« Reply #75 on: March 18, 2015, 08:55:06 AM »

TxDave, sorry for my ignorance and laziness (damn, sounds like I'm talking to the warden), but who is getting married?
My son is getting married Saturday in Myrtle Beach.
Cool!  Enjoy the party.  Stay out of the ice fishing bunkhouse.
LOL no ice fishing for me.  I have been instructed not to enjoy the party or the bridesmaids.   ::)
Well then, you have your banter marching orders to enjoy the shit out of both!
Indeed!  Keep your hands out of your crotch and you'll be fine.

« Reply #76 on: March 18, 2015, 08:57:14 AM »

Good morning gents!
Morning CG.  Anything to report from the phone interview?
Everything seemed to go really well, love the company.  Should hear back later this week or early next week.  Another one at 10am today

« Reply #77 on: March 18, 2015, 08:58:01 AM »

Good morning gents!
Morning Shaun. While you're home can you bang out a few more cigar rests and send them my way? Thanks in advance  ;D
Give me your address asshole, I tried to send you some earlier - might have to add in some libations and really make it count now!  ;)

« Reply #78 on: March 18, 2015, 08:59:32 AM »

TxDave, sorry for my ignorance and laziness (damn, sounds like I'm talking to the warden), but who is getting married?
My son is getting married Saturday in Myrtle Beach.
Cool!  Enjoy the party.  Stay out of the ice fishing bunkhouse.
LOL no ice fishing for me.  I have been instructed not to enjoy the party or the bridesmaids.   ::)
Well then, you have your banter marching orders to enjoy the shit out of both!
Indeed!  Keep your hands out of your crotch and you'll be fine.
Just store it all in the "spank-bank"  ;)

« Reply #79 on: March 18, 2015, 09:00:16 AM »

Good morning gents!
Morning Shaun. While you're home can you bang out a few more cigar rests and send them my way? Thanks in advance  ;D
Give me your address asshole, I tried to send you some earlier - might have to add in some libations and really make it count now!  ;)
Well now we're talking a nice trade potential

« Reply #80 on: March 18, 2015, 09:00:57 AM »

Good morning, gents. I got home yesterday without being puked upon. Let's hope today is as successful.
And no schitting of the pants?  Win-win!  Morning Mr. Mayor.
Don't get me wrong, there were a couple of close calls but i arrived home unscathed. Good morning, Mark.

« Reply #81 on: March 18, 2015, 09:01:07 AM »

Good morning gents!
Morning CG.  Anything to report from the phone interview?
Everything seemed to go really well, love the company.  Should hear back later this week or early next week.  Another one at 10am today
Is it strange having a serious phone interview in footie pajamas?

« Reply #82 on: March 18, 2015, 09:02:41 AM »

Morning Fish.
Almost acting like Dean this morning, just need the cigar and an itinerary
....and a boat, and breakfast and an entourage.
Got a boat right outside the window was 82 yesterday wanted to roll it out.  Deans life has gotten way to complicated for me, just one thing at a time and just finished breakfast.  Next up at 10 is Bath & Body Works with Warden to pick up things for welcome baskets for our female relatives. I already got the gents fixed up with some custom oyster knives.
Damn, dragging you to Bath & Body Works.....pure torture.

« Reply #83 on: March 18, 2015, 09:03:07 AM »

Morning Tony
How goes it, TXDave?  Flurrying here. Is SC treatin' ya right?

« Reply #84 on: March 18, 2015, 09:03:11 AM »

Good morning gents!
Morning Shaun. While you're home can you bang out a few more cigar rests and send them my way? Thanks in advance  ;D
Give me your address asshole, I tried to send you some earlier - might have to add in some libations and really make it count now!  ;)
Well now we're talking a nice trade potential
Woodys and booze, you'd swear Tony hacked into my account!  ;)

« Reply #85 on: March 18, 2015, 09:03:26 AM »

Good morning gents!
Morning Shaun. While you're home can you bang out a few more cigar rests and send them my way? Thanks in advance  ;D
You could at least offer to pay for them. The man needs some dough!

« Reply #86 on: March 18, 2015, 09:03:49 AM »

Good morning gents!
Morning CG.  Anything to report from the phone interview?
Everything seemed to go really well, love the company.  Should hear back later this week or early next week.  Another one at 10am today
Is it strange having a serious phone interview in footie pajamas?
Phone interviews are fucking BRUTAL - hard to pick up on their emotions, physical responses etc...just hope it was good enough to get to the next round.

« Reply #87 on: March 18, 2015, 09:04:09 AM »

Good morning gents!
Morning Shaun. While you're home can you bang out a few more cigar rests and send them my way? Thanks in advance  ;D
You didn't specify your wood.

« Reply #88 on: March 18, 2015, 09:04:19 AM »

Good morning, gents. I got home yesterday without being puked upon. Let's hope today is as successful.
Good to set realistic goals for the day.
I wasn't always this wise. Good morning, NJDave.

« Reply #89 on: March 18, 2015, 09:05:41 AM »

Morning Fish.
Almost acting like Dean this morning, just need the cigar and an itinerary
....and a boat, and breakfast and an entourage.
Got a boat right outside the window was 82 yesterday wanted to roll it out.  Deans life has gotten way to complicated for me, just one thing at a time and just finished breakfast.  Next up at 10 is Bath & Body Works with Warden to pick up things for welcome baskets for our female relatives. I already got the gents fixed up with some custom oyster knives.
Damn, dragging you to Bath & Body Works.....pure torture.
No schitt. Guess he can wait outside the store on a bench and steal furtive glances (stares) at the young lady shoppers.