Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7

« Reply #15 on: March 03, 2022, 08:08:36 AM »

good morning Dave, Rick, and Tony.
How'd golf go yesterday, Dean?

« Reply #16 on: March 03, 2022, 08:09:04 AM »

Mystery smoke
How is it? Any thoughts on what it is?

« Reply #17 on: March 03, 2022, 08:10:28 AM »

Joe's Jambalaya:

CAO Black Mosaic (6.0"x42) - 10 / $29.99

« Reply #18 on: March 03, 2022, 08:21:50 AM »

yesterday was a great day. so we are parked down by the putting green waiting for the started to get us in position and I see a wad of money. my first thought was to shove it in my pocket but asked the guys I'm playing with and didn't belong to any of them. they asked how much there was and being wrapped in a rubberband I really didn't know. it was ALOT. looking around I see nobody. there were quite a few $100 bills, $50's, etc. knowing extra money would sure help me out I walked to the registration desk and turned it in. after our round I stopped to make tee times for next week and nothing was said. don't know if whoever lost it got it back or if the staff is having a good time.
now as I'm loading my clubs in the truck this old guy, well older than me, sees I'm smoking a cigar and asks if I would like some of his. I introduced myself and said that I seldom turn down a free smoke. he comes back from his car and hands me these packs of Villigers. six of them. I never had a Villiger. are they any good?

« Reply #19 on: March 03, 2022, 08:28:07 AM »

good morning Dave, Rick, and Tony.
How'd golf go yesterday, Dean?
oh. didn't mention in my little story. played a great round of best ball even though the guys wanted to play the white tees instead of the old people tees. as everyone was trying to bomb long balls I was hitting fairways while they are looking for their errant shots. my approach shots were great as was my chipping. just couldn't putt. for the first time this year we shot 6 under after 9 holes.

« Reply #20 on: March 03, 2022, 08:28:10 AM »

[...]
Sounds like you did a really good deed, and then were punished by the cigar gods. Lol

« Reply #21 on: March 03, 2022, 08:28:48 AM »

good morning Dave, Rick, and Tony.
How'd golf go yesterday, Dean?
oh. didn't mention in my little story. played a great round of best ball even though the guys wanted to play the white tees instead of the old people tees. as everyone was trying to bomb long balls I was hitting fairways while they are looking for their errant shots. my approach shots were great as was my chipping. just couldn't putt. for the first time this year we shot 6 under after 9 holes.
A good round overall, nice.

« Reply #22 on: March 03, 2022, 08:44:57 AM »

[...]
Villiger is primarily known as a machine-made cigar maker. They have been dabbling in hand-mades for a while but they haven't made anything that is creating any chatter.

I smoked one about a decade ago during CigarFest and I thought I discovered greatness. I bought a box and almost instantly regretted it. Goes to show that mood is an important component to this hobby.

« Reply #23 on: March 03, 2022, 08:51:21 AM »

[...]
Good morning Dean. I think a lot of people like that Villiger Cuellar Connecticut Kreme. Smokers Haven were I frequent sells a ton. I should try one.

« Reply #24 on: March 03, 2022, 08:54:56 AM »

Mystery smoke
How is it? Any thoughts on what it is?
It's a cigarpage offering. I believe it is all the same. The blackwatch, double Connecticut, and sometimes called Nicaraguan seconds. I also think it is an AJ stick. I have smoked about 5 and all smoke and taste well above 2$ pricetag

« Reply #25 on: March 03, 2022, 09:09:14 AM »

[...]
just my luck. I wonder if I had kept the money if I would have been offered good cigars? 🤔

« Reply #26 on: March 03, 2022, 09:18:44 AM »

[...]
I will let you know later.

I have been known to smoke almost anything.

« Reply #27 on: March 03, 2022, 09:26:11 AM »

Mystery smoke
How is it? Any thoughts on what it is?
It's a cigarpage offering. I believe it is all the same. The blackwatch, double Connecticut, and sometimes called Nicaraguan seconds. I also think it is an AJ stick. I have smoked about 5 and all smoke and taste well above 2$ pricetag
Sounds like a real find then.

« Reply #28 on: March 03, 2022, 09:35:11 AM »

[...]
God rewards us for doing what is right. Don't be mistaken

« Reply #29 on: March 03, 2022, 09:46:43 AM »

[...]
Maybe god tried to reward him but he ended up turning the money in? :D
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7