Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

« Reply #30 on: March 03, 2018, 03:02:18 PM »

Since Travellin'Dave is currently engrossed in working out next week's avi theme, here is today's SBC special.

Today we have two specials on Illusione plus don't forget you get another 5% back in reward points!

CODE: ILL = 20% off Illusione plus 5% back in reward points on orders $60+
or
CODE: ILL200 = 27% off Illusione plus 5% back in reward points on orders $200+.

https://smallbatchcigar.us13.list-manage.com/track/click?u=849905a89579eb7cec6e276e5&id=d4f1e3e6aa&e=9257df95c8

« Reply #31 on: March 03, 2018, 03:06:16 PM »

another quick delivery.
I probably won't stop over unannounced so I guess the sign works.
not to worry, I'm usually clothed when I answer the door.
I'm sure the girl scouts will appreciate that.
it works! I watched the Jehovah's Witness walk up to the door, turn around and walk away.
Could just as easliy have the opposite effect.  They may take it as someone beyond this door is in desperate need of being saved.
Well?

« Reply #32 on: March 03, 2018, 03:06:47 PM »

Since Travellin'Dave is currently engrossed in working out next week's avi theme, here is today's SBC special.

Today we have two specials on Illusione plus don't forget you get another 5% back in reward points!

CODE: ILL = 20% off Illusione plus 5% back in reward points on orders $60+
or
CODE: ILL200 = 27% off Illusione plus 5% back in reward points on orders $200+.

https://smallbatchcigar.us13.list-manage.com/track/click?u=849905a89579eb7cec6e276e5&id=d4f1e3e6aa&e=9257df95c8
I was getting to it, sheesh!

« Reply #33 on: March 03, 2018, 03:08:01 PM »

another quick delivery.
I probably won't stop over unannounced so I guess the sign works.
not to worry, I'm usually clothed when I answer the door.
I'm sure the girl scouts will appreciate that.
Pretty sure that's going to keep the girl scouts away also.
I haven't seen girl scouts go door to door in years,usually set up in front of malls now.

« Reply #34 on: March 03, 2018, 03:09:05 PM »

another quick delivery.
I probably won't stop over unannounced so I guess the sign works.
not to worry, I'm usually clothed when I answer the door.
I'm sure the girl scouts will appreciate that.
it works! I watched the Jehovah's Witness walk up to the door, turn around and walk away.
Could just as easliy have the opposite effect.  They may take it as someone beyond this door is in desperate need of being saved.
I really don't need saving - yet.

« Reply #35 on: March 03, 2018, 03:31:25 PM »

another quick delivery.
I probably won't stop over unannounced so I guess the sign works.
not to worry, I'm usually clothed when I answer the door.
I'm sure the girl scouts will appreciate that.
Pretty sure that's going to keep the girl scouts away also.
I haven't seen girl scouts go door to door in years,usually set up in front of malls now.
They're still door-to-door in our neighborhood, as well as the storefronts.  Of course I am not aware of any clothing optional neighbors, either.

« Reply #36 on: March 03, 2018, 03:37:04 PM »

Oscars are on tonight?  Another meeting of the Mutual Admiration Society.  Sheesh, I'd rather talk to some Jehovah's Witnesses than watch that schitt.

« Reply #37 on: March 03, 2018, 03:42:31 PM »

another quick delivery.
I probably won't stop over unannounced so I guess the sign works.
not to worry, I'm usually clothed when I answer the door.
I'm sure the girl scouts will appreciate that.
Pretty sure that's going to keep the girl scouts away also.
I haven't seen girl scouts go door to door in years,usually set up in front of malls now.
They're still door-to-door in our neighborhood, as well as the storefronts.  Of course I am not aware of any clothing optional neighbors, either.
I'm not clothing optional, it's just a sign to keep certain people away, and to see who choses to get naked when they visit.....ladies only of course.

« Reply #38 on: March 03, 2018, 04:12:46 PM »

Oscars are on tonight?  Another meeting of the Mutual Admiration Society.  Sheesh, I'd rather talk to some Jehovah's Witnesses than watch that schitt.
Not until tomorrow night.

« Reply #39 on: March 03, 2018, 04:14:12 PM »

another quick delivery.
I probably won't stop over unannounced so I guess the sign works.
not to worry, I'm usually clothed when I answer the door.
I'm sure the girl scouts will appreciate that.
Pretty sure that's going to keep the girl scouts away also.
I haven't seen girl scouts go door to door in years,usually set up in front of malls now.
They're still door-to-door in our neighborhood, as well as the storefronts.  Of course I am not aware of any clothing optional neighbors, either.
Yea, door to door is a little risky with naked people answering the door.

« Reply #40 on: March 03, 2018, 05:17:32 PM »

another quick delivery.
I probably won't stop over unannounced so I guess the sign works.
not to worry, I'm usually clothed when I answer the door.
I'm sure the girl scouts will appreciate that.
Pretty sure that's going to keep the girl scouts away also.
I haven't seen girl scouts go door to door in years,usually set up in front of malls now.
They're still door-to-door in our neighborhood, as well as the storefronts.  Of course I am not aware of any clothing optional neighbors, either.
Yea, door to door is a little risky with naked people answering the door.
A closer wouldn't mind.  Always Be Closing, clothed or otherwise.

« Reply #41 on: March 03, 2018, 08:47:33 PM »

Glengarry Glen Ross lull.

« Reply #42 on: March 03, 2018, 10:42:05 PM »

Glengarry Glen Ross lull.
I didn't know you liked scotch....

« Reply #43 on: March 03, 2018, 10:51:04 PM »

UNC - Duke game wild.  Exceeded expectations.  More swings than Dean on the redheads yacht.

« Reply #44 on: March 03, 2018, 10:52:11 PM »

Clemson dropped a tough one to Syracuse.  Still going into the league tournament as a 4 seed, and certain of a spot in the NCAA's.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4