Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7

« Reply #15 on: October 30, 2020, 09:08:15 AM »

good morning Dave, Tony, and Mark.
rough day yesterday, not much better today so far, but it's early.
Sorry to hear it, Deano. Weather related?
think it's bronchitis. waiting for the doctor to call. temp hit 111.8° last night. was ready to do to the ER when the doctor called. aspirin and clear fluids. right now it's back to my normal.
111???? How are you still alive?

« Reply #16 on: October 30, 2020, 09:16:28 AM »

good morning Dave, Tony, and Mark.
rough day yesterday, not much better today so far, but it's early.
Sorry to hear it, Deano. Weather related?
think it's bronchitis. waiting for the doctor to call. temp hit 111.8° last night. was ready to do to the ER when the doctor called. aspirin and clear fluids. right now it's back to my normal.
111???? How are you still alive?

« Reply #17 on: October 30, 2020, 09:20:37 AM »

good morning Dave, Tony, and Mark.
rough day yesterday, not much better today so far, but it's early.
Sorry to hear it, Deano. Weather related?
think it's bronchitis. waiting for the doctor to call. temp hit 111.8° last night. was ready to do to the ER when the doctor called. aspirin and clear fluids. right now it's back to my normal.
111???? How are you still alive?

And even they only got up to a fever of 103.

« Reply #18 on: October 30, 2020, 09:25:25 AM »

good morning Dave, Tony, and Mark.
rough day yesterday, not much better today so far, but it's early.
Sorry to hear it, Deano. Weather related?
think it's bronchitis. waiting for the doctor to call. temp hit 111.8° last night. was ready to do to the ER when the doctor called. aspirin and clear fluids. right now it's back to my normal.
111???? How are you still alive?

And even they only got up to a fever of 103.
But the lyrics were written by Dean, so he gets extra degrees credit.

« Reply #19 on: October 30, 2020, 09:29:50 AM »

I ended in ER with Rona @ 104 back in March. I had confusion. Not even the doctors suspected it. Fever went down and they released me 6 hours later. My doctor called me 2 to 3 days later with results. There was no cantact tracing yet.

« Reply #20 on: October 30, 2020, 09:51:20 AM »

good morning Dave, Tony, and Mark.
rough day yesterday, not much better today so far, but it's early.
Sorry to hear it, Deano. Weather related?
think it's bronchitis. waiting for the doctor to call. temp hit 111.8° last night. was ready to do to the ER when the doctor called. aspirin and clear fluids. right now it's back to my normal.
111???? How are you still alive?
I called the doctor at 104, when it hit 108 I was getting concerned, at 111 I was getting ready to go to the ER when my doctor called. I just read the little numbers on the thing.

« Reply #21 on: October 30, 2020, 10:00:25 AM »

good morning Dave, Tony, and Mark.
rough day yesterday, not much better today so far, but it's early.
Sorry to hear it, Deano. Weather related?
think it's bronchitis. waiting for the doctor to call. temp hit 111.8° last night. was ready to do to the ER when the doctor called. aspirin and clear fluids. right now it's back to my normal.
111???? How are you still alive?
I called the doctor at 104, when it hit 108 I was getting concerned, at 111 I was getting ready to go to the ER when my doctor called. I just read the little numbers on the thing.
Sounds to me like you need a new thermometer.

« Reply #22 on: October 30, 2020, 10:05:26 AM »

good morning Dave, Tony, and Mark.
rough day yesterday, not much better today so far, but it's early.
Sorry to hear it, Deano. Weather related?
think it's bronchitis. waiting for the doctor to call. temp hit 111.8° last night. was ready to do to the ER when the doctor called. aspirin and clear fluids. right now it's back to my normal.
111???? How are you still alive?
I called the doctor at 104, when it hit 108 I was getting concerned, at 111 I was getting ready to go to the ER when my doctor called. I just read the little numbers on the thing.
Sounds to me like you need a new thermometer.
I bought it in March before the hoarding.

