Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

« Reply #30 on: June 04, 2017, 11:49:08 AM »

If only there were any cigar deals worth talking about.
I think the days of deals, as we use to know them, are long gone, too many regulations.
Agreed. Good morning, Dean.
+1

« Reply #31 on: June 04, 2017, 11:49:36 AM »

I see Dr Ruth is still kicking.  She should head down to Florida, bet she could write another best selling book.
......and she could probably still teach me a few things.
I threw up a little reading your post.
well Mark WANTED a distraction.

« Reply #32 on: June 04, 2017, 11:51:20 AM »

Going to get my boat out and ride it around a while today.
have you had it out at all since you got it?
Lunching on the River

First time out since I bought it.  Runs and rides like a dream, hope it will catch fish
maybe we should do the retirement party on the boat?

« Reply #33 on: June 04, 2017, 11:52:46 AM »

Going to get my boat out and ride it around a while today.
have you had it out at all since you got it?
Lunching on the River

First time out since I bought it.  Runs and rides like a dream, hope it will catch fish
is that the best picture you could come up with?

« Reply #34 on: June 04, 2017, 11:55:34 AM »

Going to get my boat out and ride it around a while today.
have you had it out at all since you got it?
Lunching on the River

First time out since I bought it.  Runs and rides like a dream, hope it will catch fish
is that the best picture you could come up with?
That is not my boat just a picture of the river and the resident pirate ship boat Just happen to be tied at the dock.

« Reply #35 on: June 04, 2017, 11:55:53 AM »

If only there were any cigar deals worth talking about.
I think the days of deals, as we use to know them, are long gone, too many regulations.
Not to mention bad economics for CI.  Holts still comes up with an occasional nice offering.

« Reply #36 on: June 04, 2017, 11:56:26 AM »

I see Dr Ruth is still kicking.  She should head down to Florida, bet she could write another best selling book.
Deans patron saint.

« Reply #37 on: June 04, 2017, 11:57:10 AM »

Good morning Dave and Dean.  Been dealing with a very serious family medical situation the last few days, the banter has been a welcome distraction.
Glad we can serve that purpose.
Thoughts and prayers Mark.

« Reply #38 on: June 04, 2017, 11:58:17 AM »

Going to get my boat out and ride it around a while today.
have you had it out at all since you got it?
Lunching on the River

First time out since I bought it.  Runs and rides like a dream, hope it will catch fish
Think you will need some additional gear for that.

« Reply #39 on: June 04, 2017, 11:59:21 AM »

If only there were any cigar deals worth talking about.
I think the days of deals, as we use to know them, are long gone, too many regulations.
Agreed. Good morning, Dean.
+1
Good thing we're stocked up Dave.

« Reply #40 on: June 04, 2017, 12:00:24 PM »

Going to get my boat out and ride it around a while today.
have you had it out at all since you got it?
Lunching on the River

First time out since I bought it.  Runs and rides like a dream, hope it will catch fish
is that the best picture you could come up with?
I know, you're thinking transportation out to a clothing optional island.

« Reply #41 on: June 04, 2017, 12:03:19 PM »

All caught up, now some lunch of Nona's gravy leftovers.

« Reply #42 on: June 04, 2017, 02:15:02 PM »

off for my monthly business meetings

« Reply #43 on: June 04, 2017, 03:18:34 PM »

Back home and cooling off, family is at the pool.

Boating went well, new boat is fabulous.

« Reply #44 on: June 04, 2017, 05:20:19 PM »

Liga Privada Unico Serie L40 Lancero r day to
Light and a Sweetwater 420
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4