Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 3/27/2015
« Reply #375 on: March 27, 2015, 04:24:42 PM »

Gonna head out a little early. Ya'll enjoy your weekend. Peace.

« Reply #376 on: March 27, 2015, 04:28:31 PM »

Gonna head out a little early. Ya'll enjoy your weekend. Peace.
Later, BS.  You too.

« Reply #377 on: March 27, 2015, 04:38:02 PM »

I just finished my espresso so I'm ready now... Who's next?!?!
The Warden, time for you to man-up.
There's not enough coffee in Colombia for that.

« Reply #378 on: March 27, 2015, 04:48:24 PM »

I just finished my espresso so I'm ready now... Who's next?!?!
The Warden, time for you to man-up.
There's not enough coffee in Colombia for that.
How about if you add all the coffee in Brazil?

« Reply #379 on: March 27, 2015, 04:59:51 PM »

I just finished my espresso so I'm ready now... Who's next?!?!
The Warden, time for you to man-up.
There's not enough coffee in Colombia for that.
How about if you add all the coffee in Brazil?
For that, he needs Bourbon.

« Reply #380 on: March 27, 2015, 05:05:19 PM »

I just finished my espresso so I'm ready now... Who's next?!?!
The Warden, time for you to man-up.
There's not enough coffee in Colombia for that.
How about if you add all the coffee in Brazil?
For that, he needs Bourbon.
All the rum in Brazil?  All the vino in Bergen County?

« Reply #381 on: March 27, 2015, 05:19:15 PM »

FYI, just because my wife asked me not to renew my B&M membership doesn't mean I'm actually going to comply.  Perhaps I gave the impression that I was.  I'm NOT going to have a conversation with her about it and adding this to the "why she's a fucking nut job" column.

« Reply #382 on: March 27, 2015, 05:25:12 PM »

FYI, just because my wife asked me not to renew my B&M membership doesn't mean I'm actually going to comply.  Perhaps I gave the impression that I was.  I'm NOT going to have a conversation with her about it and adding this to the "why she's a fucking nut job" column.
We know who wears the pants in your house.

« Reply #383 on: March 27, 2015, 05:43:56 PM »

FYI, just because my wife asked me not to renew my B&M membership doesn't mean I'm actually going to comply.  Perhaps I gave the impression that I was.  I'm NOT going to have a conversation with her about it and adding this to the "why she's a fucking nut job" column.
We know who wears the pants in your house.
I shiver at the thought of my wife without pants.

« Reply #384 on: March 27, 2015, 05:50:07 PM »

FYI, just because my wife asked me not to renew my B&M membership doesn't mean I'm actually going to comply.  Perhaps I gave the impression that I was.  I'm NOT going to have a conversation with her about it and adding this to the "why she's a fucking nut job" column.
We know who wears the pants in your house.
I shiver at the thought of my wife without pants.
Sounds like you're working yourself up to a two martini evening, Mr. Mayor.

« Reply #385 on: March 27, 2015, 05:53:22 PM »

FYI, just because my wife asked me not to renew my B&M membership doesn't mean I'm actually going to comply.  Perhaps I gave the impression that I was.  I'm NOT going to have a conversation with her about it and adding this to the "why she's a fucking nut job" column.
We know who wears the pants in your house.
I shiver at the thought of my wife without pants.
Sounds like you're working yourself up to a two martini evening, Mr. Mayor.
I'm actually heading out now.  Planning on drinking Casa Noble Tequila Anejo tonight.  I'll report back when I can.  See yuz.

« Reply #386 on: March 27, 2015, 05:56:35 PM »

FYI, just because my wife asked me not to renew my B&M membership doesn't mean I'm actually going to comply.  Perhaps I gave the impression that I was.  I'm NOT going to have a conversation with her about it and adding this to the "why she's a fucking nut job" column.
We know who wears the pants in your house.
I shiver at the thought of my wife without pants.
Sounds like you're working yourself up to a two martini evening, Mr. Mayor.
I'm actually heading out now.  Planning on drinking Casa Noble Tequila Anejo tonight.  I'll report back when I can.  See yuz.
Nice.  Enjoy your evening.

« Reply #387 on: March 27, 2015, 05:57:30 PM »

FYI, just because my wife asked me not to renew my B&M membership doesn't mean I'm actually going to comply.  Perhaps I gave the impression that I was.  I'm NOT going to have a conversation with her about it and adding this to the "why she's a fucking nut job" column.
We know who wears the pants in your house.
I shiver at the thought of my wife without pants.
Sounds like you're working yourself up to a two martini evening, Mr. Mayor.
I'm actually heading out now.  Planning on drinking Casa Noble Tequila Anejo tonight.  I'll report back when I can.  See yuz.
Enjoy!

« Reply #388 on: March 27, 2015, 05:57:57 PM »

FYI, just because my wife asked me not to renew my B&M membership doesn't mean I'm actually going to comply.  Perhaps I gave the impression that I was.  I'm NOT going to have a conversation with her about it and adding this to the "why she's a fucking nut job" column.
We know who wears the pants in your house.
I shiver at the thought of my wife without pants.
LMFAO

« Reply #389 on: March 27, 2015, 05:58:38 PM »

FYI, just because my wife asked me not to renew my B&M membership doesn't mean I'm actually going to comply.  Perhaps I gave the impression that I was.  I'm NOT going to have a conversation with her about it and adding this to the "why she's a fucking nut job" column.
That'll show her ass who is the boss!
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28