« Reply #165 on: March 27, 2015, 09:41:05 AM »

Pudgies still available under $60 with 3-1/2 hrs left
Already got my bid in.
ctgolfing or poopagain4me?
Poopagain
Seriously? WTF?
It's from Billy Madison, where they put the flaming bag on the old guy's door step, and he yells, "it's poop again!" I use that for a lot of online sites. Just kinda stuck. Like the stuff on the bottom of his shoe.
'He called the sh!t poop... Hahaha!"
G'Morning, Fellas. Happy Beer Day!
Morning BS.  But isn't every day beer day?
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 3/27/2015
« Reply #166 on: March 27, 2015, 09:41:12 AM »

Pudgies still available under $60 with 3-1/2 hrs left
Already got my bid in.
ctgolfing or poopagain4me?
Poopagain
Seriously? WTF?
It's from Billy Madison, where they put the flaming bag on the old guy's door step, and he yells, "it's poop again!" I use that for a lot of online sites. Just kinda stuck. Like the stuff on the bottom of his shoe.

btw Jake, that's a nice play on the bid. Those others will undoubtedly play penny ante 'til the last minute. It's a fvckin dollar!
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 3/27/2015
« Reply #167 on: March 27, 2015, 09:45:16 AM »

Pudgies still available under $60 with 3-1/2 hrs left
Already got my bid in.
ctgolfing or poopagain4me?
Poopagain
Seriously? WTF?
It's from Billy Madison, where they put the flaming bag on the old guy's door step, and he yells, "it's poop again!" I use that for a lot of online sites. Just kinda stuck. Like the stuff on the bottom of his shoe.
'He called the sh!t poop... Hahaha!"
G'Morning, Fellas. Happy Beer Day!
Morning BS.  But isn't every day beer day?

True. It's an office thing. Folks like to call Friday (Payday)  Beer Day. Thursday is their Near Day. Silly, but I play along... even though I get paid every other week. Which this week is not MY week. Which means TxPlague is probably getting his check today.  ;)

« Reply #168 on: March 27, 2015, 09:48:52 AM »

Pudgies still available under $60 with 3-1/2 hrs left
Already got my bid in.
ctgolfing or poopagain4me?
Poopagain
Seriously? WTF?
It's from Billy Madison, where they put the flaming bag on the old guy's door step, and he yells, "it's poop again!" I use that for a lot of online sites. Just kinda stuck. Like the stuff on the bottom of his shoe.

btw Jake, that's a nice play on the bid. Those others will undoubtedly play penny ante 'til the last minute. It's a fvckin dollar!
Actually, that was just me not understanding how this bid site works. Once I figured it out, I could've changed it, but like it said, it's a damn dollar. What's the difference? Sheesh!

« Reply #169 on: March 27, 2015, 09:52:48 AM »

Pudgies still available under $60 with 3-1/2 hrs left
Already got my bid in.
ctgolfing or poopagain4me?
Poopagain
Seriously? WTF?
It's from Billy Madison, where they put the flaming bag on the old guy's door step, and he yells, "it's poop again!" I use that for a lot of online sites. Just kinda stuck. Like the stuff on the bottom of his shoe.
btw Jake, that's a nice play on the bid. Those others will undoubtedly play penny ante 'til the last minute. It's a fvckin dollar!
Actually, that was just me not understanding how this bid site works. Once I figured it out, I could've changed it, but like it said, it's a damn dollar. What's the difference? Sheesh!
So what's the strategy?  Might entice back on there if I thought I knew better what I was doing.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 3/27/2015
« Reply #170 on: March 27, 2015, 09:54:39 AM »

Pudgies still available under $60 with 3-1/2 hrs left
Already got my bid in.
ctgolfing or poopagain4me?
Poopagain
Seriously? WTF?
It's from Billy Madison, where they put the flaming bag on the old guy's door step, and he yells, "it's poop again!" I use that for a lot of online sites. Just kinda stuck. Like the stuff on the bottom of his shoe.

btw Jake, that's a nice play on the bid. Those others will undoubtedly play penny ante 'til the last minute. It's a fvckin dollar!
Actually, that was just me not understanding how this bid site works. Once I figured it out, I could've changed it, but like it said, it's a damn dollar. What's the difference? Sheesh!

I think most play that way on this auction site because you can jump in at the last second... unlike the .bid that gives an extra 5 min. to the listing if someone bids with under 2 min. to go...

