CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 27

Author Topic: 3/18/2015  (Read 45387 times)

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
Re: 3/18/2015
« Reply #30 on: March 18, 2015, 06:31:04 AM »

Time to turn over the recaps to someone, although I think we are all to the point of who cares now with these jams.  Have a great day guys.
Have a good one, Chip. Morning, Dave.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #31 on: March 18, 2015, 06:47:15 AM »

Morning Chip, Dave, Dave and Rick.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #32 on: March 18, 2015, 06:52:41 AM »

Morning walk on the beach with a cigar TexDave?

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #33 on: March 18, 2015, 06:54:33 AM »

Morning Travellin Dave.  Sitting in the recliner drinking coffee, hell it is still dark.  I have actually never even stepped foot on the beach here.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #34 on: March 18, 2015, 06:55:52 AM »

Morning Travellin Dave.  Sitting in the recliner drinking coffee, hell it is still dark.  I have actually never even stepped foot on the beach here.
Warden gone totally insane yet or still ratcheting up?

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #35 on: March 18, 2015, 07:00:10 AM »

She is ratcheting it up driving  me totally insane.  Driving me and the boy crazy.  Bride is calmer than the warden. Be glad when warden's sister gets here tomorrow so maybe she can better deal with her.

sfish

« Reply #36 on: March 18, 2015, 07:16:28 AM »

She is ratcheting it up making me totally insane.  Driving me and the boy crazy.  Bride is calmer than the warden. Be glad when warden's sister gets here tomorrow so maybe she can better deal with her.
That's why they make beer and cigars, we need some way to deal with the opposite sex. Morning Mark

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #37 on: March 18, 2015, 07:18:49 AM »

She is ratcheting it up making me totally insane.  Driving me and the boy crazy.  Bride is calmer than the warden. Be glad when warden's sister gets here tomorrow so maybe she can better deal with her.
That's why they make beer and cigars, we need some way to deal with the opposite sex. Morning Mark
No, for that you need whiskey.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #38 on: March 18, 2015, 07:21:08 AM »

And I have been taking those two medications regularly.  Holy chit, things are really running pretty smooth for everybody but her and the father of the bride.  He keeps going back to the store and buying more booze for the reception fearing they might run out, now has 4 times as much as the wedding planner told him he needed.   Bought so much the store made him sign a liability waiver.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #39 on: March 18, 2015, 07:21:45 AM »

No, for that you need whiskey.
You are correct but been trying not to go there.   

sfish

« Reply #40 on: March 18, 2015, 07:24:09 AM »

And I have been taking those two medications regularly.  Holy chit, things are really running pretty smooth for everybody but her and the father of the bride.  He keeps going back to the store and buying more booze for the reception fearing they might run out, now has 4 times as much as the wedding planner told him he needed.   Bought so much the store made him sign a liability waiver.
Well I can't fault him there

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #41 on: March 18, 2015, 07:25:17 AM »

You have extra room in the car for the ride home?  Luckily the stuff doesn't go bad.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #42 on: March 18, 2015, 07:28:09 AM »

When we were in Mt. Pleasant for my son's for the week leading up, we ended up going back to the liquor store almost every day for another handle of grain, three or four cases of beer and miscellaneous other supplies.  By the end, they had a bit of a concerned look in their eyes when we walked in.  That was just for the hotel parties...

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #43 on: March 18, 2015, 07:33:01 AM »

You have extra room in the car for the ride home?  Luckily the stuff doesn't go bad.
Not much room but some.

sfish

« Reply #44 on: March 18, 2015, 07:34:25 AM »

Very true, morning Dave
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 27