« Reply #23 on: October 30, 2020, 10:10:49 AM »

Morning, muchachos.
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 10/30/2020
« Reply #24 on: October 30, 2020, 10:22:56 AM »

good morning Dave, Tony, and Mark.
rough day yesterday, not much better today so far, but it's early.
Sorry to hear it, Deano. Weather related?
think it's bronchitis. waiting for the doctor to call. temp hit 111.8° last night. was ready to do to the ER when the doctor called. aspirin and clear fluids. right now it's back to my normal.
111???? How are you still alive?
I called the doctor at 104, when it hit 108 I was getting concerned, at 111 I was getting ready to go to the ER when my doctor called. I just read the little numbers on the thing.
Sounds to me like you need a new thermometer.
I bought it in March before the hoarding.
Brain damage occurs at 107.6, so that would explain a lot about Dean.

« Reply #25 on: October 30, 2020, 10:23:35 AM »

good morning Dave, Tony, and Mark.
rough day yesterday, not much better today so far, but it's early.
Sorry to hear it, Deano. Weather related?
think it's bronchitis. waiting for the doctor to call. temp hit 111.8° last night. was ready to do to the ER when the doctor called. aspirin and clear fluids. right now it's back to my normal.
111???? How are you still alive?
I called the doctor at 104, when it hit 108 I was getting concerned, at 111 I was getting ready to go to the ER when my doctor called. I just read the little numbers on the thing.
Sounds to me like you need a new thermometer.
I bought it in March before the hoarding.
Brain damage occurs at 107.6, so that would explain a lot about Dean.
was there ever any doubt?

« Reply #26 on: October 30, 2020, 10:29:10 AM »

good morning Dave, Tony, and Mark.
rough day yesterday, not much better today so far, but it's early.
Sorry to hear it, Deano. Weather related?
think it's bronchitis. waiting for the doctor to call. temp hit 111.8° last night. was ready to do to the ER when the doctor called. aspirin and clear fluids. right now it's back to my normal.
111???? How are you still alive?
I called the doctor at 104, when it hit 108 I was getting concerned, at 111 I was getting ready to go to the ER when my doctor called. I just read the little numbers on the thing.
Sounds to me like you need a new thermometer.
I bought it in March before the hoarding.
Brain damage occurs at 107.6, so that would explain a lot about Dean.
Hence why I think he needs a new thermometer. At 111, he wouldn't have known what numbers were, let alone how to answer a phone.
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 10/30/2020
« Reply #27 on: October 30, 2020, 10:36:00 AM »

good morning Dave, Tony, and Mark.
rough day yesterday, not much better today so far, but it's early.
Sorry to hear it, Deano. Weather related?
think it's bronchitis. waiting for the doctor to call. temp hit 111.8° last night. was ready to do to the ER when the doctor called. aspirin and clear fluids. right now it's back to my normal.
111???? How are you still alive?
I called the doctor at 104, when it hit 108 I was getting concerned, at 111 I was getting ready to go to the ER when my doctor called. I just read the little numbers on the thing.
Sounds to me like you need a new thermometer.
I bought it in March before the hoarding.
Brain damage occurs at 107.6, so that would explain a lot about Dean.
Hence why I think he needs a new thermometer. At 111, he wouldn't have known what numbers were, let alone how to answer a phone.
Dean you do know this is not a rectal thermometer.

« Reply #28 on: October 30, 2020, 10:39:35 AM »

good morning Dave, Tony, and Mark.
rough day yesterday, not much better today so far, but it's early.
Sorry to hear it, Deano. Weather related?
think it's bronchitis. waiting for the doctor to call. temp hit 111.8° last night. was ready to do to the ER when the doctor called. aspirin and clear fluids. right now it's back to my normal.
111???? How are you still alive?
I called the doctor at 104, when it hit 108 I was getting concerned, at 111 I was getting ready to go to the ER when my doctor called. I just read the little numbers on the thing.
Are we talking about your hot tub?

« Reply #29 on: October 30, 2020, 10:40:24 AM »

[...]
I voice my concern to everyone who uses one of those. I always ask if it bothers them to point a gun shaped object at someones head and pull the trigger. just not right.
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7