« Reply #285 on: March 27, 2015, 12:24:46 PM »

5 minutes left you guys are looking good, I may have to cannonball in!
Threebean hanging on by a thread!
If this holds up I'll have to find some more items on which to bid. Gotta spread out that shipping!
last time I did that, shipping was $17 and change on 26 bids that I won.
On the Famous auction site, or on cbid?
cigarbid... they have the shipping savings policy tab
you can click on and it explains it all.
Yes, but that's not the site we're on now. Try to keep up, would ya?  8)
Damn Golf, you must have swallowed some Fish Jiz last night.
Why, cause people don't pay attention to what they're posting about? Lol

« Reply #286 on: March 27, 2015, 12:26:33 PM »

Could Willie Nelson do for pot what Ray Kroc did for hamburgers?

The country singer-songwriter (and well-known consumer of cannabis) has revealed plans to launch a branded chain of marijuana dispensaries and related products, including signature strains of pot. Dubbed “Willie’s Reserve,” the brand is expected to start formulating plans in the next year. Nelson spokesman Michael Bowman told The Daily Beast that the operation is going to “be something that’s reflective of (Nelson’s) passion” for cannabis.

« Reply #287 on: March 27, 2015, 12:27:36 PM »

5 minutes left you guys are looking good, I may have to cannonball in!
Threebean hanging on by a thread!
If this holds up I'll have to find some more items on which to bid. Gotta spread out that shipping!
last time I did that, shipping was $17 and change on 26 bids that I won.
On the Famous auction site, or on cbid?
cigarbid... they have the shipping savings policy tab
you can click on and it explains it all.
Yes, but that's not the site we're on now. Try to keep up, would ya?  8)
Damn Golf, you must have swallowed some Fish Jiz last night.
Why, cause people don't pay attention to what they're posting about? Lol
No, because you think paying attention is important and Fish is the only other ding dong that thinks that on this site.

« Reply #288 on: March 27, 2015, 12:28:41 PM »

Not a bad deal on the Mash and no bidding needed.

Flor De Las Antillas Robusto 5 Pack

Country:NicaraguaSize:5 x 50 Shape:Robusto Wrapper:Natural Strength:Full Quantity:5 Cigars

MSRP: $33.00
Monster Price: $22.98 w/ FREE Economy Shipping
...And Tex does that to me.  So much for the long view.
Morning Raz.    If you had added some shoot'n equipment in that list of what to do with money I would not have done this to you.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 3/27/2015
« Reply #289 on: March 27, 2015, 12:29:33 PM »

Not a bad deal on the Mash and no bidding needed.

Flor De Las Antillas Robusto 5 Pack

Country:NicaraguaSize:5 x 50 Shape:Robusto Wrapper:Natural Strength:Full Quantity:5 Cigars

MSRP: $33.00
Monster Price: $22.98 w/ FREE Economy Shipping
...And Tex does that to me.  So much for the long view.

...and the Jaime Garcias are there again as well. Sounds like combo time.  ;)

Afternoon (WC Morning) to ya, Bret

« Reply #290 on: March 27, 2015, 12:31:27 PM »

5 minutes left you guys are looking good, I may have to cannonball in!
Threebean hanging on by a thread!
If this holds up I'll have to find some more items on which to bid. Gotta spread out that shipping!
last time I did that, shipping was $17 and change on 26 bids that I won.
On the Famous auction site, or on cbid?
cigarbid... they have the shipping savings policy tab
you can click on and it explains it all.
Yes, but that's not the site we're on now. Try to keep up, would ya?  8)
Sorry LTG, I wanted to do some work, here today, so I didn't read all 18
pages of posts.  Mea Culpa, Mea Culpa.  I fall on the sword when I am wrong.
I've been wrong before, I got married twice!  ::)

« Reply #291 on: March 27, 2015, 12:32:28 PM »

5 minutes left you guys are looking good, I may have to cannonball in!
Threebean hanging on by a thread!
If this holds up I'll have to find some more items on which to bid. Gotta spread out that shipping!
last time I did that, shipping was $17 and change on 26 bids that I won.
On the Famous auction site, or on cbid?
cigarbid... they have the shipping savings policy tab
you can click on and it explains it all.
Yes, but that's not the site we're on now. Try to keep up, would ya?  8)
Damn Golf, you must have swallowed some Fish Jiz last night.
Why, cause people don't pay attention to what they're posting about? Lol
No, because you think paying attention is important and Fish is the only other ding dong that thinks that on this site.
Are you sure of that?  Do you have any empirical evidence? 8)
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 3/27/2015
« Reply #292 on: March 27, 2015, 12:34:01 PM »

Not a bad deal on the Mash and no bidding needed.

