« Reply #210 on: March 18, 2015, 12:39:39 PM »

Pick up the dry cleaning and a little spit shine for the shoes too?
A little spit shine for...nevermind, I'll leave it alone.
TWSS

« Reply #211 on: March 18, 2015, 12:40:49 PM »

Pick up the dry cleaning and a little spit shine for the shoes too?
A little spit shine for...nevermind, I'll leave it alone.
TWSS
Indubitably.

« Reply #212 on: March 18, 2015, 12:41:53 PM »

Morning Fish.
Almost acting like Dean this morning, just need the cigar and an itinerary
....and a boat, and breakfast and an entourage.
Got a boat right outside the window was 82 yesterday wanted to roll it out.  Deans life has gotten way to complicated for me, just one thing at a time and just finished breakfast.  Next up at 10 is Bath & Body Works with Warden to pick up things for welcome baskets for our female relatives. I already got the gents fixed up with some custom oyster knives.
Are "oyster knives" code for condoms?
Yankees, Sheesh!!!!!! ::)
Yeah, we just don't get the easy access to good quality oysters, that we have to shuck ourselves that often.
normally, they show up shucked on a bed of ice, with cocktail sauce and horseradish on the side, maybe with some lemons.

good morning guys...

« Reply #213 on: March 18, 2015, 12:44:33 PM »

this showed up a while ago, just took the pictures,
 now I have to find room for them

« Reply #214 on: March 18, 2015, 12:47:32 PM »

I do a little bit of work, and Joe is in and out already. Slacker!

« Reply #215 on: March 18, 2015, 12:50:54 PM »

this showed up a while ago, just took the pictures,
 now I have to find room for them
Flip's on a stabbing spree.

« Reply #216 on: March 18, 2015, 12:51:28 PM »

I do a little bit of work, and Joe is in and out already. Slacker!
He is a vedy sneaky man

« Reply #217 on: March 18, 2015, 12:51:51 PM »

OK before I rearrange the humidors, I have to do some laundry.
 home today, Gabrielle was inducted into the National Honor
 Society at school this morning. So I took the day off,

« Reply #218 on: March 18, 2015, 12:53:05 PM »

this showed up a while ago, just took the pictures,
 now I have to find room for them
Flip's on a stabbing spree.
No, The Gurkha tactical knife came in some orders ago...

« Reply #219 on: March 18, 2015, 12:53:24 PM »

OK before I rearrange the humidors, I have to do some laundry.
 home today, Gabrielle was inducted into the National Honor
 Society at school this morning. So I took the day off,
Congrats Flip

« Reply #220 on: March 18, 2015, 01:00:11 PM »

I do a little bit of work, and Joe is in and out already. Slacker!
Well you and Joe have something in common, you both did little work today

« Reply #221 on: March 18, 2015, 01:00:36 PM »

OK before I rearrange the humidors, I have to do some laundry.
 home today, Gabrielle was inducted into the National Honor
 Society at school this morning. So I took the day off,
Congrats Flip
I didn't do anything, but pay the private school tuition.
OK, she has my genes, which help a big bunch...
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 3/18/2015
« Reply #222 on: March 18, 2015, 01:01:56 PM »

OK before I rearrange the humidors, I have to do some laundry.
 home today, Gabrielle was inducted into the National Honor
 Society at school this morning. So I took the day off,
Nice!  Congratulations to her!!

« Reply #223 on: March 18, 2015, 01:20:06 PM »

this showed up a while ago, just took the pictures,
 now I have to find room for them
Good thing you have a wide angle lense....sheesh

« Reply #224 on: March 18, 2015, 01:21:45 PM »

OK before I rearrange the humidors, I have to do some laundry.
 home today, Gabrielle was inducted into the National Honor
 Society at school this morning. So I took the day off,
They should do that in the evening so it's not such a PITA for parents and family to attend.
Congrats in any case!