« Reply #180 on: March 26, 2015, 10:41:23 AM »

Daytime TV is enough to justify suicide.  Sheesh, my office is more entertaining.

« Reply #181 on: March 26, 2015, 10:42:16 AM »

@ Bean.  You got your air travel plans in place for CF?

« Reply #182 on: March 26, 2015, 10:47:12 AM »

Daytime TV is enough to justify suicide.  Sheesh, my office is more entertaining.
that is why a well stocked DVR, is a good thing, Geeh, I never did sit
down to watch Abraham Lincoln - Vampire Hunter!

« Reply #183 on: March 26, 2015, 10:48:32 AM »

Daytime TV is enough to justify suicide.  Sheesh, my office is more entertaining.
You need to read Shaun's notes.  I think he has a blog comparing the relative merits of The View vs Ellen.

« Reply #184 on: March 26, 2015, 10:49:57 AM »

Daytime TV is enough to justify suicide.  Sheesh, my office is more entertaining.
You need to read Shaun's notes.  I think he has a blog comparing the relative merits of The View vs Ellen.
GFY!  Agreed Tex, it's horse shit - ESPN all day for me.

« Reply #185 on: March 26, 2015, 10:50:53 AM »

Daytime TV is enough to justify suicide.  Sheesh, my office is more entertaining.
You need to read Shaun's notes.  I think he has a blog comparing the relative merits of The View vs Ellen.
Found Andy Griffith now I like that but will be over in 30 minutes.  May go to work then, feeling some better.

« Reply #186 on: March 26, 2015, 10:53:32 AM »

@ Bean.  You got your air travel plans in place for CF?
I have not.  Will likely fly out to PHL on Tuesday that week but not sure yet on the return.  PM what you're considering.

« Reply #187 on: March 26, 2015, 10:54:36 AM »

Daytime TV is enough to justify suicide.  Sheesh, my office is more entertaining.
You need to read Shaun's notes.  I think he has a blog comparing the relative merits of The View vs Ellen.
GFY!  Agreed Tex, it's horse shit - ESPN all day for me.
Those obnoxious talking heads on ESPN drive me crazy, can only take about 5 minutes of them.  I don't give a chit whether Tony Romo's left nut hangs lower than his right or not.......

« Reply #188 on: March 26, 2015, 10:58:51 AM »

Daytime TV is enough to justify suicide.  Sheesh, my office is more entertaining.
You need to read Shaun's notes.  I think he has a blog comparing the relative merits of The View vs Ellen.
GFY!  Agreed Tex, it's horse shit - ESPN all day for me.
Those obnoxious talking heads on ESPN drive me crazy, can only take about 5 minutes of them.  I don't give a chit whether Tony Romo's left nut hangs lower than his right or not.......
LALTS!  Mike & Mike is usually what I watch, I enjoy those guys - Sportscenter can lick my taint.

« Reply #189 on: March 26, 2015, 10:59:33 AM »

I step away to work shit for a few minutes and the banter blew up like Tony's infected labia lip!
Cigarbanter.com is trending.  #TheDoucheSteppedAway
Really? That's all you got?
TWSS
Finally, now we can really start the day.

« Reply #190 on: March 26, 2015, 11:00:01 AM »

I step away to work shit for a few minutes and the banter blew up like Tony's infected labia lip!
Cigarbanter.com is trending.  #TheDoucheSteppedAway
Really? That's all you got?
TWSS
Finally, now we can really start the day.
You're welcome.

« Reply #191 on: March 26, 2015, 11:00:57 AM »

Daytime TV is enough to justify suicide.  Sheesh, my office is more entertaining.
That's what DVR and cable is for.

« Reply #192 on: March 26, 2015, 11:00:58 AM »

@ Bean.  You got your air travel plans in place for CF?
I have not.  Will likely fly out to PHL on Tuesday that week but not sure yet on the return.  PM what you're considering.
PM sent, Newark looks to be my best option

« Reply #193 on: March 26, 2015, 11:02:28 AM »

I step away to work shit for a few minutes and the banter blew up like Tony's infected labia lip!
Cigarbanter.com is trending.  #TheDoucheSteppedAway
Really? That's all you got?
TWSS
Finally, now we can really start the day.
You're welcome.
thank you gentlemen....

« Reply #194 on: March 26, 2015, 11:02:35 AM »

Daytime TV is enough to justify suicide.  Sheesh, my office is more entertaining.
That's what DVR and cable is for.
I got 450 channels and they are mostly all bullshit in the daytime.  I like to watch some of the outdoor shows but those are mostly in the earlier morning times.