« Reply #150 on: March 25, 2015, 10:25:52 AM »

okay guys, time for some FORE play.
enjoy the day wishing you were me.
I know, GFM!
GGYF

« Reply #151 on: March 25, 2015, 10:26:44 AM »

First unemployment check just hit!  Cigars, booze, lotto tickets, or all three?   ;)
Rent

« Reply #152 on: March 25, 2015, 10:27:28 AM »

good morning Chip, Dave, Dave, and Rick.
it's golf day, going to be in the 80's!
AJ Overrun toro and coffee going.
Sounds like a good day, morning Dean.
it would be better if my lady friend was here fixing dinner when I got home, or was here now fixing 'breakfast', but golf is good too seeing how we're running away for the weekend.
Oh boy! The old "weekend getaway", only a matter of time now. I give it about 4 weeks until she has full "crazy stalker bitch" status
naw, she will never leave her husband, will continue living with him even though they are separated. I'm good with that, seeing how I'm the only guy she's 'been with' in 7 years.
Women can be counted on to be truthful when talking about the number of sexual partners in their past.  ::)

« Reply #153 on: March 25, 2015, 10:28:45 AM »

okay guys, time for some FORE play.
enjoy the day wishing you were me.
I know, GFM!
GFY Dean, hope you lose a dozen balls in the water and your shaft stays dry  ;)
I hope his shaft gets bent around a pussy willow

« Reply #154 on: March 25, 2015, 10:30:40 AM »

good morning boys, you sure have been talkative this morning
10 pages by 10:30 am EDT!

« Reply #155 on: March 25, 2015, 10:31:25 AM »

good morning Chip, Dave, Dave, and Rick.
it's golf day, going to be in the 80's!
AJ Overrun toro and coffee going.
Sounds like a good day, morning Dean.
it would be better if my lady friend was here fixing dinner when I got home, or was here now fixing 'breakfast', but golf is good too seeing how we're running away for the weekend.
Oh boy! The old "weekend getaway", only a matter of time now. I give it about 4 weeks until she has full "crazy stalker bitch" status
naw, she will never leave her husband, will continue living with him even though they are separated. I'm good with that, seeing how I'm the only guy she's 'been with' in 7 years.
Women can be counted on to be truthful when talking about the number of sexual partners in their past.  ::)
7 Years! Hahahahahahahahahahahaha! 7 Years, whoooooooooooo! That's a knee-slapper! Oooohhh, my side hurts

« Reply #156 on: March 25, 2015, 10:36:33 AM »

okay guys, time for some FORE play.
enjoy the day wishing you were me.
I know, GFM!
GGYF
I didn't know you have a stutter...

« Reply #157 on: March 25, 2015, 10:37:22 AM »

good morning Chip, Dave, Dave, and Rick.
it's golf day, going to be in the 80's!
AJ Overrun toro and coffee going.
Sounds like a good day, morning Dean.
it would be better if my lady friend was here fixing dinner when I got home, or was here now fixing 'breakfast', but golf is good too seeing how we're running away for the weekend.
Oh boy! The old "weekend getaway", only a matter of time now. I give it about 4 weeks until she has full "crazy stalker bitch" status
naw, she will never leave her husband, will continue living with him even though they are separated. I'm good with that, seeing how I'm the only guy she's 'been with' in 7 years.
Women can be counted on to be truthful when talking about the number of sexual partners in their past.  ::)
7 Years! Hahahahahahahahahahahaha! 7 Years, whoooooooooooo! That's a knee-slapper! Oooohhh, my side hurts
Hope she brushed off the cobwebs first...

« Reply #158 on: March 25, 2015, 10:38:16 AM »

good morning Chip, Dave, Dave, and Rick.
it's golf day, going to be in the 80's!
AJ Overrun toro and coffee going.
Sounds like a good day, morning Dean.
it would be better if my lady friend was here fixing dinner when I got home, or was here now fixing 'breakfast', but golf is good too seeing how we're running away for the weekend.
Oh boy! The old "weekend getaway", only a matter of time now. I give it about 4 weeks until she has full "crazy stalker bitch" status
naw, she will never leave her husband, will continue living with him even though they are separated. I'm good with that, seeing how I'm the only guy she's 'been with' in 7 years.
Women can be counted on to be truthful when talking about the number of sexual partners in their past.  ::)
Getting deep in here this morning!

« Reply #159 on: March 25, 2015, 10:40:43 AM »

good morning boys, you sure have been talkative this morning
10 pages by 10:30 am EDT!
Good morning, Flip.  You better go through it carefully too because there were a lot of very important posts in there.

« Reply #160 on: March 25, 2015, 10:41:01 AM »

good morning Chip, Dave, Dave, and Rick.
it's golf day, going to be in the 80's!
AJ Overrun toro and coffee going.
Sounds like a good day, morning Dean.
it would be better if my lady friend was here fixing dinner when I got home, or was here now fixing 'breakfast', but golf is good too seeing how we're running away for the weekend.
Oh boy! The old "weekend getaway", only a matter of time now. I give it about 4 weeks until she has full "crazy stalker bitch" status
naw, she will never leave her husband, will continue living with him even though they are separated. I'm good with that, seeing how I'm the only guy she's 'been with' in 7 years.
And to think I was skeptical of the relationship...my apologies Dean!
CNS - my thoughts exactly. What could go wrong?

« Reply #161 on: March 25, 2015, 10:41:59 AM »

okay guys, time for some FORE play.
enjoy the day wishing you were me.
I know, GFM!
GGYF
I didn't know you have a stutter...
Only when I'm sober.

« Reply #162 on: March 25, 2015, 10:43:19 AM »

good morning Chip, Dave, Dave, and Rick.
it's golf day, going to be in the 80's!
AJ Overrun toro and coffee going.
Sounds like a good day, morning Dean.
it would be better if my lady friend was here fixing dinner when I got home, or was here now fixing 'breakfast', but golf is good too seeing how we're running away for the weekend.
Oh boy! The old "weekend getaway", only a matter of time now. I give it about 4 weeks until she has full "crazy stalker bitch" status
naw, she will never leave her husband, will continue living with him even though they are separated. I'm good with that, seeing how I'm the only guy she's 'been with' in 7 years.
And to think I was skeptical of the relationship...my apologies Dean!
CNS - my thoughts exactly. What could go wrong?
What's the over/under on Dean having to move again?

« Reply #163 on: March 25, 2015, 10:44:18 AM »

good morning Chip, Dave, Dave, and Rick.
it's golf day, going to be in the 80's!
AJ Overrun toro and coffee going.
Sounds like a good day, morning Dean.
it would be better if my lady friend was here fixing dinner when I got home, or was here now fixing 'breakfast', but golf is good too seeing how we're running away for the weekend.
Oh boy! The old "weekend getaway", only a matter of time now. I give it about 4 weeks until she has full "crazy stalker bitch" status
naw, she will never leave her husband, will continue living with him even though they are separated. I'm good with that, seeing how I'm the only guy she's 'been with' in 7 years.
And to think I was skeptical of the relationship...my apologies Dean!
CNS - my thoughts exactly. What could go wrong?
What's the over/under on Dean having to move again?
The better question is, will the lady leave with him...   :D

« Reply #164 on: March 25, 2015, 10:47:39 AM »

[...]
why are you doing this to Dean, we all know, she will get that trailer.