Author Topic: 3/19/2015 - Happy San Giuseppe's Day  (Read 27492 times)

Re: 3/19/2015 - Happy San Giuseppe's Day
« Reply #165 on: March 19, 2015, 10:44:58 AM »

Morning, everyone. 56° and rain all afternoon. At least it's washing some of the pollen away.
Good morning Steve - 38 here with a high in the low 50s, finally a decent day ahead of us

Hey, Shaun. Only a 10° difference from the great white north to the land of cotton. Seems odd, but Al Gore did warn us all on the interwebs... right after he invented them, that is.  ;D
But you're not getting snow tomorrow.
75% change Dean's lady friend gets 6 more inches before noon
4" at best.
Tony is checking his rolodex.

Re: 3/19/2015 - Happy San Giuseppe's Day
« Reply #166 on: March 19, 2015, 10:47:10 AM »

Morning, everyone. 56° and rain all afternoon. At least it's washing some of the pollen away.
Good morning Steve - 38 here with a high in the low 50s, finally a decent day ahead of us

Hey, Shaun. Only a 10° difference from the great white north to the land of cotton. Seems odd, but Al Gore did warn us all on the interwebs... right after he invented them, that is.  ;D
But you're not getting snow tomorrow.
75% change Dean's lady friend gets 6 more inches before noon
4" at best.
Tony is checking his spank-bank rolodex.
Fixed it, just to make sure everyone clearly understands :)

Re: 3/19/2015 - Happy San Giuseppe's Day
« Reply #167 on: March 19, 2015, 10:47:15 AM »

Oh yeah, meanwhile the warden rented the groom and his wedding party (less me) a nice 5 bedroom beach house in Pawley's Island where they are relaxing and drinking my beer while I deal with the warden.  Life is really all fuct up by design!

And they are smoking my cigars too!
As long as it's the Victor Sinclairs, who cares?
It ain't!!!

...the Kuba Kuba's?
I would not do that to anybody, except maybe one of my BIL's.
Not sure what all was in the box but there were 15 or so and no dog rockets.  Some Nica Rusticas I know cause my son likes those and I always bring him some.  Nothing exotic either though.

Re: 3/19/2015 - Happy San Giuseppe's Day
« Reply #168 on: March 19, 2015, 10:48:49 AM »

And my parting thought for today is:

Re: 3/19/2015 - Happy San Giuseppe's Day
« Reply #169 on: March 19, 2015, 10:53:59 AM »

Oh yeah, meanwhile the warden rented the groom and his wedding party (less me) a nice 5 bedroom beach house in Pawley's Island where they are relaxing and drinking my beer while I deal with the warden.  Life is really all fuct up by design!

And they are smoking my cigars too!
As long as it's the Victor Sinclairs, who cares?
It ain't!!!

...the Kuba Kuba's?
I would not do that to anybody, except maybe one of my BIL's.
Not sure what all was in the box but there were 15 or so and no dog rockets.  Some Nica Rusticas I know cause my son likes those and I always bring him some.  Nothing exotic either though.
Good news, all of those guys love you now!

Re: 3/19/2015 - Happy San Giuseppe's Day
« Reply #170 on: March 19, 2015, 10:58:41 AM »

Morning, everyone. 56° and rain all afternoon. At least it's washing some of the pollen away.
Good morning Steve - 38 here with a high in the low 50s, finally a decent day ahead of us

Hey, Shaun. Only a 10° difference from the great white north to the land of cotton. Seems odd, but Al Gore did warn us all on the interwebs... right after he invented them, that is.  ;D
But you're not getting snow tomorrow.
75% change Dean's lady friend gets 6 more inches before noon
4" at best.
Tony is checking his rolodex.
BD is sharing his notes with me on a SharePoint site.

Re: 3/19/2015 - Happy San Giuseppe's Day
« Reply #171 on: March 19, 2015, 11:00:58 AM »

Morning, everyone. 56° and rain all afternoon. At least it's washing some of the pollen away.
Good morning Steve - 38 here with a high in the low 50s, finally a decent day ahead of us

Hey, Shaun. Only a 10° difference from the great white north to the land of cotton. Seems odd, but Al Gore did warn us all on the interwebs... right after he invented them, that is.  ;D
But you're not getting snow tomorrow.
75% change Dean's lady friend gets 6 more inches before noon
4" at best.
Tony is checking his rolodex.
BD's checking his spreadsheet

Re: 3/19/2015 - Happy San Giuseppe's Day
« Reply #172 on: March 19, 2015, 11:03:00 AM »

Morning, everyone. 56° and rain all afternoon. At least it's washing some of the pollen away.
Good morning Steve - 38 here with a high in the low 50s, finally a decent day ahead of us

Hey, Shaun. Only a 10° difference from the great white north to the land of cotton. Seems odd, but Al Gore did warn us all on the interwebs... right after he invented them, that is.  ;D
But you're not getting snow tomorrow.
75% change Dean's lady friend gets 6 more inches before noon
4" at best.
Tony is checking his rolodex.
BD's checking his spreadsheet
Why does that just sound wrong in that context?

