« Reply #270 on: March 26, 2015, 03:45:14 PM »

Back home feeling like crap and pissed off too now.

So, almost back to normal then...  ;)
It was weird having you in a good mood, glad everything is normal now!  Howdy Steve!

Hey, Shaun. How'd it go today?
The interview went really well(I think) - job sounds like it would be a good fit with my skillset and where I want to be.
They needed someone with bantering skills in a bar that allows smoking?????  What are the odds of that????
Right, totally lucked out with this place!  ;)

« Reply #271 on: March 26, 2015, 03:45:41 PM »

Interview seemed to go really well - should find out late next week with the thumbs up or down.  It was via skype with the hiring manager, good thing she was cute, sure made the job sound better!
you did remember to get dressed right?
Forgot to wipe my ass, good thing it was via Skype so she couldn't smell me ;)

« Reply #272 on: March 26, 2015, 03:45:50 PM »

Back home feeling like crap and pissed off too now.

So, almost back to normal then...  ;)
It was weird having you in a good mood, glad everything is normal now!  Howdy Steve!

Hey, Shaun. How'd it go today?
The interview went really well(I think) - job sounds like it would be a good fit with my skillset and where I want to be.
They needed someone with bantering skills in a bar that allows smoking?????  What are the odds of that????
Sign. Me. Up.  I can even mix martinis.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 3/26/2015
« Reply #273 on: March 26, 2015, 03:46:07 PM »

Back home feeling like crap and pissed off too now.

So, almost back to normal then...  ;)
It was weird having you in a good mood, glad everything is normal now!  Howdy Steve!

Hey, Shaun. How'd it go today?
The interview went really well(I think) - job sounds like it would be a good fit with my skillset and where I want to be.

Good deal. Hope something happens for ya real soon. Just keep pluggin' away.

« Reply #274 on: March 26, 2015, 03:46:49 PM »

Back home feeling like crap and pissed off too now.

So, almost back to normal then...  ;)
It was weird having you in a good mood, glad everything is normal now!  Howdy Steve!

Hey, Shaun. How'd it go today?
The interview went really well(I think) - job sounds like it would be a good fit with my skillset and where I want to be.
They needed someone with bantering skills in a bar that allows smoking?????  What are the odds of that????
Sign. Me. Up.  I can even mix martinis.
LALTS!

« Reply #275 on: March 26, 2015, 03:47:01 PM »

Back home feeling like crap and pissed off too now.

So, almost back to normal then...  ;)
2 days of hell since I got home.

« Reply #276 on: March 26, 2015, 03:47:33 PM »

"major" building collapse in NYC East Village.  Combination residential/commercial.  Big fire too.
I'm on the west side about 20 blocks north, and 10 or so Avenues west

« Reply #277 on: March 26, 2015, 03:47:38 PM »

Back home feeling like crap and pissed off too now.

So, almost back to normal then...  ;)
It was weird having you in a good mood, glad everything is normal now!  Howdy Steve!

Hey, Shaun. How'd it go today?
The interview went really well(I think) - job sounds like it would be a good fit with my skillset and where I want to be.

Good deal. Hope something happens for ya real soon. Just keep pluggin' away.
Amen!  It's a fuckin GRIND - eventually a blind squirrel will find a nut ;)

« Reply #278 on: March 26, 2015, 03:49:04 PM »

Interview seemed to go really well - should find out late next week with the thumbs up or down.  It was via skype with the hiring manager, good thing she was cute, sure made the job sound better!
Did you hear anything from the last interview you had?

« Reply #279 on: March 26, 2015, 03:50:19 PM »

Back home feeling like crap and pissed off too now.

So, almost back to normal then...  ;)
It was weird having you in a good mood, glad everything is normal now!  Howdy Steve!

Hey, Shaun. How'd it go today?
The interview went really well(I think) - job sounds like it would be a good fit with my skillset and where I want to be.
They needed someone with bantering skills in a bar that allows smoking?????  What are the odds of that????
Right, totally lucked out with this place!  ;)
Sounds great let me know if they need a second person.

« Reply #280 on: March 26, 2015, 03:50:57 PM »

Back home feeling like crap and pissed off too now.

So, almost back to normal then...  ;)
It was weird having you in a good mood, glad everything is normal now!  Howdy Steve!

Hey, Shaun. How'd it go today?
The interview went really well(I think) - job sounds like it would be a good fit with my skillset and where I want to be.

Good deal. Hope something happens for ya real soon. Just keep pluggin' away.
Amen!  It's a fuckin GRIND - eventually a blind squirrel will find a nut ;)
And usually when you least expect it.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 3/26/2015
« Reply #281 on: March 26, 2015, 03:51:12 PM »

Well, sh!t... must be siesta time. I'll just tip-toe back out.
Sorry, saw a facebook sidebar for a big model train shown this
 weekend in Edison, NJ.  just navigated back.
If you like model trains, have you ever been to Northlandz, north of Flemington on Rt. 202?
I like model trains, but I have found that the opinion of
 the husband/father is not necessarily that of management
 in my house(or in the car near Flemington either!).
I did propose we go once, but was quickly outvoted 2 to one.

My Dad and youngest brother are into trains. All I can say is, no matter what scale/gauge you prefer, it still takes up a shitload of room in a basement.

« Reply #282 on: March 26, 2015, 03:51:34 PM »

"major" building collapse in NYC East Village.  Combination residential/commercial.  Big fire too.
I'm on the west side about 20 blocks north, and 10 or so Avenues west
Name is the Alpine building.

« Reply #283 on: March 26, 2015, 03:52:10 PM »

"major" building collapse in NYC East Village.  Combination residential/commercial.  Big fire too.
I'm on the west side about 20 blocks north, and 10 or so Avenues west
Hopefully toast my ex....

« Reply #284 on: March 26, 2015, 03:52:54 PM »

Well, sh!t... must be siesta time. I'll just tip-toe back out.
Sorry, saw a facebook sidebar for a big model train shown this
 weekend in Edison, NJ.  just navigated back.
If you like model trains, have you ever been to Northlandz, north of Flemington on Rt. 202?
I like model trains, but I have found that the opinion of
 the husband/father is not necessarily that of management
 in my house(or in the car near Flemington either!).
I did propose we go once, but was quickly outvoted 2 to one.

My Dad and youngest brother are into trains. All I can say is, no matter what scale/gauge you prefer, it still takes up a shitload of room in a basement.
I don't have any trains but like watching them operate, they are really neat I think.