« Reply #165 on: March 18, 2015, 11:17:04 AM »

Good morning, gents. I got home yesterday without being puked upon. Let's hope today is as successful.
I like the probability of success due to the low expectations, morning Tony
We getting together next week, Scotty?
Are we trying? When are you in the NJ office?
My schedule in that office is flexible.  I usually do a Thursday though.
So your schedule is flexible but you're not?
I'll have you know I used to do yoga.
Just threw up again, Tony in yoga pants!
Hope he wears em for your next herf!
That oughta fire up the white whale.

« Reply #166 on: March 18, 2015, 11:20:08 AM »

Good morning, gents. I got home yesterday without being puked upon. Let's hope today is as successful.
I like the probability of success due to the low expectations, morning Tony
We getting together next week, Scotty?
Are we trying? When are you in the NJ office?
My schedule in that office is flexible.  I usually do a Thursday though.
So your schedule is flexible but you're not?
I'll have you know I used to do yoga.
Just threw up again, Tony in yoga pants!
Hope he wears em for your next herf!
That oughta fire up the white whale.
CNS, I'll try to get another shot of that as well
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #167 on: March 18, 2015, 11:22:07 AM »

Morning, all.

« Reply #168 on: March 18, 2015, 11:22:55 AM »

Good morning, gents. I got home yesterday without being puked upon. Let's hope today is as successful.
I like the probability of success due to the low expectations, morning Tony
We getting together next week, Scotty?
Are we trying? When are you in the NJ office?
My schedule in that office is flexible.  I usually do a Thursday though.
So your schedule is flexible but you're not?
I'll have you know I used to do yoga.
Just threw up again, Tony in yoga pants!
Hope he wears em for your next herf!
That oughta fire up the white whale.
CNS, I'll try to get another shot of that as well
Man, this spank bank of yours must be off the hook!

« Reply #169 on: March 18, 2015, 11:23:05 AM »

« Reply #170 on: March 18, 2015, 11:24:28 AM »

New Tat event sampler with a melamine ashtray....looks good.

« Reply #171 on: March 18, 2015, 11:25:21 AM »

Good morning, gents. I got home yesterday without being puked upon. Let's hope today is as successful.
I like the probability of success due to the low expectations, morning Tony
We getting together next week, Scotty?
Are we trying? When are you in the NJ office?
My schedule in that office is flexible.  I usually do a Thursday though.
So your schedule is flexible but you're not?
I'll have you know I used to do yoga.
Just threw up again, Tony in yoga pants!
Hope he wears em for your next herf!
That oughta fire up the white whale.
CNS, I'll try to get another shot of that as well
Not if you're making arrangements without me you won't.

« Reply #172 on: March 18, 2015, 11:26:41 AM »

New Tat event sampler with a melamine ashtray....looks good.
Yeah it does!

« Reply #173 on: March 18, 2015, 11:27:21 AM »

« Reply #174 on: March 18, 2015, 11:29:05 AM »

Morning, all.
Morning Joe, weird vibe in here this morning I'm not gonna lie
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #175 on: March 18, 2015, 11:32:20 AM »

Morning, all.
Morning Joe, weird vibe in here this morning I'm not gonna lie

I don't plan to be here long, all the more reason to head home early.  Got scotch on the brain, doing some price shopping... Need to minimize time at the liquor store so I have more time to smoke and drink at home.

« Reply #176 on: March 18, 2015, 11:34:41 AM »

Morning, all.
Morning Joe, weird vibe in here this morning I'm not gonna lie

I don't plan to be here long, all the more reason to head home early.  Got scotch on the brain, doing some price shopping... Need to minimize time at the liquor store so I have more time to smoke and drink at home.
Well, the good news about scotch....not many short supplies....the bad news, most regular good scotches are prices like the rare or premium bourbons...and the special ones....
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 3/18/2015
« Reply #177 on: March 18, 2015, 11:36:39 AM »

Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #178 on: March 18, 2015, 11:36:52 AM »

Morning, all.
Morning Joe, weird vibe in here this morning I'm not gonna lie

I don't plan to be here long, all the more reason to head home early.  Got scotch on the brain, doing some price shopping... Need to minimize time at the liquor store so I have more time to smoke and drink at home.
Well, the good news about scotch....not many short supplies....the bad news, most regular good scotches are prices like the rare or premium bourbons...and the special ones....

It's an interesting tradeoff, and I know exactly what you mean. Generally, if you want a scotch you can get it somewhere.  There is truly great stuff on shelves right now.  Bourbon, not so much.  Some decent stuff out there all the time but the great ones are once a year releases and go quick. Trying to find that middle ground of VERY good scotch at an OK price.  Currently looking at Ardbeg Uigedail.

« Reply #179 on: March 18, 2015, 11:39:07 AM »

[...]

Phenomenal scotch, excellent choice...another one I would recommend is Aberlour A' Bunadh