Re: 3/19/2015 - Happy San Giuseppe's Day
« Reply #173 on: March 19, 2015, 11:04:36 AM »

Oh yeah, meanwhile the warden rented the groom and his wedding party (less me) a nice 5 bedroom beach house in Pawley's Island where they are relaxing and drinking my beer while I deal with the warden.  Life is really all fuct up by design!

And they are smoking my cigars too!
As long as it's the Victor Sinclairs, who cares?
It ain't!!!

...the Kuba Kuba's?
I would not do that to anybody, except maybe one of my BIL's.
Not sure what all was in the box but there were 15 or so and no dog rockets.  Some Nica Rusticas I know cause my son likes those and I always bring him some.  Nothing exotic either though.
Good news, all of those guys love you now!
Just imagine how they'll feel after the hand jobs!

Re: 3/19/2015 - Happy San Giuseppe's Day
« Reply #174 on: March 19, 2015, 11:05:29 AM »

Oh yeah, meanwhile the warden rented the groom and his wedding party (less me) a nice 5 bedroom beach house in Pawley's Island where they are relaxing and drinking my beer while I deal with the warden.  Life is really all fuct up by design!

And they are smoking my cigars too!
As long as it's the Victor Sinclairs, who cares?
It ain't!!!

...the Kuba Kuba's?
I would not do that to anybody, except maybe one of my BIL's.
Not sure what all was in the box but there were 15 or so and no dog rockets.  Some Nica Rusticas I know cause my son likes those and I always bring him some.  Nothing exotic either though.
Good news, all of those guys love you now!
Just imagine how they'll feel after the hand jobs!
ESKIMO BROTHERS!

Re: 3/19/2015 - Happy San Giuseppe's Day
« Reply #175 on: March 19, 2015, 11:19:22 AM »

Oh yeah, meanwhile the warden rented the groom and his wedding party (less me) a nice 5 bedroom beach house in Pawley's Island where they are relaxing and drinking my beer while I deal with the warden.  Life is really all fuct up by design!

And they are smoking my cigars too!
As long as it's the Victor Sinclairs, who cares?
It ain't!!!

...the Kuba Kuba's?
I would not do that to anybody, except maybe one of my BIL's.
Not sure what all was in the box but there were 15 or so and no dog rockets.  Some Nica Rusticas I know cause my son likes those and I always bring him some.  Nothing exotic either though.
Good news, all of those guys love you now!
Just imagine how they'll feel after the hand jobs!
LMFAO!  We were thinking along the same lines with the BD thing.

Re: 3/19/2015 - Happy San Giuseppe's Day
« Reply #176 on: March 19, 2015, 11:26:07 AM »

Oh yeah, meanwhile the warden rented the groom and his wedding party (less me) a nice 5 bedroom beach house in Pawley's Island where they are relaxing and drinking my beer while I deal with the warden.  Life is really all fuct up by design!

And they are smoking my cigars too!
As long as it's the Victor Sinclairs, who cares?
It ain't!!!

...the Kuba Kuba's?
I would not do that to anybody, except maybe one of my BIL's.
Not sure what all was in the box but there were 15 or so and no dog rockets.  Some Nica Rusticas I know cause my son likes those and I always bring him some.  Nothing exotic either though.
Good news, all of those guys love you now!
Just imagine how they'll feel after the hand jobs!
LMFAO!  We were thinking along the same lines with the BD thing.
You beat me to the punch on that one...it won't happen again

Re: 3/19/2015 - Happy San Giuseppe's Day
« Reply #177 on: March 19, 2015, 11:27:35 AM »

Off to the post office, I have to mail a package to some douche in ND  ;D bbl

Re: 3/19/2015 - Happy San Giuseppe's Day
« Reply #178 on: March 19, 2015, 11:31:11 AM »

Off to the post office, I have to mail a package to some douche in ND  ;D bbl
Sounds like a bastige!   ;D

Re: 3/19/2015 - Happy San Giuseppe's Day
« Reply #179 on: March 19, 2015, 11:31:54 AM »

Off to the post office, I have to mail a package to some douche in ND  ;D bbl
Biebfish begging for some wood.