« Reply #171 on: March 27, 2015, 09:58:51 AM »

Pudgies still available under $60 with 3-1/2 hrs left
Already got my bid in.
ctgolfing or poopagain4me?
Poopagain
Seriously? WTF?
It's from Billy Madison, where they put the flaming bag on the old guy's door step, and he yells, "it's poop again!" I use that for a lot of online sites. Just kinda stuck. Like the stuff on the bottom of his shoe.
btw Jake, that's a nice play on the bid. Those others will undoubtedly play penny ante 'til the last minute. It's a fvckin dollar!
Actually, that was just me not understanding how this bid site works. Once I figured it out, I could've changed it, but like it said, it's a damn dollar. What's the difference? Sheesh!
So what's the strategy?  Might entice back on there if I thought I knew better what I was doing.
It's either bid low and follow along, or bid the most you want to pay and plan on paying that unless you get totally outbid. In that case, move on.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 3/27/2015
« Reply #172 on: March 27, 2015, 10:01:38 AM »

Pudgies still available under $60 with 3-1/2 hrs left
Already got my bid in.
ctgolfing or poopagain4me?
Poopagain
Seriously? WTF?
It's from Billy Madison, where they put the flaming bag on the old guy's door step, and he yells, "it's poop again!" I use that for a lot of online sites. Just kinda stuck. Like the stuff on the bottom of his shoe.
btw Jake, that's a nice play on the bid. Those others will undoubtedly play penny ante 'til the last minute. It's a fvckin dollar!
Actually, that was just me not understanding how this bid site works. Once I figured it out, I could've changed it, but like it said, it's a damn dollar. What's the difference? Sheesh!
So what's the strategy?  Might entice back on there if I thought I knew better what I was doing.

12/20 boxes are at/under $59.60. My strategy would be to bid +$1 and watch to see how long it takes the penny bidders to push their bids. Check back with about 30 min to go. I got a box a couple weeks ago for $60 with no problem. There were 30 pcs then though.

« Reply #173 on: March 27, 2015, 10:03:43 AM »

Mornin gents, TGIF!
Morning Mr. Interview.
Gotta get all ready for #2!
Good idea to have a full evacuation before the interview, I like where your head's at!!
LMAO!  I was contemplating a similar reply and lost internet connection in the tunnel.  I wouldn't have done it justice.

« Reply #174 on: March 27, 2015, 10:04:52 AM »

11  Sam Leccia White Robusto (5.0 x 52)
             10/39.99
10  Vagina Farms Breakfast Blend Toro (6.0 x 52)
             10/29.99
 9 Herrera Esteli Belicoso (6.0 x 52)
              5/36.00
 8 Inch #62 EPC  Gordo (5.0 x 62)
            10/39.99
 7 Padilla 1932 Torpedo (6.1 x 52)
            5/24.50
 6 Oliva Master Blends III Robusto (5.0 x 50)
          10/39.99  (price back up...)
 5  Flor de las Antillas Toro (6.0 x 52)
           5/27.50
 4 5 Vegas Triple-A Torpedo (6.2"x52)
         10/32.50
 3 Montecristo Churchill Extra (7.5"x52)
          5/32.50
 2 CAO Brazilia Gol! (5.0"x56)
         10/38.99
 1 H. Upmann Media Noche Robusto (5.0"x54)
         10/37.50
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 3/27/2015
« Reply #175 on: March 27, 2015, 10:06:35 AM »

Mornin gents, TGIF!
Morning Mr. Interview.
Gotta get all ready for #2!
Good idea to have a full evacuation before the interview, I like where your head's at!!
LMAO!  I was contemplating a similar reply and lost internet connection in the tunnel.  I wouldn't have done it justice.

Hey, Antnee. How you doin'?

« Reply #176 on: March 27, 2015, 10:09:58 AM »

Mornin gents, TGIF!
Morning Mr. Interview.
Gotta get all ready for #2!
Good idea to have a full evacuation before the interview, I like where your head's at!!
LMAO!  I was contemplating a similar reply and lost internet connection in the tunnel.  I wouldn't have done it justice.

Hey, Antnee. How you doin'?
I'm just great, Steve.  How are you?

« Reply #177 on: March 27, 2015, 10:10:23 AM »

[...]
Well schitt, just updated my expired CC on there but will sit on the sidelines for this Pudgy auction, see how she goes down..

« Reply #178 on: March 27, 2015, 10:11:10 AM »

Haven't seen BD in a while, he in the doghouse again?  Maybe he can't use the computer when he has the collar on...
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 3/27/2015
« Reply #179 on: March 27, 2015, 10:15:54 AM »

Mornin gents, TGIF!
Morning Mr. Interview.
Gotta get all ready for #2!
Good idea to have a full evacuation before the interview, I like where your head's at!!
LMAO!  I was contemplating a similar reply and lost internet connection in the tunnel.  I wouldn't have done it justice.

Hey, Antnee. How you doin'?
I'm just great, Steve.  How are you?

Just wondered how the travel last night went... and if your herpes were clearing up.