Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 26

  • Administrator
3/3/2015
« on: March 03, 2015, 12:00:04 AM »

Dang, it's Tuesday again?  In between insults we'll occasionally discuss cigars.  Join in and perhaps learn something along the way.  Be warned, post on this site and you will catch hell from members and trolls alike.  Therefore, don't proceed if you have thin skin.  If you can accept all that, light a cigar, pour a beverage and welcome aboard!

« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2015, 12:02:32 AM »

First post of the day. GFY!
Logged

SLY

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2015, 01:00:44 AM »

First post of the day. GFY!
Raz, your avi reminds me that I got out on the bike today. It's been so cold & snowy/icy, it's been unthinkable.  But it got up over 40 today & it melted the pavement ice, so I thought I'd get it warmed up and go for a spin to keep it going & charge up the battery some.  After 20-30 minutes my exposed skin: wrists, face & neck were hurting from the wind chill & surface temps, so I brought it back in.  Glad I got out before the next round of winter weather head our way. Eyes blurring now, time for bed.
Logged

SLY

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2015, 01:01:41 AM »

Dean, glad you secured a place & moved in.  Looks nice!
Logged

SLY

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2015, 01:04:02 AM »

Shaun, sorry to hear about your job loss.  I think you got some real good advice from the BOTLs on here, so ditto on that from me.  At least you will never go hungry with all of your hunting skills!
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 3/3/2015
« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2015, 02:44:58 AM »

Good morning guys.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 3/3/2015
« Reply #6 on: March 03, 2015, 02:54:58 AM »

The Collar
-------------------------

A little boy got on the bus, sat next to a man reading a book, and
noticed he had his collar on backwards.

The little boy asked why he wore his collar that way. The man, who was
a  priest, said, " I am a Father."

The little boy replied, "My Daddy doesn't wear his collar like that."

The priest looked up from his book and answered, "I am the Father of
many."

The boy said, "My Dad has 4 boys, 4 girls and two
grandchildren and he doesn't wear his collar that way."

The priest, getting impatient, said, "I am the Father of hundreds" and
went back to reading his book.

The little boy sat quietly thinking for a while, then leaned over and
said,"Maybe you should wear your pants backwards instead of your
collar."
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 3/3/2015
« Reply #7 on: March 03, 2015, 03:12:07 AM »

Time to hit the road for work, enjoy your day guys.

« Reply #8 on: March 03, 2015, 05:33:52 AM »

Morning LSU.

« Reply #9 on: March 03, 2015, 05:34:46 AM »

42 degrees with mist and heavy fog this morning.

« Reply #10 on: March 03, 2015, 05:37:07 AM »

Can't get CI, Famous or the Sister to open this morning.  Must be a Tuesday Commie attack.

« Reply #11 on: March 03, 2015, 05:40:36 AM »

Now I wonder what happened to this law?????

On this day in 1952

Supreme Court rules on communist teachers
In a 6-3 decision, the U.S. Supreme Court upholds a New York state law that prohibits communists from teaching in public schools. Coming at the height of the Red Scare in the United States, the Supreme Court decision was additional evidence that many Americans were concerned about possible subversive communist...

Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #12 on: March 03, 2015, 05:43:36 AM »

good morning Chip and Dave.
64 degrees heading to the 80's. heavy dense fog here.
coffee and a Short Run.

« Reply #13 on: March 03, 2015, 05:47:24 AM »

Got CI to come up, but not the sis. Gran Hababo Vintages on the 2fer. Morning all.

« Reply #14 on: March 03, 2015, 05:50:28 AM »

Looks like Famous is back up but BEWARE they have what appears to be a good price on FDLA's but it does not include FS.  A couple of other offerings on the Mash don't have FS either.  Scumbag Operation!!!
Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 26