« Reply #105 on: March 18, 2015, 09:17:18 AM »

TxDave, sorry for my ignorance and laziness (damn, sounds like I'm talking to the warden), but who is getting married?
My son is getting married Saturday in Myrtle Beach.
Cool!  Enjoy the party.  Stay out of the ice fishing bunkhouse.
LOL no ice fishing for me.  I have been instructed not to enjoy the party or the bridesmaids.   ::)
Well then, you have your banter marching orders to enjoy the shit out of both!
Indeed!  Keep your hands out of your crotch and you'll be fine.
Just store it all in the "spank-bank"  ;)
Do you mean Shaun's Melamine jar?
LMFAO that is what it sounds like to me
No, that's a 'spunk bank', not a 'spank bank' - geez guys, get it right!   ;D
Right? Sheesh on the old guys. Problem is that they have difficulty remembering what was in the spank bank

« Reply #106 on: March 18, 2015, 09:17:19 AM »

Good morning gents!
Morning Shaun. While you're home can you bang out a few more cigar rests and send them my way? Thanks in advance  ;D
You could at least offer to pay for them. The man needs some dough!
The details of our deal needn't concern you
I hear it has to do with some jar?

« Reply #108 on: March 18, 2015, 09:17:48 AM »

Good morning gents!
Morning Shaun. While you're home can you bang out a few more cigar rests and send them my way? Thanks in advance  ;D
You could at least offer to pay for them. The man needs some dough!
The details of our deal needn't concern you
Then I would have to claim income and be denied unemployment, geez, ya trying to screw me over here Dave?!?!?!   ;)

« Reply #109 on: March 18, 2015, 09:17:56 AM »

Father of the Bride is up polishing the get-a-way car for the second time in 2 days.  Man is a wreck.
Ask him to join you with a cigar.  At the very least will give you a good excuse to sit and smoke one.

« Reply #110 on: March 18, 2015, 09:18:04 AM »

Good morning gents!
Morning Shaun. While you're home can you bang out a few more cigar rests and send them my way? Thanks in advance  ;D
You could at least offer to pay for them. The man needs some dough!
The details of our deal needn't concern you
True but they should concern you as CG has a Woody and talking about the Melamine Jar...... ???

« Reply #111 on: March 18, 2015, 09:18:53 AM »

TxDave, sorry for my ignorance and laziness (damn, sounds like I'm talking to the warden), but who is getting married?
My son is getting married Saturday in Myrtle Beach.
Cool!  Enjoy the party.  Stay out of the ice fishing bunkhouse.
LOL no ice fishing for me.  I have been instructed not to enjoy the party or the bridesmaids.   ::)
Well then, you have your banter marching orders to enjoy the shit out of both!
Indeed!  Keep your hands out of your crotch and you'll be fine.
Just store it all in the "spank-bank"  ;)
Do you mean Shaun's Melamine jar?
LMFAO that is what it sounds like to me
No, that's a 'spunk bank', not a 'spank bank' - geez guys, get it right!   ;D
Right? Sheesh on the old guys. Problem is that they have difficulty remembering what was in the spank bank
Thank god for free porn, gets old imagining things over and over again

« Reply #112 on: March 18, 2015, 09:19:12 AM »

Good morning gents!
Morning Shaun. While you're home can you bang out a few more cigar rests and send them my way? Thanks in advance  ;D
You could at least offer to pay for them. The man needs some dough!
The details of our deal needn't concern you
Then I would have to claim income and be denied unemployment, geez, ya trying to screw me over here Dave?!?!?!   ;)
How much income do you claim for a tube of man toothpaste? Asking for a friend.

« Reply #113 on: March 18, 2015, 09:21:35 AM »

Good morning gents!
Morning Shaun. While you're home can you bang out a few more cigar rests and send them my way? Thanks in advance  ;D
You could at least offer to pay for them. The man needs some dough!
The details of our deal needn't concern you
Then I would have to claim income and be denied unemployment, geez, ya trying to screw me over here Dave?!?!?!   ;)
How much income do you claim for a tube of man toothpaste? Asking for a friend.
Depends on the age, fresh doesn't command as much as the older stuff...    Had anyone else barfed yet?

« Reply #114 on: March 18, 2015, 09:23:34 AM »

Good morning gents!
Morning Shaun. While you're home can you bang out a few more cigar rests and send them my way? Thanks in advance  ;D
You could at least offer to pay for them. The man needs some dough!
The details of our deal needn't concern you
Then I would have to claim income and be denied unemployment, geez, ya trying to screw me over here Dave?!?!?!   ;)
How much income do you claim for a tube of man toothpaste? Asking for a friend.
Depends on the age, fresh doesn't command as much as the older stuff...    Had anyone else barfed yet?
Maybe you should go to Starbucks and have a race discussion with a young barista of whichever sex you prefer.

« Reply #115 on: March 18, 2015, 09:25:48 AM »

Good morning gents!
Morning Shaun. While you're home can you bang out a few more cigar rests and send them my way? Thanks in advance  ;D
You could at least offer to pay for them. The man needs some dough!
The details of our deal needn't concern you
Then I would have to claim income and be denied unemployment, geez, ya trying to screw me over here Dave?!?!?!   ;)
How much income do you claim for a tube of man toothpaste? Asking for a friend.
Depends on the age, fresh doesn't command as much as the older stuff...    Had anyone else barfed yet?
Maybe you should go to Starbucks and have a race discussion with a young barista of whichever sex you prefer.
What an odd policy they've introduced there. Can't see anything going wrong at all.

« Reply #116 on: March 18, 2015, 09:27:12 AM »

Good morning gents!
Morning Shaun. While you're home can you bang out a few more cigar rests and send them my way? Thanks in advance  ;D
You could at least offer to pay for them. The man needs some dough!
The details of our deal needn't concern you
Then I would have to claim income and be denied unemployment, geez, ya trying to screw me over here Dave?!?!?!   ;)
How much income do you claim for a tube of man toothpaste? Asking for a friend.
LALAHSY

« Reply #117 on: March 18, 2015, 09:28:02 AM »

Good morning gents!
Morning Shaun. While you're home can you bang out a few more cigar rests and send them my way? Thanks in advance  ;D
You could at least offer to pay for them. The man needs some dough!
The details of our deal needn't concern you
Then I would have to claim income and be denied unemployment, geez, ya trying to screw me over here Dave?!?!?!   ;)
How much income do you claim for a tube of man toothpaste? Asking for a friend.
Depends on the age, fresh doesn't command as much as the older stuff...    Had anyone else barfed yet?
I feel queezy and am about to log-off

« Reply #118 on: March 18, 2015, 09:29:32 AM »

Weather still sucks here, can't believe it's not going to hit 50s or 60s again for a week or more

« Reply #119 on: March 18, 2015, 09:36:37 AM »

Good morning gents!
Morning Shaun. While you're home can you bang out a few more cigar rests and send them my way? Thanks in advance  ;D
You could at least offer to pay for them. The man needs some dough!
The details of our deal needn't concern you
Then I would have to claim income and be denied unemployment, geez, ya trying to screw me over here Dave?!?!?!   ;)
How much income do you claim for a tube of man toothpaste? Asking for a friend.
LOL!