sounds like combo time.  ;)

Afternoon (WC Morning) to ya, Bret
Howdy Steve.  Shut the hell up about what's on the mash, wouldja?

Okay, fine... how 'bout the liquor store? Gonna pick up a bottle of Speyburn 10 Ogie recommended earlier this week. Just gotta pick out a smoke to accompany when I get home.
How 'bout cha? Martini night?
It must be nice to have a store with good selection.  PA needs to privatize.
You only have a river to cross.

That's his cross to bear... He'll cross that bridge when he gets there...