CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 28

Author Topic: 3/27/2015  (Read 46817 times)

BackyardSmoker

• Smoke is good
  • Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Back2Back
Re: 3/27/2015
« Reply #210 on: March 27, 2015, 10:56:03 AM »

Likely stupid question, but GFY's.  If there are 20 boxes on the auction and 20 bidders each bid for one box, does each bidder get a box when it closes, regardless of their particular bid amount?
The 20 highest "bids". Some of those are for multiples. If you were to bid .01 higher than the lowest bid, you would bump a lower bid off the list. If you are on the list at the end... you win.
I realize some are for multiples, but in my scenario there are only single qty bids. Famous opens the bidding at a minimum $ per item and is willing to sell out at anything above that figure.  OK then.

Correct. Not all winners will necessarily pay the same.
Which is why I said I could adjust mine lower, but didn't feel like messing with it, and will just pay the extra $1 if I win.

Dave, I think you're sitting pretty to get a box ta-day!
Sure looks like it, unless people are just waiting until the last minute to strike. Would be a heck of a deal at that price.

I think it is as well. I'm trying to restrain from putting in for another. Must. Not. Buy. Must. Not. Buy.

Threebean

« Reply #211 on: March 27, 2015, 10:58:31 AM »

Likely stupid question, but GFY's.  If there are 20 boxes on the auction and 20 bidders each bid for one box, does each bidder get a box when it closes, regardless of their particular bid amount?
The 20 highest "bids". Some of those are for multiples. If you were to bid .01 higher than the lowest bid, you would bump a lower bid off the list. If you are on the list at the end... you win.
I realize some are for multiples, but in my scenario there are only single qty bids. Famous opens the bidding at a minimum $ per item and is willing to sell out at anything above that figure.  OK then.
Which is why I said I could adjust mine lower, but didn't feel like messing with it, and will just pay the extra $1 if I win.
Sure looks like it, unless people are just waiting until the last minute to strike. Would be a heck of a deal at that price.
I think it is as well. I'm trying to restrain from putting in for another. Must. Not. Buy. Must. Not. Buy.
I don't know, all 20 boxes are spoken for at this point, with an hour to go.  Could be close for the pooper.

BackyardSmoker

• Smoke is good
  • Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Back2Back
« Reply #212 on: March 27, 2015, 11:05:10 AM »

I don't know, all 20 boxes are spoken for at this point, with an hour to go.  Could be close for the pooper.

C'mon, Bean. Throw you name in there for $59.54 and see if anyones watching besides us.  ;)

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #213 on: March 27, 2015, 11:05:50 AM »

Have you had any of them yet Dave?

Threebean

« Reply #214 on: March 27, 2015, 11:07:24 AM »

C'mon, Bean. Throw you name in there for $59.54 and see if anyones watching besides us.  ;)
Done.  Ewww, this is fun!   ;D

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #215 on: March 27, 2015, 11:09:25 AM »

I have not.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #216 on: March 27, 2015, 11:09:36 AM »

Done.  Ewww, this is fun!   ;D
Ha!

sfish

« Reply #217 on: March 27, 2015, 11:18:23 AM »

Haven't seen BD in a while, he in the doghouse again?  Maybe he can't use the computer when he has the collar on...
He's probably handcuffed to the bed frame with a bondage ball in his mouth

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #218 on: March 27, 2015, 11:19:40 AM »

Haven't seen BD in a while, he in the doghouse again?  Maybe he can't use the computer when he has the collar on...
False. He's chained to the fridge, making his wife breakfast at all hours of the day.

BackyardSmoker

• Smoke is good
  • Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Back2Back
« Reply #219 on: March 27, 2015, 11:20:55 AM »

gag ball... and ya, she probably left him there since Sunday. She said no more outfits, and she MEANT IT!

BackyardSmoker

• Smoke is good
  • Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Back2Back
« Reply #220 on: March 27, 2015, 11:21:33 AM »

False. He's chained to the fridge toaster over, making his wife breakfast at all hours of the day.

[EDIT]

sfish

« Reply #221 on: March 27, 2015, 11:23:06 AM »

Mornin gents, TGIF!
Morning Mr. Interview.
Gotta get all ready for #2!
Good idea to have a full evacuation before the interview, I like where your head's at!!
LMAO!  I was contemplating a similar reply and lost internet connection in the tunnel.  I wouldn't have done it justice.

Hey, Antnee. How you doin'?
I'm just great, Steve.  How are you?

Just wondered how the travel last night went... and if your herpes were clearing up.
It wasn't a cold sore, it was a fat lip I tell ya.  I just don't remember getting hit.
Lo9ked more like a vaginal infection of the worst sort to me.
How many vaginal infections have you seen, exactly?
Including this one...One

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #222 on: March 27, 2015, 11:24:04 AM »

False. He's chained to the fridge toaster over, making his wife breakfast at all hours of the day.

[EDIT]
Good correction.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #223 on: March 27, 2015, 11:25:12 AM »

I have not.
Wide variety, a lot of really good stuff!

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #224 on: March 27, 2015, 11:26:30 AM »

I have not.
Wide variety, a lot of really good stuff!
Indeed, and I can't ever remember having a bad Tat, so seems like a no-brainer. Kinda like the new RBs. ;)
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 28