CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6

Author Topic: 3/30/2018  (Read 5328 times)

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
Re: 3/30/2018
« Reply #60 on: March 30, 2018, 01:39:27 PM »

Wow, 5 pages on a slow Friday. Good afternoon, boys.

Enjoying some family time here at home. It's been about a decade since I've had this day off.

Threebean

« Reply #61 on: March 30, 2018, 01:41:00 PM »

Enjoying some family time here at home. It's been about a decade since I've had this day off.
You're supposed to be in church.  Afternoon, TimeOffTony. 

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #62 on: March 30, 2018, 01:47:26 PM »

Or beating yourself with a cross or something.

ss2

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Summertime!!
« Reply #63 on: March 30, 2018, 01:50:09 PM »

Actually, having come from that background, it's both.  being in church and beating yourself up with the cross, while being strangled by rosary beads...

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #64 on: March 30, 2018, 02:00:32 PM »

Actually, having come from that background, it's both.  being in church and beating yourself up with the cross, while being strangled by rosary beads...
Sounds like a ticket to heaven to me! :D

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #65 on: March 30, 2018, 02:18:09 PM »

nap time.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #66 on: March 30, 2018, 02:22:09 PM »

nap time.
Short break for me, then back for some OT.

ss2

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Summertime!!
« Reply #67 on: March 30, 2018, 02:45:46 PM »

Sounds like a ticket to heaven to me! :D
Shame it's a one way ticket...

ss2

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Summertime!!
« Reply #68 on: March 30, 2018, 02:46:21 PM »

nap time.
Cool,  boss set us free, but i have so much work, i9'm taking advantage of NO INTERRUPTIONS!!!!

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #69 on: March 30, 2018, 03:09:43 PM »

nap time.
Cool,  boss set us free, but i have so much work, i9'm taking advantage of NO INTERRUPTIONS!!!!
Can't argue with a quiet office. I'm working from home today, and it's the first day of spring break, so I definitely do NOT have a quiet work environment today. Lol

ss2

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Summertime!!
« Reply #70 on: March 30, 2018, 03:15:48 PM »

nap time.
Can't argue with a quiet office. I'm working from home today, and it's the first day of spring break, so I definitely do NOT have a quiet work environment today. Lol
Well, true, but that kind of noise i sorta like.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #71 on: March 30, 2018, 03:30:18 PM »

nap time.
If the 3 kids could get along well enough for 8 consecutive hours without fighting, I'd agree with you. At least right now, they're all on their tablets, so you could hear a pin drop in here.

ss2

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Summertime!!
« Reply #72 on: March 30, 2018, 03:34:29 PM »

nap time.
If the 3 kids could get along well enough for 8 consecutive hours without fighting, I'd agree with you. At least right now, they're all on their tablets, so you could hear a pin drop in here.
Ahh, I had 3 as well,  i always enjoyed being "creative" in quelling those spats.  also got a lot of work done aronud the house for free because of that as well!  " If you can't play nice together, i can find something to do to help you all work together"  or some such.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #73 on: March 30, 2018, 03:36:13 PM »

nap time.
Ahh, I had 3 as well,  i always enjoyed being "creative" in quelling those spats.  also got a lot of work done aronud the house for free because of that as well!  " If you can't play nice together, i can find something to do to help you all work together"  or some such.
Lol, oh yeah. My go-to line is usually, "if you can't find something to do, I will find you something to do." Works like a charm.

ss2

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Summertime!!
« Reply #74 on: March 30, 2018, 03:44:10 PM »

nap time.
Lol, oh yeah. My go-to line is usually, "if you can't find something to do, I will find you something to do." Works like a charm.
of course, back in the dark ages, we didn't have cell phones or tablets, but we did have a VCR!  and later a computer which eventually we hooked up to something weird called "The Internet"
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6