BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 3/27/2015
« Reply #180 on: March 27, 2015, 10:17:46 AM »

Haven't seen BD in a while, he in the doghouse again?  Maybe he can't use the computer when he has the collar on...

Sounded like the porn popups took out his computer last time. Was having issues with Internet Exploder.

« Reply #181 on: March 27, 2015, 10:19:03 AM »

Guess I will go to my office and see if they can reset my access card.  110-1 says they can't get it done today.
It's sunny out, so your crackerjack IT guys should be there.  On the other hand it was mid-40's this morning and too chilly for their delicate vajajays, so good luck!
Well you can pay your bet off with cigars.  DuMB worthless  mother Fukr is a,no show today it seems.  Typing on phone excuse the typos.

« Reply #182 on: March 27, 2015, 10:19:16 AM »

Mornin gents, TGIF!
Morning Mr. Interview.
Gotta get all ready for #2!
Good idea to have a full evacuation before the interview, I like where your head's at!!
LMAO!  I was contemplating a similar reply and lost internet connection in the tunnel.  I wouldn't have done it justice.

Hey, Antnee. How you doin'?
I'm just great, Steve.  How are you?

Just wondered how the travel last night went... and if your herpes were clearing up.
It wasn't a cold sore, it was a fat lip I tell ya.  I just don't remember getting hit.

« Reply #183 on: March 27, 2015, 10:21:37 AM »

Mornin gents, TGIF!
Morning Mr. Interview.
Gotta get all ready for #2!
Good idea to have a full evacuation before the interview, I like where your head's at!!
LMAO!  I was contemplating a similar reply and lost internet connection in the tunnel.  I wouldn't have done it justice.

Hey, Antnee. How you doin'?
I'm just great, Steve.  How are you?

Just wondered how the travel last night went... and if your herpes were clearing up.
It wasn't a cold sore, it was a fat lip I tell ya.  I just don't remember getting hit.
Lo9ked more like a vaginal infection of the worst sort to me.

« Reply #184 on: March 27, 2015, 10:23:35 AM »

Famous must be getting desperate for sales if they're e-mailing about a mash now. Sheesh.

« Reply #185 on: March 27, 2015, 10:23:50 AM »

Mornin gents, TGIF!
Morning Mr. Interview.
Gotta get all ready for #2!
Good idea to have a full evacuation before the interview, I like where your head's at!!
LMAO!  I was contemplating a similar reply and lost internet connection in the tunnel.  I wouldn't have done it justice.

Hey, Antnee. How you doin'?
I'm just great, Steve.  How are you?

Just wondered how the travel last night went... and if your herpes were clearing up.
It wasn't a cold sore, it was a fat lip I tell ya.  I just don't remember getting hit.
Lo9ked more like a vaginal infection of the worst sort to me.
It did look like that, I'll admit.  Not that I've ever seen such an infection.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 3/27/2015
« Reply #186 on: March 27, 2015, 10:24:18 AM »

Guess I will go to my office and see if they can reset my access card.  110-1 says they can't get it done today.
It's sunny out, so your crackerjack IT guys should be there.  On the other hand it was mid-40's this morning and too chilly for their delicate vajajays, so good luck!
Well you can pay your bet off with cigars.  DuMB worthless  mother Fukr is a,no show today it seems.  Typing on phone excuse the typos.

Hey Tx. Guess you're feeling better (health wise anyway) this morning. You cancelled the Dr. visit I'm guessing?

« Reply #187 on: March 27, 2015, 10:24:21 AM »

Mornin gents, TGIF!
Morning Mr. Interview.
Gotta get all ready for #2!
Good idea to have a full evacuation before the interview, I like where your head's at!!
LMAO!  I was contemplating a similar reply and lost internet connection in the tunnel.  I wouldn't have done it justice.

Hey, Antnee. How you doin'?
I'm just great, Steve.  How are you?

Just wondered how the travel last night went... and if your herpes were clearing up.
It wasn't a cold sore, it was a fat lip I tell ya.  I just don't remember getting hit.
Lo9ked more like a vaginal infection of the worst sort to me.
How many vaginal infections have you seen, exactly?

« Reply #188 on: March 27, 2015, 10:25:46 AM »

Guess I will go to my office and see if they can reset my access card.  110-1 says they can't get it done today.
It's sunny out, so your crackerjack IT guys should be there.  On the other hand it was mid-40's this morning and too chilly for their delicate vajajays, so good luck!
Well you can pay your bet off with cigars.  DuMB worthless  mother Fukr is a,no show today it seems.  Typing on phone excuse the typos.

Hey Tx. Guess you're feeling better (health wise anyway) this morning. You cancelled the Dr. visit I'm guessing?
Yeah I am back up to about 80% now not feeling too bad and fever is gone.

« Reply #189 on: March 27, 2015, 10:28:00 AM »

Mornin gents, TGIF!
Morning Mr. Interview.
Gotta get all ready for #2!
Good idea to have a full evacuation before the interview, I like where your head's at!!
LMAO!  I was contemplating a similar reply and lost internet connection in the tunnel.  I wouldn't have done it justice.

Hey, Antnee. How you doin'?
I'm just great, Steve.  How are you?

Just wondered how the travel last night went... and if your herpes were clearing up.
It wasn't a cold sore, it was a fat lip I tell ya.  I just don't remember getting hit.
Lo9ked more like a vaginal infection of the worst sort to me.
How many vaginal infections have you seen, exactly?
seen plenty of vaginas and plenty of infections so put 2+2 together and take a look at Tony's picture.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 3/27/2015
« Reply #190 on: March 27, 2015, 10:32:05 AM »

Famous must be getting desperate for sales if they're e-mailing about a mash now. Sheesh.

Saw that. The VIP earlier in the week had some of Dean's Omar Ortez (Think they were maddy) for like $48... w/-$10 cpn... Sorry, no Free Shipping Tx. Just apply 7 of the 10 bucks for that.  ;)
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 3/27/2015
« Reply #191 on: March 27, 2015, 10:32:37 AM »

Mornin gents, TGIF!
Morning Mr. Interview.
Gotta get all ready for #2!
Good idea to have a full evacuation before the interview, I like where your head's at!!
LMAO!  I was contemplating a similar reply and lost internet connection in the tunnel.  I wouldn't have done it justice.

Hey, Antnee. How you doin'?
I'm just great, Steve.  How are you?

Just wondered how the travel last night went... and if your herpes were clearing up.
It wasn't a cold sore, it was a fat lip I tell ya.  I just don't remember getting hit.
Lo9ked more like a vaginal infection of the worst sort to me.
How many vaginal infections have you seen, exactly?

One would be too many for me.

« Reply #192 on: March 27, 2015, 10:36:24 AM »

Likely stupid question, but GFY's.  If there are 20 boxes on the auction and 20 bidders each bid for one box, does each bidder get a box when it closes, regardless of their particular bid amount?

« Reply #193 on: March 27, 2015, 10:40:03 AM »

Haven't seen BD in a while, he in the doghouse again?  Maybe he can't use the computer when he has the collar on...

Sounded like the porn popups took out his computer last time. Was having issues with Internet Exploder.
That's what I figured, healthy crop of viruses in there as well...
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 3/27/2015
« Reply #194 on: March 27, 2015, 10:40:26 AM »

Likely stupid question, but GFY's.  If there are 20 boxes on the auction and 20 bidders each bid for one box, does each bidder get a box when it closes, regardless of their particular bid amount?

The 20 highest "bids". Some of those are for multiples. If you were to bid .01 higher than the lowest bid, you would bump a lower bid off the list. If you are on the list at the end... you win.