Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27

« Reply #375 on: March 18, 2015, 05:43:16 PM »

The lady was over early so we couldhead for the beach, but didn't manage to get out until later morning. I got a lot of sun, her car isn't ready yet, so I'm smoking an AF Chateau something or other robusto and water. scrambled eggs, peppers, onions, and sausage for dinner.

Oh, good afternoon guys.
Dean, just tomcattin'...

« Reply #376 on: March 18, 2015, 05:46:18 PM »

The lady was over early so we couldhead for the beach, but didn't manage to get out until later morning. I got a lot of sun, her car isn't ready yet, so I'm smoking an AF Chateau something or other robusto and water. scrambled eggs, peppers, onions, and sausage for dinner.

Oh, good afternoon guys.
Afternoon Dean.  That dinner sounds great, definitely meets standards.
Agreed, approved!!!
You are on overtime CG
Haha, I miss those OT hours. Secretly hoping my next job is salary

« Reply #377 on: March 18, 2015, 05:46:47 PM »

This has sure enough been a turd jam today.
Seems to be the standard lately

« Reply #378 on: March 18, 2015, 05:50:08 PM »

This has sure enough been a turd jam today.
Seems to be the standard lately
Hah, today might be sub-standard to the standard.

« Reply #379 on: March 18, 2015, 05:50:36 PM »

This has sure enough been a turd jam today.
Substandard even by jam standards.

« Reply #380 on: March 18, 2015, 05:52:29 PM »

The lady was over early so we couldhead for the beach, but didn't manage to get out until later morning. I got a lot of sun, her car isn't ready yet, so I'm smoking an AF Chateau something or other robusto and water. scrambled eggs, peppers, onions, and sausage for dinner.

Oh, good afternoon guys.
Dean, just tomcattin'...
We are not going to ask how much sun he got.

Hiya, Deano.

« Reply #381 on: March 18, 2015, 05:54:02 PM »

Wife is home, time to get some dinner. Catch you guys tomorrow!

« Reply #382 on: March 18, 2015, 05:54:26 PM »

This has sure enough been a turd jam today.
Seems to be the standard lately
Hah, today might be sub-standard to the standard.
But in most of corporate 'murica would be promoted and given a raise.  AmIright?

« Reply #383 on: March 18, 2015, 05:55:18 PM »

Wife is home, time to get some dinner. Catch you guys tomorrow!
Just as I thought, CG is doing the cooking and cleaning now.  See ya, Tony!

« Reply #384 on: March 18, 2015, 05:55:37 PM »

The lady was over early so we couldhead for the beach, but didn't manage to get out until later morning. I got a lot of sun, her car isn't ready yet, so I'm smoking an AF Chateau something or other robusto and water. scrambled eggs, peppers, onions, and sausage for dinner.

Oh, good afternoon guys.
Dean, just tomcattin'...
We are not going to ask how much sun he got.

Hiya, Deano.
Dean the bronze god of Florida.

« Reply #385 on: March 18, 2015, 05:56:54 PM »

Wife is home, time to get some dinner. Catch you guys tomorrow!
Just as I thought, CG is doing the cooking and cleaning now.  See ya, Tony!
"He's so ambitious, the boy even sews..." - Ray Charles
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #386 on: March 18, 2015, 05:59:35 PM »

The lady was over early so we couldhead for the beach, but didn't manage to get out until later morning. I got a lot of sun, her car isn't ready yet, so I'm smoking an AF Chateau something or other robusto and water. scrambled eggs, peppers, onions, and sausage for dinner.

Oh, good afternoon guys.
Dean, just tomcattin'...
We are not going to ask how much sun he got.

Hiya, Deano.
I got more sun than she did, but then she is a dirty blond and used spf 50 sunscreen, I use nothing.

She is dozing on the couch, said I wore her out.

« Reply #387 on: March 18, 2015, 06:04:02 PM »

The lady was over early so we couldhead for the beach, but didn't manage to get out until later morning. I got a lot of sun, her car isn't ready yet, so I'm smoking an AF Chateau something or other robusto and water. scrambled eggs, peppers, onions, and sausage for dinner.

Oh, good afternoon guys.
Dean, just tomcattin'...
We are not going to ask how much sun he got.

Hiya, Deano.
I got more sun than she did, but then she is a dirty blond and used spf 50 sunscreen, I use nothing.

She is dozing on the couch, said I wore her out.
Once again, too target-rich an environment to even begin cracking wise.  ;-)

« Reply #388 on: March 18, 2015, 06:05:12 PM »

The lady was over early so we couldhead for the beach, but didn't manage to get out until later morning. I got a lot of sun, her car isn't ready yet, so I'm smoking an AF Chateau something or other robusto and water. scrambled eggs, peppers, onions, and sausage for dinner.

Oh, good afternoon guys.
Dean, just tomcattin'...
We are not going to ask how much sun he got.

Hiya, Deano.
I got more sun than she did, but then she is a dirty blond and used spf 50 sunscreen, I use nothing.

She is dozing on the couch, said I wore her out.
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #389 on: March 18, 2015, 06:11:29 PM »

The lady was over early so we couldhead for the beach, but didn't manage to get out until later morning. I got a lot of sun, her car isn't ready yet, so I'm smoking an AF Chateau something or other robusto and water. scrambled eggs, peppers, onions, and sausage for dinner.

Oh, good afternoon guys.
Dean, just tomcattin'...
We are not going to ask how much sun he got.

Hiya, Deano.
I got more sun than she did, but then she is a dirty blond and used spf 50 sunscreen, I use nothing.

She is dozing on the couch, said I wore her out.
Once again, too target-rich an environment to even begin cracking wise.  ;-)
Too much sun.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27