Flor De Las Antillas Robusto 5 Pack

Country:NicaraguaSize:5 x 50 Shape:Robusto Wrapper:Natural Strength:Full Quantity:5 Cigars

MSRP: $33.00
Monster Price: $22.98 w/ FREE Economy Shipping
...And Tex does that to me.  So much for the long view.

...and the Jaime Garcias are there again as well. Sounds like combo time.  ;)

Afternoon (WC Morning) to ya, Bret

Anyone had the L'Atelier LAT Selection Speciale? Interesting offering if the review were positive.

« Reply #293 on: March 27, 2015, 12:34:45 PM »

I am GTF home.  BBL

« Reply #294 on: March 27, 2015, 12:36:11 PM »

Could Willie Nelson do for pot what Ray Kroc did for hamburgers?

The country singer-songwriter (and well-known consumer of cannabis) has revealed plans to launch a branded chain of marijuana dispensaries and related products, including signature strains of pot. Dubbed “Willie’s Reserve,” the brand is expected to start formulating plans in the next year. Nelson spokesman Michael Bowman told The Daily Beast that the operation is going to “be something that’s reflective of (Nelson’s) passion” for cannabis.
No need to google, Ray founded McDonald's.
 Hey that's what I may have for Lunch there is one across
the street.

« Reply #295 on: March 27, 2015, 12:36:13 PM »

I am GTF home.  BBL
Good For You!!!!  Hope you feel well enough to enjoy a cigar on the patio.  70 deg, no wind, cloudless sky.  Just sayin'.

« Reply #296 on: March 27, 2015, 12:36:14 PM »

Good job boys!
Well done, Mark. Boom!

Look how much fun that was!
Kinda glad I missed it.  Enabling bastiges, indeed.  I'm resisting temptation and taking the long view. I've got a bunch of side money coming in the next couple of months, so if I pay off some bills now and put money into some home projects, I'll have more money for cigars in a couple of months and the good graces of the warden.  She was a very, very good girl last night, so I'm feeling magnanimous.
Morning Dean Raz
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 3/27/2015
« Reply #297 on: March 27, 2015, 12:37:19 PM »

I am GTF home.  BBL
Good For You!!!!  Hope you feel well enough to enjoy a cigar on the patio.  70 deg, no wind, cloudless sky.  Just sayin'.

Personally, I think it could only help, but I'm no doctor. heh

« Reply #298 on: March 27, 2015, 12:37:48 PM »

Not a bad deal on the Mash and no bidding needed.

Flor De Las Antillas Robusto 5 Pack

Country:NicaraguaSize:5 x 50 Shape:Robusto Wrapper:Natural Strength:Full Quantity:5 Cigars

MSRP: $33.00
Monster Price: $22.98 w/ FREE Economy Shipping
...And Tex does that to me.  So much for the long view.

...and the Jaime Garcias are there again as well. Sounds like combo time.  ;)

Afternoon (WC Morning) to ya, Bret

Anyone had the L'Atelier LAT Selection Speciale? Interesting offering if the review were positive.
Solid burn characteristics, not bad, just not in my wheelhouse.

« Reply #299 on: March 27, 2015, 12:39:12 PM »

5 minutes left you guys are looking good, I may have to cannonball in!
Threebean hanging on by a thread!
If this holds up I'll have to find some more items on which to bid. Gotta spread out that shipping!
last time I did that, shipping was $17 and change on 26 bids that I won.
On the Famous auction site, or on cbid?
cigarbid... they have the shipping savings policy tab
you can click on and it explains it all.
Yes, but that's not the site we're on now. Try to keep up, would ya?  8)
Sorry LTG, I wanted to do some work, here today, so I didn't read all 18
pages of posts.  Mea Culpa, Mea Culpa.  I fall on the sword when I am wrong.
I've been wrong before, I got married twice!  ::)
You're forgiven, but I'm putting you on report.