Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7

  • Administrator
11/4/2020
« on: November 04, 2020, 12:50:54 AM »

Any hump day deals on the various internet sites that are worth talking about? Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something along the way. Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either... And welcome aboard!

Morning, muchachos. Just home from a fabulous election party. I warmed everyone up with Vespers, and then as results rolled in we brought out the Bruichladdich to celebrate. This ain't over, but I like how it's looking so far. Cheers.

Good morning, friends. Still no puff of white smoke to let us know that a decision has been rendered by the conclave.

Good morning, friends. Still no puff of white smoke to let us know that a decision has been rendered by the conclave.
LALTS

The smoke from my cigars will be white. 60 as a high for November.

The smoke from my cigars will be white. 60 as a high for November.
You smoke cigars? Oh wait, that's me that doesn't.

The smoke from my cigars will be white. 60 as a high for November.
Up to 66 here today. Which must be much later, cause the boiler is running currently.

did the groundhog see it's shadow this morning?

did the groundhog see it's shadow this morning?
The groundhog has already declared it has seen its shadow, despite the sun not being up yet.

The smoke from my cigars will be white. 60 as a high for November.
Up to 66 here today. Which must be much later, cause the boiler is running currently.
Yeah but a warm up is on the way. Definitely have to do some biking.

The smoke from my cigars will be white. 60 as a high for November.
You smoke cigars? Oh wait, that's me that doesn't.
Didn't you get the memo?

did the groundhog see it's shadow this morning?
The groundhog has already declared it has seen its shadow, despite the sun not being up yet.
LALTS

Dang, I was just about to make a similar joke. Glad I went through the posts first.

Good morning, Indeterminants.  My mayoral candidate won, but my city council candidate did not.  Otherwise, one red light, so the day is starting out as a meh.

Good morning, Indeterminants.  My mayoral candidate won, but my city council candidate did not.  Otherwise, one red light, so the day is starting out as a meh.
I would be happy with meh today. So far, all red lights here... And not the fun kind.

Good morning, Indeterminants.  My mayoral candidate won, but my city council candidate did not.  Otherwise, one red light, so the day is starting out as a meh.
I'm losing faith in the system. I was at small claims yesterday for what should have been a slam dunk.
Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7