« Reply #270 on: March 27, 2015, 12:16:43 PM »

5 minutes left you guys are looking good, I may have to cannonball in!
Threebean hanging on by a thread!
If this holds up I'll have to find some more items on which to bid. Gotta spread out that shipping!
last time I did that, shipping was $17 and change on 26 bids that I won.
Ouch!  Note to self, don't "flip" out.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 3/27/2015
« Reply #271 on: March 27, 2015, 12:16:50 PM »

« Reply #272 on: March 27, 2015, 12:17:06 PM »

Howdy ya'll!
How go it CG
I think it went well - hard to get a good read on the guy, but I got him talking a lot and he seemed to like my experience(no homo).  Will hear back in about 2 weeks due to his travel schedule, he said he had 2 other interviews, not sure how many were before me, but I'm guessing not many.

« Reply #273 on: March 27, 2015, 12:17:20 PM »

« Reply #274 on: March 27, 2015, 12:17:49 PM »

5 minutes left you guys are looking good, I may have to cannonball in!
Threebean hanging on by a thread!
If this holds up I'll have to find some more items on which to bid. Gotta spread out that shipping!
last time I did that, shipping was $17 and change on 26 bids that I won.
On the Famous auction site, or on cbid?

« Reply #275 on: March 27, 2015, 12:18:31 PM »

5 minutes left you guys are looking good, I may have to cannonball in!
Threebean hanging on by a thread!
If this holds up I'll have to find some more items on which to bid. Gotta spread out that shipping!
last time I did that, shipping was $17 and change on 26 bids that I won.
On the Famous auction site, or on cbid?
Kinda sounds like here that there's only 1 shipping charge, and it counts for everything, but I couldn't find that listed specifically.

« Reply #276 on: March 27, 2015, 12:18:33 PM »

Tell TD, I just bought over $100 worth of stuff I can light.
No cigars, sales at PartyLite, just candles and stuff.
Stopped myself at Amazon and Ebay on Vintage blank
audio cassette tapes.   I have to figure out how I wired the
Carter Audio Cassette deck into the Denon 2313C receiver,
it doesn't have tape monitor inputs/outputs.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 3/27/2015
« Reply #277 on: March 27, 2015, 12:19:22 PM »

5 minutes left you guys are looking good, I may have to cannonball in!
Threebean hanging on by a thread!
If this holds up I'll have to find some more items on which to bid. Gotta spread out that shipping!
last time I did that, shipping was $17 and change on 26 bids that I won.
Ouch!  Note to self, don't "flip" out.

They will send comfirm emails when total updates after every win. Just keep an eye on if the shipping moves... I've had it stay the same with multiple 5ers.

« Reply #278 on: March 27, 2015, 12:19:25 PM »

5 minutes left you guys are looking good, I may have to cannonball in!
Threebean hanging on by a thread!
If this holds up I'll have to find some more items on which to bid. Gotta spread out that shipping!
last time I did that, shipping was $17 and change on 26 bids that I won.
On the Famous auction site, or on cbid?
cigarbid... they have the shipping savings policy tab
you can click on and it explains it all.

« Reply #279 on: March 27, 2015, 12:20:57 PM »

Good job boys!
Well done, Mark. Boom!

Look how much fun that was!
Kinda glad I missed it.  Enabling bastiges, indeed.  I'm resisting temptation and taking the long view. I've got a bunch of side money coming in the next couple of months, so if I pay off some bills now and put money into some home projects, I'll have more money for cigars in a couple of months and the good graces of the warden.  She was a very, very good girl last night, so I'm feeling magnanimous.

« Reply #280 on: March 27, 2015, 12:21:18 PM »

5 minutes left you guys are looking good, I may have to cannonball in!
Threebean hanging on by a thread!
If this holds up I'll have to find some more items on which to bid. Gotta spread out that shipping!
last time I did that, shipping was $17 and change on 26 bids that I won.
On the Famous auction site, or on cbid?
cigarbid... they have the shipping savings policy tab
you can click on and it explains it all.
Yes, but that's not the site we're on now. Try to keep up, would ya?  8)

« Reply #281 on: March 27, 2015, 12:21:34 PM »

Not a bad deal on the Mash and no bidding needed.

Flor De Las Antillas Robusto 5 Pack

Country:NicaraguaSize:5 x 50 Shape:Robusto Wrapper:Natural Strength:Full Quantity:5 Cigars

MSRP: $33.00
Monster Price: $22.98 w/ FREE Economy Shipping

« Reply #282 on: March 27, 2015, 12:22:29 PM »

5 minutes left you guys are looking good, I may have to cannonball in!
Threebean hanging on by a thread!
If this holds up I'll have to find some more items on which to bid. Gotta spread out that shipping!
last time I did that, shipping was $17 and change on 26 bids that I won.
On the Famous auction site, or on cbid?
cigarbid... they have the shipping savings policy tab
you can click on and it explains it all.
Yes, but that's not the site we're on now. Try to keep up, would ya?  8)
Damn Golf, you must have swallowed some Fish Jiz last night.

« Reply #283 on: March 27, 2015, 12:23:55 PM »

Not a bad deal on the Mash and no bidding needed.

Flor De Las Antillas Robusto 5 Pack

Country:NicaraguaSize:5 x 50 Shape:Robusto Wrapper:Natural Strength:Full Quantity:5 Cigars

MSRP: $33.00
Monster Price: $22.98 w/ FREE Economy Shipping
...And Tex does that to me.  So much for the long view.

« Reply #284 on: March 27, 2015, 12:24:20 PM »

5 minutes left you guys are looking good, I may have to cannonball in!
Threebean hanging on by a thread!
If this holds up I'll have to find some more items on which to bid. Gotta spread out that shipping!
last time I did that, shipping was $17 and change on 26 bids that I won.
On the Famous auction site, or on cbid?
cigarbid... they have the shipping savings policy tab
you can click on and it explains it all.
Shipping Savings Program
Each product contains a unique shipping charge, which is listed in the description of each lot. However, our Shipping Savings Program allows you greater savings when you win more than one item.

Shipping Cost of Additional Units
Instead of paying individual shipping charges for each product, multiple items shipped to the same address won during the same shipping period (either DAILY or WEEKLY), only the greater of the shipping charges apply, plus an amount for each additional item:
Singles Category: $0.25
5-Packs Category: $0.50
Boxes Category: $1.00
Merchandise Category: $1.00
Samplers Category: $1.00
Free Fall Category: $1.00
All Others: $1.00
Some exceptions apply, as in the case of items shipped from 3rd party vendors, oversized, and non-standard packages. Any such exceptions will be indicated in the product and shipping description.