« Reply #165 on: March 26, 2015, 10:21:01 AM »

this Oval is very good Scott.
I agree but a bit of a heavy hitter for a morning smoke IMHO.
Agreed.  Which is why I suggested something else.  ;)
I suggest you gals grow a set of testicles
agreed. not EVERYBODY smokes MILD fucking cigars in the morning! may have to fire up a Partagas Black when the rain passes.
Of course.  But I recall you asked for our opinions and I gave you one.  So GFY!  My point is only that if you are going to smoke several cigars in a day, the mild ones are gonna suck if you smoke them after the more full-bodied ones.  {Speaking of suck... SUCK IT, SCOTT!!!}
+1 Tony Is Right!
What a shock, the two ball-less bastidges agree with one another

« Reply #166 on: March 26, 2015, 10:22:10 AM »

+1 Tony Is Right!
Never thought I'd see that in print.  I think Tony is going to save that one.
That begs a question.  I've been keeping all of our conversations (almost 90K posts/10 months) in case anyone ever wanted to go back and search for anything.  It doesn't seem to have affected performance but is it worthwhile to continue keeping that archive?
I have gone back to get a link or FS Code once in a while but never back more than a few weeks.
I go back every once in awhile for ball-busting material

« Reply #167 on: March 26, 2015, 10:23:42 AM »

+1 Tony Is Right!
Never thought I'd see that in print.  I think Tony is going to save that one.
That begs a question.  I've been keeping all of our conversations (almost 90K posts/10 months) in case anyone ever wanted to go back and search for anything.  It doesn't seem to have affected performance but is it worthwhile to continue keeping that archive?
I have gone back to get a link or FS Code once in a while but never back more than a few weeks.
I go back every once in awhile for ball-busting material
And it is usually your balls

« Reply #168 on: March 26, 2015, 10:23:43 AM »

I step away to work shit for a few minutes and the banter blew up like Tony's infected labia lip!
Cigarbanter.com is trending.  #TheDoucheSteppedAway
Really? That's all you got?

« Reply #169 on: March 26, 2015, 10:25:41 AM »

I step away to work shit for a few minutes and the banter blew up like Tony's infected labia lip!
Cigarbanter.com is trending.  #TheDoucheSteppedAway
Really? That's all you got?
That's it.  And I'm exhausted from it too.

« Reply #170 on: March 26, 2015, 10:25:51 AM »

Somebody help! Anna and Elsa are attempting to gang up on me!

« Reply #171 on: March 26, 2015, 10:29:11 AM »

Somebody help! Anna and Elsa are attempting to gang up on me!
Just Let it Go

.....sorry, couldn't help myself
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #172 on: March 26, 2015, 10:31:06 AM »

this Oval is very good Scott.
I agree but a bit of a heavy hitter for a morning smoke IMHO.
Agreed.  Which is why I suggested something else.  ;)
I suggest you gals grow a set of testicles
agreed. not EVERYBODY smokes MILD fucking cigars in the morning! may have to fire up a Partagas Black when the rain passes.
Of course.  But I recall you asked for our opinions and I gave you one.  So GFY!  My point is only that if you are going to smoke several cigars in a day, the mild ones are gonna suck if you smoke them after the more full-bodied ones.  {Speaking of suck... SUCK IT, SCOTT!!!}
my apologies Tony, but only to you.
Oh gosh, didn't we have a rule about apologizing?  OWN IT!
Gibb's Rule#1: Never apologize, it shows weakness!
absolutely NOT, if I am wrong I will admit it, if I cause harm I will apologise. this isn't fucking grade school, man up pussies.

« Reply #173 on: March 26, 2015, 10:31:22 AM »

Somebody help! Anna and Elsa are attempting to gang up on me!
Just Let it Go

.....sorry, couldn't help myself
I'm both horrified and impressed that you even knew that.

« Reply #174 on: March 26, 2015, 10:33:09 AM »

this Oval is very good Scott.
I agree but a bit of a heavy hitter for a morning smoke IMHO.
Agreed.  Which is why I suggested something else.  ;)
I suggest you gals grow a set of testicles
agreed. not EVERYBODY smokes MILD fucking cigars in the morning! may have to fire up a Partagas Black when the rain passes.
Of course.  But I recall you asked for our opinions and I gave you one.  So GFY!  My point is only that if you are going to smoke several cigars in a day, the mild ones are gonna suck if you smoke them after the more full-bodied ones.  {Speaking of suck... SUCK IT, SCOTT!!!}
my apologies Tony, but only to you.
Oh gosh, didn't we have a rule about apologizing?  OWN IT!
Gibb's Rule#1: Never apologize, it shows weakness!
absolutely NOT, if I am wrong I will admit it, if I cause harm I will apologise. this isn't fucking grade school, man up pussies.
I can respect that but this is the fucking banter.  No one is causing harm.  For example, I'm not taking back my GFY.   ;)
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #175 on: March 26, 2015, 10:34:48 AM »

[...]
oh, okay.
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #176 on: March 26, 2015, 10:37:04 AM »

I guess I should have read the Rules and Disclaimers before I signed on. I must have thought I was 'grandfathered' in...
😄

« Reply #177 on: March 26, 2015, 10:37:26 AM »

this Oval is very good Scott.
I agree but a bit of a heavy hitter for a morning smoke IMHO.
Agreed.  Which is why I suggested something else.  ;)
I suggest you gals grow a set of testicles
agreed. not EVERYBODY smokes MILD fucking cigars in the morning! may have to fire up a Partagas Black when the rain passes.
Of course.  But I recall you asked for our opinions and I gave you one.  So GFY!  My point is only that if you are going to smoke several cigars in a day, the mild ones are gonna suck if you smoke them after the more full-bodied ones.  {Speaking of suck... SUCK IT, SCOTT!!!}
my apologies Tony, but only to you.
Oh gosh, didn't we have a rule about apologizing?  OWN IT!
Gibb's Rule#1: Never apologize, it shows weakness!
absolutely NOT, if I am wrong I will admit it, if I cause harm I will apologise. this isn't fucking grade school, man up pussies.
He must be on a nicotine high from smoking strong cigars too early

« Reply #178 on: March 26, 2015, 10:37:27 AM »

I step away to work shit for a few minutes and the banter blew up like Tony's infected labia lip!
Cigarbanter.com is trending.  #TheDoucheSteppedAway
Really? That's all you got?
TWSS

« Reply #179 on: March 26, 2015, 10:39:35 AM »

[...]
LALTS!