Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 27

« Reply #30 on: March 18, 2015, 06:31:04 AM »

Time to turn over the recaps to someone, although I think we are all to the point of who cares now with these jams.  Have a great day guys.
Have a good one, Chip. Morning, Dave.

« Reply #31 on: March 18, 2015, 06:47:15 AM »

Morning Chip, Dave, Dave and Rick.

« Reply #32 on: March 18, 2015, 06:52:41 AM »

Morning walk on the beach with a cigar TexDave?

« Reply #33 on: March 18, 2015, 06:54:33 AM »

Morning walk on the beach with a cigar TexDave?
Morning Travellin Dave.  Sitting in the recliner drinking coffee, hell it is still dark.  I have actually never even stepped foot on the beach here.

« Reply #34 on: March 18, 2015, 06:55:52 AM »

Morning walk on the beach with a cigar TexDave?
Morning Travellin Dave.  Sitting in the recliner drinking coffee, hell it is still dark.  I have actually never even stepped foot on the beach here.
Warden gone totally insane yet or still ratcheting up?

« Reply #35 on: March 18, 2015, 07:00:10 AM »

Morning walk on the beach with a cigar TexDave?
Morning Travellin Dave.  Sitting in the recliner drinking coffee, hell it is still dark.  I have actually never even stepped foot on the beach here.
Warden gone totally insane yet or still ratcheting up?
She is ratcheting it up driving  me totally insane.  Driving me and the boy crazy.  Bride is calmer than the warden. Be glad when warden's sister gets here tomorrow so maybe she can better deal with her.

« Reply #36 on: March 18, 2015, 07:16:28 AM »

Morning walk on the beach with a cigar TexDave?
Morning Travellin Dave.  Sitting in the recliner drinking coffee, hell it is still dark.  I have actually never even stepped foot on the beach here.
Warden gone totally insane yet or still ratcheting up?
She is ratcheting it up making me totally insane.  Driving me and the boy crazy.  Bride is calmer than the warden. Be glad when warden's sister gets here tomorrow so maybe she can better deal with her.
That's why they make beer and cigars, we need some way to deal with the opposite sex. Morning Mark

« Reply #37 on: March 18, 2015, 07:18:49 AM »

Morning walk on the beach with a cigar TexDave?
Morning Travellin Dave.  Sitting in the recliner drinking coffee, hell it is still dark.  I have actually never even stepped foot on the beach here.
Warden gone totally insane yet or still ratcheting up?
She is ratcheting it up making me totally insane.  Driving me and the boy crazy.  Bride is calmer than the warden. Be glad when warden's sister gets here tomorrow so maybe she can better deal with her.
That's why they make beer and cigars, we need some way to deal with the opposite sex. Morning Mark
No, for that you need whiskey.

« Reply #38 on: March 18, 2015, 07:21:08 AM »

Morning walk on the beach with a cigar TexDave?
Morning Travellin Dave.  Sitting in the recliner drinking coffee, hell it is still dark.  I have actually never even stepped foot on the beach here.
Warden gone totally insane yet or still ratcheting up?
She is ratcheting it up making me totally insane.  Driving me and the boy crazy.  Bride is calmer than the warden. Be glad when warden's sister gets here tomorrow so maybe she can better deal with her.
That's why they make beer and cigars, we need some way to deal with the opposite sex. Morning Mark
And I have been taking those two medications regularly.  Holy chit, things are really running pretty smooth for everybody but her and the father of the bride.  He keeps going back to the store and buying more booze for the reception fearing they might run out, now has 4 times as much as the wedding planner told him he needed.   Bought so much the store made him sign a liability waiver.

« Reply #39 on: March 18, 2015, 07:21:45 AM »

Morning walk on the beach with a cigar TexDave?
Morning Travellin Dave.  Sitting in the recliner drinking coffee, hell it is still dark.  I have actually never even stepped foot on the beach here.
Warden gone totally insane yet or still ratcheting up?
She is ratcheting it up making me totally insane.  Driving me and the boy crazy.  Bride is calmer than the warden. Be glad when warden's sister gets here tomorrow so maybe she can better deal with her.
That's why they make beer and cigars, we need some way to deal with the opposite sex. Morning Mark
No, for that you need whiskey.
You are correct but been trying not to go there.

« Reply #40 on: March 18, 2015, 07:24:09 AM »

[...]
Well I can't fault him there

« Reply #41 on: March 18, 2015, 07:25:17 AM »

[...]
You have extra room in the car for the ride home?  Luckily the stuff doesn't go bad.

« Reply #42 on: March 18, 2015, 07:28:09 AM »

[...]
When we were in Mt. Pleasant for my son's for the week leading up, we ended up going back to the liquor store almost every day for another handle of grain, three or four cases of beer and miscellaneous other supplies.  By the end, they had a bit of a concerned look in their eyes when we walked in.  That was just for the hotel parties...

« Reply #43 on: March 18, 2015, 07:33:01 AM »

[...]
Not much room but some.

« Reply #44 on: March 18, 2015, 07:34:25 AM »

[...]
Very true, morning Dave
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 27